• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Nutter doesn't even have to post these days to become the topic of discussion

Where are the new leaks at? I demand new, badly taken screenshots on the hour every hour until E3.

Woorloog

Banned
Are you watching it weekly or catching up?

Just finally caught up on the last episode FUCKING WOW shit kicked off

Careful now, absolutely no spoilers. Not sure when i get a chance to watch the episode...

I don't think she has said anything this season besides "I want my dragons!" "I am the mother of dragons!" and "I am the rightful heir of the throne!".
Lol, now that i think of this, so very true...

Overdoziz

Banned
I know that feel. I'm headed to this house atm, totally gonna get them back.
I don't think she has said anything this season besides "I want my dragons!" "I am the mother of dragons!" and "I am the rightful heir of the throne!".

@Stalker, I watch every episode the day after it airs.

Nutter doesn't even have to post these days to become the topic of discussion

Where are the new leaks at? I demand new, badly taken screenshots on the hour every hour until E3.

Anytime between 11:15 and 8:15 EST tomorrow, both leaks have happened when I was at work (worked the overnight saturday and worked all day today)

zap

I would imagine Nutter is playing Halo 4 considering he worked on CEA.

What did he do on CEA?

So if anyone from 343i wants to test long distance networking - I heard NZ is pretty far away... ;D

I wonder when the people playing the beta are released from their NDA? After E3? After game launches? Never?

"I did not come here to argue grammar" You go girl.

That bit frustrated me SO much. Why would she say Quarth when people were just saying Qarth?! :|

Can everyone just stop talking about who has the beta? It's just going to turn into the same stupid crap Devo had to put up with when she and Domino got to go to the Spring Showcase. I'm jelly too and I like subtly winking at lucky friends, but I draw the line at naming names and pointing fingers.

If a Gaffer has signed an NDA but isn't talking about it in the thread, then they probably don't want you talking about it either. It just makes them a bigger target for account hacking and Twitter spam. Be cool.

[/rant]

This was partly an excuse to post another Python sketch.

I wonder when the people playing the beta are released from their NDA? After E3? After game launches? Never?
:|

In the past, it has been never for MS internal betas. Eventually everything in them becomes public information, but they are still not supposed to discuss that actual build.

Mild spoilers I suppose.
Wildfire was awesome. Podrick was awesome. Lancel was awesome.
Episode was amazing.

Very Heavy Spoilers

Hound was awesome, Bronn Was awesome, "Any man dies with a clean sword and ill rape his fucking corpse" seriously best episode of the season by far, Tywin showing up at the end with the tyrells HOLY SHIT SO GOOD

Ryaaan14

Banned
Can everyone just stop talking about who has the beta? It's just going to turn into the same stupid crap Devo had to put up with when she and Domino got to go to the Spring Showcase. I'm jelly too and I like subtly winking at lucky friends, but I draw the line at naming names and pointing fingers.

If a Gaffer has signed an NDA but isn't talking about it in the thread, then they probably don't want you talking about it either. It just makes them a bigger target for account hacking and Twitter spam. Be cool.

[/rant]

This. And being jelly doesn't feel good, makes my tummy hurt.

Aggrotek

Very Heavy Spoilers

Hound was awesome, Bronn Was awesome, "Any man dies with a clean sword and ill rape his fucking corpse" seriously best episode of the season by far, Tywin showing up at the end with the tyrells HOLY SHIT SO GOOD

Yessss. Awesome. Also, "they shall call me the quarter-man, and that doesn't have a ring to it", and when the soldiers yelled Halfman. So much goodness.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

@Stalker, I watch every episode the day after it airs.
It's due to the popularity of her character on the show and the lack of chapters she had in the second book which has her being repetitive, sadly.

Ryaaan14

Banned
On this note, tomorrow I may make raspberry jelly. Although, everytime I do eat jelly I re-enact the scene from jurrasic park.

Which scene? The only thing I can think of is:

qYV2i.gif

FyreWulff

[/rant]

Let's talk about Halo 4 Bettas instead

betta-fish.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

[/rant]

Well for the record I did edit Nutter's tag so he wouldn't get bombarded by kids asking him for codes or if he works for 343i.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

[/rant]

Since when do you make serious posts?

:p

I need segment 2 this week sometime

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
For those interested look what someones making for skyrim PC

GET FUCKING HYPE
Click to make bigger

I'm really hoping a team of modders goes all out and makes a huge Westeros mod, would likely get the C&D though. Which brings me to: For the love of everything Bethesda, make a GoT game.

I'm really hoping a team of modders goes all out and makes a huge Westeros mod, would likely get the C&D though. Which brings me to: For the love of everything Bethesda, make a GoT game.

Once there is one, and I'm sure it will happen eventually given the similarities of that game and the SOIAF universe.

Bethesda was approached about making a GOT game, but they turned it down in order to have complete creative freedom, and then they made Skyrim.

feel

Stop posting the names (and much less the gamertags!) of the halogaffers that have access to the beta..

Hard to believe we're less than a week away from the Xbox Media Briefing.

So close and yet...
Can't wait for the Campaign/SO goodness. Hopefully some indepth MP stuff pops up too.

Hard to believe we're less than a week away from the Xbox Media Briefing.

So close and yet...
In a week you will stand next to Geoff Keighley, wear a by god created sweatshirt and talk about your project. Behind the stage, your boss will say that he is proud. Thousand of peoples will see the creation, you and your team worked so long. How does that feel, David? How does this moment feel?

Iv got alot of GoT mods running in my skyrim currently

House shields
Weapons
Mountain Companion
Clothing and Armour
Drogo Character model

A full total conversion would be fantastic. Mount and blade seems to have a good one but the gameplay looks meh

Top Bottom