• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Blueblur1

Petition Waypoint to deliver all it's content in video form then.

And yeah I do find it shocking anyone would waste their time watching a Youtube video instead of just reading an article at it's source.

Guess that's why Halo4Follower got so popular.
Reading is just too much work for today's youth.

Doubtful. What's the point in having them if they could just be unlocked in-game? Not really an incentive, then.
What's the point in locking the content beyond the promotional period when it could be sold or added to player investment? See Specialties in the Limited Edition.

Edit: Perfect Post #

Fuchsdh

Where's thy Halo Honor?

Trying to survive "The Library" is an exercise in frustration. As it was I only died twice, but I saved myself hours of repeated anguish.

I also speedran every possible mission I could for the Reach campaign solo legendary, because that was another realm of pain I didn't want to go there for. :)

If you can do it "the right way", more power to you.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Welp, I won a 23' TV last night. I go home, open it up, ready to play some BF3 in glorious 1080p...and the TV is fucking pink lol.

So, going to Walmart today, they told me I could swap it out for any 23' TV I want.

http://imgur.com/a/tdxY1

pwCfol.jpg

RSQXyl.jpg

from reddit

Ok, the MC and Elite posters are freaking awesome.

Oh man, if only I had the money I would so buy one of the two.

Welp, I won a 23' TV last night. I go home, open it up, ready to play some BF3 in glorious 1080p...and the TV is fucking pink lol.

So, going to Walmart today, they told me I could swap it out for any 23' TV I want.
You should have rocked the pink TV.

That TV is just...too pink. Seriously, there's no other color on that TV. Just straight up pink. Also, based on some web reviews I found, it's a pretty bad TV, so being able to swap it for something like a Samsung like I was told I could do is awesome.

No such thing as too pink.

Haha but seriously, it would have been kinda funny to randomly have an incredibly pink TV.

Fracas

#fuckonami
No such thing as too pink.

Haha but seriously, it would have been kinda funny to randomly have an incredibly pink TV.

If they don't let me exchange it, I'm going to use it. Just the thing a college freshman needs, a pink TV :lol

What a worthwhile opinion you have there. I'm pleased I got to read it.

Somewhat related: Spongebob before around 2007 is my favorite animated program of all time. Contains a surprisingly large amount of witty humor.

Fracas

#fuckonami
314 employees only get the best in electronics for their workspaces. Can't wait to see how Hayler 4 looks against a pink bezel.

It's weird, I guess all those people sending me fr's and messages gave up or something. Haven't gotten any in a couple days.

It's a shame, I was about to drop some major Halo 4 deets.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I hope I can make my own weapon skins in Halo 4.

Being able to download them from other players' fileshares would be nice too.

Although I can only imagine how many people would be sporting jet black everything.

And yeah I do find it shocking anyone would waste their time watching a Youtube video instead of just reading an article at it's source.
Honestly. It's like there are only videos on how to do something now. For example, I wanted to make a pinhole camera for that solar eclipse earlier in the week, but I couldn't find a simple step-by-step article about it, I had to watch a 5 minute video that talked about the history of solar eclipses and the history of cameras before they told me how to make the damn thing.

Rtas

well finally got the complete the library without dying achievement, did it on legendary and just took my time, immensely satisfying

Tom Morello.

Looks like it's some kind of objective gamemode or maybe spartan ops? Also, is it me or does that first screenshot looks like a third person screenshot?

Retro

First shot looks like a third-person view of a Spartan holding some kind of energy shield. Looks like HUD indicators of three objectives labeled A, B and C. B is marked "Reclaim".

In the second and third shot you can barely see "Capture" over objective C.

Hmm....

feel

For fucks sake how hard is it to take some decently clear pictures off a screen for a leak in this day and age!

Anyways that snow environment seems nice.

Looks like some kind of domination-esque mode. That shield looks neat.

Also like that the detail on the BR is red. I guess the default skin is going to be customizable too?

ElzarTheBam said:
This would be a good thing. With halo 4 MP having a tighter focus on vehicles, a weapon like that completely breaks the need to use them.

Personal opinion here, but "tighter focus on vehicles" doesn't sound like that good a thing to me.

Top Bottom