• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Woorloog

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/9wpCz.jpg[IMG]

Railgun.[/QUOTE]

A lot bigger in first person than i expected it to be from the OXM cover.

[quote="ElzarTheBam, post: 38272223"]There is a lot more stuff than I was expecting, AA and the specilizations. The wealth options available to the player to customise is pretty large.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Love that.

GhaleonEB

It's going to be an amazing hectic launch day, in terms of taking everything in. Do I do campaign, a little bit of SO or get some multi in.

Pretty hard for me, cause I like to be dedicated to one thing and then move on.

I'll do what I always do: A Heroic Campaign play through, not touching any other mode until I'm done.

So...that kerning in the armor abilities screenshot.

Looks like we'll be getting shotty spawns after all.

Unless these are fake as well, but that's appearing doubtful.

TheOddOne

Loadout screen:
Primairy Weapon
Secondary Weapon
Grenade
Armor Ability
Tactical Package
Support Upgrade

Armor Ability screen:
Promethean Vision
Regeneration Field
Hologram
Hardlight Shield
Active Camouflage
Thruster pack
Autosentry

Tactical Package screen:
Resupply'
Gradenier (?)
Awareness
Shielding
AA Efficiency
Firepower

Fracas

#fuckonami
Holy shit, that guy on Twitter a couple nights ago was right wasn't he?

He called the hardlight shield and the turrets.

edit: He also got the perk that gives you 2 primary weapons right as well.

kylej

Banned
Loadout screen:
Primairy Weapon
Secondary Weapon
Grenade
Armor Ability
Tactical Package
Support Upgrade

Armor Ability screen:
Promethean Vision
Regeneration Field
Hologram
Hardlight Shield
Active Camouflage
Thruster pack
Autosentry

Tactical Package screen:
Resupply'
Gradenier (?)
Awareness
Shielding
AA Efficiency
Firepower

lol

Looks pretty sweet so far.

Woder if we'll see things that'll trick people more such as that target locator thing. What if, all it could do was spawn a beacon as if new ordinance was dropping? Could be cool. Non-offensive stuff like Holograms seem to have worked before.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Anybody want to play some Halo: Reach today? Want to get some classic Halo in me before E3.

only half kidding :(

I'm wondering how powerful those auto sentry guns are, and how long they last.

Can you imagine everyone on a BTB team putting down a turret at the objective, and not have to worry about defending it much.

Myyke

Neo Member
The more I hear about Halo 4's MP the more I WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT. SPLOOGE.

Can you imagine everyone on a BTB team putting down a turret at the objective, and not have to worry about defending it much.

I'd take a turret over you anyday!

Woorloog

Banned
The more I hear about Halo 4's MP the more I don't like it. Ugh.

The more i hear of Halo 4 MP, the more it sounds like a combination of Halo and COD i've wanted Halo to be for a long time.
*goes looking for a flameproof suit*

6 bubble shields in Invasion over the core.

A fair assumption given how Reach MLG played the hand it was dealt. If the faster gameplay rumours are to be believed, things could be much better.

This. I'm excited not for Halo 4, but for the tools Halo 4 will be giving to the community.

Not to say I won't be playing the default playlists, but MLG is showing a hell of a lot of potential.

Homeboyd

Halo 4 is going to be amazing. Yeah I said it.. there's the ignore button.

Can't wait til they announce Clans and the return of Guardian.

A fair assumption given how Reach MLG played the hand it was dealt. If the faster gameplay rumours are to be believed, things could be much better.

Doesn't matter if competitive community can make it into a fun, competitive game.
If no casuals watch then it is doomed to fail.
And casuals won't watch something they don't understand.

There is a lot more stuff than I was expecting, AA and the specilizations. The wealth of options available to the player to customise seems pretty large.

I'm sure there will be more in the final game as well. They never include the whole set of weapons/perks/AA in beta builds.

Loadout screen:
Primairy Weapon
Secondary Weapon
Grenade
Armor Ability
Tactical Package
Support Upgrade

Armor Ability screen:
Promethean Vision
Regeneration Field
Hologram
Hardlight Shield
Active Camouflage
Thruster pack
Autosentry

Tactical Package screen:
Resupply'
Gradenier (?)
Awareness
Shielding
AA Efficiency
Firepower

Hardlight shield must be that yellow shield like thing in the screens we saw the other day. Regeneration field worries me just by the name.

I need to play this game, for better or worse. Damn!

He's watching us, and he's fucking with us.

Sup, MTW.

Referring to this, btw:

FDaxC.png

Fracas

#fuckonami
Lol I don't think anyone's mad at those who are excited for Halo 4.

Hell, I'm still excited. I'm just struggling to get hyped for multiplayer. Halo as we know it is gone. That's not to say this is going to be terrible. Just radically different.

I'm hoping MLG just gives everyone the same perks 'faster shield recharge' the same starting weapon and generally starts everyone off on the same footing, with that movement the game could be amazing.

It depends how customisable the game is, please be customizable enough for them to delete the fluff immediately.

Kinda sad that I'm hoping to strip away all the new features already lol.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Someone dig up that old Halo 4 "leaked" pic from a few months ago, it was on like a mountain in campaign or something.

Was it real?

Arnie

Frank, can you push for an MLG playlist to be available at launch? I don't want to deal with autosentries and light shields.

Top Bottom