• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Ryaaan14

Banned
Skid Kid ‏@420xSkidxBluntz

Reliable source. Yeah.

The video isn't fake, haven't cared to look at the rest of the shit.

Skid Kid is the barn guy. MTW is a knobend who did not actually create the video, and posted the bogus screens of the loadouts.

Skid Kid is calling MTW a liar about all the info he posted. Yes the video is real, and the video is the only 100% real thing that has come out of the past 12 hours.

senador

Banned
Well I don't think their marketing and testing schedules are necessarily linked. If their team wanted to get some MS feedback on a build, it doesn't really matter if it was right before E3, because none of that is supposed to ever be public.:

Well yeah on paper, but not in practice. Risky and silly IMO. I hope this is it til E3. Leaks at this point in time are really lame to me, far too early.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I mean seriously, I just saw that guy's twitter feed. 420skidbluntz. Really? Herp a derp, smoke weed errrday. Someone wants attention.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Eh, DevKits have access to PNet so they most likely have this, However no one is saying a word about it looks to be total silence on all fronts from that community.

I asked him to keep me updated on anything regarding the beta. So I'll post it here if it wasn't leaked elsewhere. But yeah like I said, right now it's in the hands of people who aren't interested in being famous for a couple days.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just from looking at the video, you really think there would've been a beta. I mean, this is completely different from past Halos (not saying it's a bad thing). So many changes.

senador

Banned
edit: I don't believe anything I've read, other than anything gleaned from the actual video itself. I'm mainly just entertaining myself, and if this guy turns out to be legitimate, then we know a lot more than we did before.

Sure, but in a stupid unfun fashion. You love the attention too and want to be some hero it seems, just let it be. ;)

Fracas

#fuckonami
Sure, but in a stupid unfun fashion. You love the attention too and want to be some hero it seems, just let it be. ;)

Lol, I'm not really going for attention. If this guy is right, I want to know everything I possibly can about Halo 4. Anyone can tweet.

More leaked footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlxggT6Yj58&feature=related
I guess he lost all of his Nickelback MP3s.

Seriously, now I want to go make a Forge Map; barn vs. barn combat.
I know a guy who seriously paid money for this game.

senador

Banned
Lol, I'm not really going for attention. If this guy is right, I want to know everything I possibly can about Halo 4. Anyone can tweet.

That why you signed up for Twitter just to ask him, then kept asking people here if they wanted you to ask more? ;)

I'm sure you are just having fun, but I feel you are or were just egging on a troll, regardless of him being right or not. It's just not how I wanted to learn about the game. Maybe I'll duck out for a bit.

kylej

Banned
Relying on sneaked cell phone pictures at a private gathering of NFL players and now a VHS tape being played in a barn to get Halo 4 information.

Microsoft has really knocked this PR cycle out of the park.

Retro

This is one of my favorite things.

I never actually watched it all the way through (Skrillex makes me want to put a gun in my mouth) so some of that stuff is new to me. The music actually fits though; "obnoxious gangsta gamer 420 montage" wouldn't be complete without it

Fracas

#fuckonami
That why you signed up for Twitter just to ask him, then kept asking people here if they wanted you to ask more? ;)

I'm sure you are just having fun, but I feel you are or were just egging on a troll, regardless of him being right or not. It's just not how I wanted to learn about the game. Maybe I'll duck out for a bit.

I've had a twitter for nearly 2 years. I never utilized it because I have a Facebook. I used it yesterday because there were no other ways to contact this guy.

But yeah, if I bothered you, I apologize. I do realize I was giving this guy all the attention he wanted, and I probably was a little obnoxious with the frequency of my posts and updates last night. And I'm not tweeting him again, unless he actively seeks me out, which I don't think he'd do.

HaloGAF bros>internet leakers

Ryaaan14

Banned
I never actually watched it all the way through (Skrillex makes me want to put a gun in my mouth) so some of that stuff is new to me. The music actually fits though; "obnoxious gangsta gamer 420 montage" wouldn't be complete without it

Honestly everything about that video is perfect. Great meme usage, and incredible editing as well. I still laugh throughout the entire thing.

Relying on sneaked cell phone pictures at a private gathering of NFL players and now a VHS tape being played in a barn to get Halo 4 information.

Microsoft has really knocked this PR cycle out of the park.

After E3 i think its going to be forward on all gears with Halo 4 PR

Retro

well good thing i havent play invasion in forever. who even though countdown would be a good idea?

Bungie?

Seriously though, I had an infuriating match on Countdown yesterday. A guy and his guest kept feeding kills by jumping into the lifts repeatedly despite there being two guys with sword and shotty waiting up there. EVERY. TIME.
It was like being on Sword Base.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Who wants to celebrate the floodgates bursting with Reach customs late tonight? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Need to catch Game of Thrones when I get home but I'm thinking maybe around midnight EST.

Top Bottom