• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

So anyway, as i mentioned earlier, countdown skirmish is hilariously broken. We managed to to spawn trap the blue team besides the air vents. Below is a segment of that match (in crappy cam fashion), this continued till the end pretty much.

The same thing happened in the next match on boardwalk as well!

Countdown skirmish broken gameplay.

I am the person who makes this video perfect.

I still would've preferred a commentary though.

Gui_PT

Frankie, just take the barn leaked video to E3 and show it to everyone. After that have a Q&A session and you're good to go.

Just trying to wrap my head around all of this? All of the tweets from last night, the NDA, and the stuff from haloforum are all fake right?

MTW may or may not be making stuff up, but I do believe some of the things he showed were real, such as weapon select which mentioned Storm Rifle. This is why:

GCCd1.jpg

As for the other things..its anyones guess. Skid may not like giving the attention to others and thats why he is calling fake. Who knows. All I do know is I am entertained, and am kinda hoping we get at least something else, small or not.

MTW may or may not be making stuff up, but I do believe some of the things he showed were real, such as weapon select which mentioned Storm Rifle. This is why:

GCCd1.jpg

As for the other things..its anyones guess. Skid may not like giving the attention to others and thats why he is calling fake. Who knows. All I do know is I am entertained, and am kinda hoping we get at least something else, small or not.
So you are saying that because of the name of a grunt, the weapon is real? Where is my Zealot Launcher, my Ultra Kicker or the bed crawler?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Frankie pls
I don't think anyone here believes that what that dude said was hard fact.

edit: I think the storm rifle is real as well. Hardly a megaton or anything that important though

zap

So you are saying that because of the name of a grunt, the weapon is real? Where is my Zealot Launcher, my Ultra Kicker or the bed crawler?

The leak is real, the screenshot looked legit and the name is consistent with previous descriptions Frankie has given us, as well as the grunt name.

You're reaching kylej levels of hyperbole, but on the not-negative side.
But... is it not negative to say that? If I reached kylej levels of hyperbole, that's negative right?

The leak is real, the screenshot looked legit and the name is consistent with previous descriptions Frankie has given us, as well as the grunt name.
We do not know. The source of the leak says that the MTW guy is telling bs. Do you have any proof?

zap

We do not know. The source of the leak says that the MTW guy is telling bs. Do you have any proof?

Eh. I think he is trolling, however neither parties are reliable. However the description given is consistent with what we know, so it's got some credibility in my mind. Also the UI looks consistent with the other stuff we have seen.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Ugh. I remember when Action Sack used to be good. Run For Cover on Zeus, Team Sumo, Pit of Joy. WTF happened? I could play Run For Cover all day.

It's a lot less consistent in asynch multiplayer, it seems. I think it all depends on when the host saw it, and they probably have some leeway in there to account for packet loss/ping time. For me, it always seems like vs multi it feels like I sometimes get an entire two bonus seconds to keep the kills going (in laggier games). It's probably not that long.

Firefight is very unforgiving due to lockstep. Your own box is determining if you get kills and such so there's no leeway from latency.

Glad to know I wasn't just imagining things.

Top Bottom