• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Fracas

#fuckonami
We need a 314 Industries Seal of Approval for that.

CT8NT.png

Made it in Paint, don't hate!

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
343i said that there was supposed to be a skull that changed all gun sounds to staff members doing impersonations of the sounds.
Unfortunately they were so packed on disk space that the feature had to be cut.

Nice. I remember the "Mouth Sounds" skull floating around as an idea during Reach production. Wonder if this is a hold over from that, or if Chad tried to resurrect it for anniversary.

Nice. I remember the "Mouth Sounds" skull floating around as an idea during Reach production. Wonder if this is a hold over from that, or if Chad tried to resurrect it for anniversary.

So what your saying is that all those sounds for Reach were made by Chad and yourself?

:p

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
So what your saying is that all those sounds for Reach were made by Chad and yourself?

:p

I did some of the radio VO. Jay took advantage of one of my post team meeting stupors. No mouth sounds, though. I think they shut it down rather quickly when they realized how many hours it was going to suck up.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Speaking of Voice work you guys gotta check out the Comic Con panel with the famous and various voice talents doing Star Wars. Fuckin amazing.

Aggrotek

You missed a lot. The big ones were the armor sets and skins for retailer exclusives being revealed, and of course the epic leaked footage from the "barn".

I did catch the skins. But the leaked footage is new to me. Is it the vid that was just posted a few posts above? The quality is so bad. :(

Top Bottom