• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Oh, and if these are off for certain modes, it looks like Megalo (if it is there) finally can modify specific player model parameters. Hopefully they actually use this for something interesting, like giving everyone a camo pattern in SWAT.
Megalo 2.0
Now with added else statements
lol.

Treehouse of Horror episodes never disappoint.

iOeNrLMap4FbN.gif

Maggie <3

Psh, old seasons or bust.

TheOddOne

No in terms of going from a normal cool baby to a super genius adult trapped in a baby's body

She shot down an entire mob gang with a sniper rifle. Come on
That is already a reason to say she is the best thing about The Simpsons.

Peadophile.
That is the first thing that comes to your mind? That tells us more about you Elzar then me.

Psh, old seasons or bust.
Get off my lawn old man.

No in terms of going from a normal cool baby to a super genius adult trapped in a baby's body

She shot down an entire mob gang with a sniper rifle. Come on

I hear she's also better than you at halo. If maggie calls sniper you better let her have
Sniper!
Doubles tonight?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
We're working on something pretty interesting for the Halo 4 OST. Potentially a second disc of remixes. Wanted to think about it as a compelling counterpart to the "narrative" flow of the main OST, so we could keep that "pure" but work with some top electronic musicians to do something else ona separate disc, something you could play in the car without driving too dramatically or crying.

If it comes together the way we think it will, it's going to be pretty amazing.

Fuck yeah!

Futurama is hands-down better than The Simpsons.

See, I have to agree here somewhat, hand down though? No.

Like I said, the early seasons 1-8, had a certain charm to them, sometimes subtle in its hilarity, sometime quite sentimental. But, most importantly, they were consistent from an entertainment point of view.

This is by far my favourite sentimental moment from the earlier episodes.

Futurama also had some emotional moments like the dog and uncle-nephew episode.

TheOddOne

See, I have to agree here somewhat, hand down though? No.

Like I said, the early seasons 1-8, had a certain charm to them, sometimes subtle in its hilarity, sometime quite sentimental. But, most importantly, they were consistent from an entertainment point of view.

This is by far my favourite sentimental moment from the earlier episodes.

Futurama also had some emotional moments like the dog and uncle-nephew episode.
My pops watches "And Maggie makes three" at the end of every year. Really strange, but has become some kind of family tradition.

kylej

Banned
Creepers? Nothing worse than making what seems to be an impenetrable bunker and having one of those bastards blow a hole in it

I play on peaceful mode because I got tired of the combat. I just jumped, clipped an edge of a block and fell in lava while deep in some random mine :/

Doesn't help that I really don't feel like I'm finding anything cool despite digging around for hours. Minecraft needs a Diablo style loot system.

My pops watches "And Maggie makes three" at the end of every year. Really strange, but has become some kind of family tradition.
Wow, happened to have watched this last night. The most moving end to a Simpsons episode EVER.

hey guys what'd I miss since wednesday?
Retailer-specific pre-order bonuses for Halo 4 consisting of armors, skins, and emblems (Amazon.com, Best Buy, Gamestop, Walmart, EBGames.ca, Play.com, and the Microsoft Store).

Overdoziz

Banned
I play on peaceful mode because I got tired of the combat. I just jumped, clipped an edge of a block and fell in lava while deep in some random mine :/

Doesn't help that I really don't feel like I'm finding anything cool despite digging around for hours. Minecraft needs a Diablo style loot system.
The PC just got pyramids added in the desert that have chests containing gold and diamond among other things.

I've discovered I appreciate Minecraft a lot more when I blow shit up. Creative mode, dig down to the edge of the void and just fill the hole with dynamite. The destruction is glorious.

So, anyone else really want to see some of the original MC designs come alive as armor sets? I think it would be cool if they brought in some recognizable but never touched designs, or possible some of the EU stuff like MC's armor in FUD.

Also, I will say I like Armor Skins a lot more than Armor Effects, its a perfect fit for Halo. Weapon skins as well, gimme an BR with a wooden stock, design it like a collectable weapon rather than just slapping a skin on it and I will be really happy.

Oh god, I fell for it. Both times.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
It may come to a shock to everyone but the power of video now instead of word is astonishing.

Petition Waypoint to deliver all it's content in video form then.

And yeah I do find it shocking anyone would waste their time watching a Youtube video instead of just reading an article at it's source.

Guess that's why Halo4Follower got so popular.

So, has there been any word on whether this disc-locked content will be able to be unlocked via means other than pre-ordering and purchasing from select retailers? Will this content be made available for purchase in the Marketplace? Will it be able to be unlocked by simply playing the game?

erpg

GAF parliamentarian

Look in to Terraria. I wish Notch would too, because it's so much better as a game. Loot, bosses, interesting enemies for combat and not simply rampant destruction. Good stuff.

CyReN

Petition Waypoint to deliver all it's content in video form then.

And yeah I do find it shocking anyone would waste their time watching a Youtube video instead of just reading an article at it's source.

Guess that's why Halo4Follower got so popular.

I don't get it either, we are a dying breed:(

Please don't let that catch on, please don't let that catch on.
Kill it with fire!

Spoint check.

Look great, can't wait until they release the official Halo 4 one to replace my Halo Reach one I have up.

Fuchsdh

Ahhh nothing like an early saturday Halo:CEA achievement run to start the weekend. only have 6 left to get now, anyone have any advice for the two library ones, I know the speed reader one the timer resets when you die, but every time I get close to doing the not dying one I always get killed when I'm about to get the index

If you save and quit and checkpoints and then just immediately dashboard when you die, you can complete "The Library" in runs and get the no-deaths achievement that way.

The most difficult one for me was the "Look Out for the Little Guys" achievement, although RC Master did a really good guide for that one. You basically can skip the last three battles if you just grab a Ghost, push it through the underground bridge section and then hoof it past all the Flood and Covie battles in the final canyon straight to the Banshee.

So, has there been any word on whether this disc-locked content will be able to be unlocked via means other than pre-ordering and purchasing from select retailers? Will this content be made available for purchase in the Marketplace? Will it be able to be unlocked by simply playing the game?

Doubtful. What's the point in having them if they could just be unlocked in-game? Not really an incentive, then.

Top Bottom