• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

It was all going good till the last hour or two and i felt incredibly disenchanted with the game it got to stupid for me the story conclusion didnt satisfy me in anyway and the gameplay was the same as SR2.

Some great moments and a nice soundtrack but beyond that it fell short.

Out of every game i purchased in that crazy 2011 holiday season (starting in october) this is the only one i regretted buying day 1.

Still $15 is crazy worth it

Ghost of Perdition is all I need.

I never understood the decision to go back to health packs after Bungie basically changed the way health works in games with Halo 2.
I was alright with health packs, but not in the way they implemented them in Reach. They should be separate from shields, so picking one up shouldn't instantly start up my shields if they're down. Secondly, that is way too much for the context sensitive use button. I have had moments where I've died because I'm juggling weapons in front of it trying to grab it.

Why is every Youtube video getting an ad in front of it now? :/
I got Adblock Plus solely because of Youtube ads. I could take internet ads all this time and that was the breaking point. Specifically because I wanted to lounge about and watch a playlist of things, only to have a 5 minute ad that had a "skip" button implemented after watching the first 10 seconds.

I can't even sit back on my ass without having to click a thing on an ad to progress? Fuck that. I still whitelist just about everything else, but those Youtube ads can fuck themselves.

Arnie

Geoff Keighley just told Reddit that in the conference we'll see campaign gameplay then we get to see Spartan Ops footage on Spike in the evening. He also said he was at 343 last week.

CyReN

Pretty predictable but..

N9Jsr.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/u8uwz/i_am_geoff_keighley_from_spike_tvgttv_amaa_about/

edit: for the love of god.

GhaleonEB

Geoff tweeted last week that he was in Seattle, checking outs some games ahead of E3. I guessed he was there for Halo, nice to have confirmation.

You know what 343/MS should do?

Show off a SP demo, and then....

"And for those of you interested in multiplayer! An open beta will be available....right now!"

BELIEVE.

There are some new Halo 4 leaked beta pics, with new weapons, map, menu & gametypes.

Are we allowed to post them here ?

Site appears to be down.

Ravensmash said:
You know what 343/MS should do?

Show off a SP demo, and then....

"And for those of you interested in multiplayer! An open beta will be available....right now!"

BELIEVE.

And then the servers go down, and everyone gets extremely pissed off.

Likewise. I'll likely be playing it as much if not more as MP. Assuming BTB is back.

It's going to be an amazing hectic launch day, in terms of taking everything in. Do I do campaign, a little bit of SO or get some multi in.

Pretty hard for me, cause I like to be dedicated to one thing and then move on.

Overdoziz

Banned
Didn't Frankie say a long time ago that there wouldn't be a campaign demo at E3?
Also, I'm guessing they're going to reveal that snow map at E3.

New images are showing for me, y'all scrubs.

h6.jpg

h5.jpg

Hmm

JuanGGZ

Banned
I'm a bit disappointed, our web site is okay in France. Maybe that's because we are changing our server, so it's not available in other countries.

Will edit my message with more pics.

1338223845-h6.jpg

Edit: Better link by Cyren.

Woorloog

Banned
It's going to be an amazing hectic launch day, in terms of taking everything in. Do I do campaign, a little bit of SO or get some multi in.

Pretty hard for me, cause I like to be dedicated to one thing and then move on.

This is very easy for me. First: Campaign on Normal or Legendary (have yet to decide). Then Spartan Ops (as much is available at the moment). Then some more campaign. Then multiplayer, and Spartan Ops whenever new content is available.

Top Bottom