• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

https://twitter.com/JayFrechette/status/207184462595899392

It's all beginning to make sense now.

Hint:
Look at the background :(

Ph6Ei.gif

Nutter also got to play Anniversary months earlier, dude must be a wizard.

20808437.jpg

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
That video...

Wow. Weapons falling from the sky and retardedness everywhere huh? That's how we're gonna do it?

Tawpgun

Nutter also occasionally becomes joinable in the dashboard. Same with Frankie.

IM STILL SO SCARED.

Like, I want to discuss the armor abilities and the "perks" but it would just turn into a bitch fest for like 5 OT's until we hit Halo 4 OT

Blinding

Exactly. Not every sentence with "CoD" in it needs to be negative you guys ;)

The issue for me isn't that what they're implementing seems to be based upon what's already existing in Call of Duty (a franchise I don't even really like,) but the just overall lack of originality that I feel was there with Halo 2 and 3 (I don't want to include ODST because Firefight seemed to be a response to Gear's horde mode, but at the same time it was done in such a manner that it was obviously innovative and unique.) But I guess that's what happens when you aren't leading the pack anymore, you just fall in line and start chasing whoever is.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Let me explain what I was saying before, sorry if I offended anyone.

I'd like to think that HaloGAF is among the many groups of dedicated fans. Not saying we know what's best for the franchise, or that we should have any input, etc. We're just a group of gaffers with one thing in common: a deep love of the Halo franchise. I do stand by what I said before though; I'd call us some of the most dedicated fans of Halo. Though that doesn't really mean anything, I don't feel entitled to anything just because I love Halo.

As for what I was saying about Frank's posting here, I'm just saying that his being a part of this community shows that he at the very least knows what hardcore fans like in their Halo games. Granted, there are many other sites that express the same opinion as us, we're hardly unique. Still, I think that Frank is taking suggestions from several hardcore Halo communities, including us.

edit: I should also add I understand we all have differing opinions when it comes to what people want in Halo.

How is everyone confused lol.

Why the fuck did you think I asked for a beta invite last night?

People are actually playing a version of H4 right now. This is happening.

How is everyone confused lol.

Why the fuck did you think I asked for a beta invite last night?

People are actually playing a version of H4 right now. This is happening.

Yeah, there should be some gauntlet or something we have to pass to prove we're serious about wanting some H4 beta in our lives. Something to prove we're hardcore and care an extreme amount about the game.

Woorloog

Banned
edit: I should also add I understand we all have differing opinions when it comes to what people want in Halo.

There are as many visions of Halo as there are Halo fans, i think.
What 343i is doing with Halo 4 is close to what i'd do but not the same. What i'd do would piss off some HaloGAFers even more than Halo 4 currently does (though likely it would be something a lot would appreciate at the same time).

What prompted ghaleon's bailout?
I am not sure why people do not direct you to his tweets but...
I've done something I haven't done in years: unsubscribed to the active Halo thread on ‪#neoGAF‬. Until the E3 reveals are over.
https://twitter.com/GhaleonEB/status/207186279870377984

Not having anything Halo 4 related leak so far spoiled me, and made me realize I don't WANT to be spoiled until the official reveal.
https://twitter.com/GhaleonEB/status/207186438297632771

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Man, Halo 4's had its reveals in the wackiest ways. Initial information meltdown came from the Waypoint forums, initial reveal of the BR, Chief redesign, and new enemies came from toys and now 2barns1vhs reveals new gameplay.

darthbob

Man, Halo 4's had its reveals in the wackiest ways. Initial information meltdown came from the Waypoint forums, initial reveal of the BR, Chief redesign, and new enemies came from toys and now 2barns1vhs reveals new gameplay.

I can't wait until the French somehow get involved in October. :D

Top Bottom