• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

hPNJ6.jpg

a joke

Names super blurry. How do I know who to message?

Woorloog

Banned
You assholes need to just use your GAF usernames as gamertags, or vice versa. It is nearly impossible for me to remember who's who on XBL.

This is the reason i took Elzar's suggestion and applied EMP medal to my avatar.
People have problems pronouncing Empyrus (my GT) so i tell them to call me EMP...

Need to get around asking to have my GAF name changed to Empyrus... do i need to PM Evilore as the Terms of Service or something like that noted that "contact an admin", or are there other admins?

Whoa. That looks legit, indeed.

The only thing that makes me go huh is the bit about having a gun with infinite ammo while carrying the flag? Is that lost in translation or is it possibly a new game mode?

So I guess Wraparound is now named either Heaven, Heven or Haven. Also, another Italian site is reporting there is a map named Raptor.

Woorloog

Banned
The only thing that makes me go huh is the bit about having a gun with infinite ammo while carrying the flag? Is that lost in translation or is it possibly a new game mode?

Really, really hope the flag still needs to be carried in place of a weapon. I really hate the idea of allowing the flagcarrier to shoot.

Ryaaan14

Banned

So I guess Wraparound is now named either Heaven, Heven or Haven. Also, another Italian site is reporting there is a map named Raptor.

Didn't make sense to me either, so probably translation.

Really, really hope the flag still needs to be carried in place of a weapon. I really hate the idea of allowing the flagcarrier to shoot.

Same. Maybe allow the flag carried to be faster since everyone has sprint, but that implies the flag carried gets a special weapon? Kinda confused about that.

Im definitely not gonna jump to conclusions from that bit, thats for sure.

My Wii character is not hideous, your just mad you can't see the nipples.

Finding the font took 10, 3 to PS, 3 to argue with someone on Skype. 1 to drink my Nesquik Chocolate milk, 10 seconds to upload.

dont think thats the right font either thats the Xbox logo font isnt it.

Same. Maybe allow the flag carried to be faster since everyone has sprint, but that implies the flag carried gets a special weapon? Kinda confused about that.

Im definitely not gonna jump to conclusions from that bit, thats for sure.
What I gathered is the flag carrier doesn't have sprint while everyone else does. When you run into someone you'd drop the flag and gun it out anyway, but it's not like you'd sprint away, so it kinda makes sense to me that they'd do it like this. Given that the weapon has infinite ammo, it may not even be damage related, but just something to mitigate the sprint of someone else.

Blinding

Finally a use for Chrome besides translating pages.

FF for life:)

I switched to Chrome as soon as Adblock Plus was released for it, since Firefox was having really bad memory leaks at the time. Haven't even contemplated switching back since.

I see the whole unlimited ammo gun for flag carrier thing as something that could be heavily abused, but maybe that's just me.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Well it look like the vast majority of friends have stop playing reach...so If you dont mind a french canadian ( I can speak english dont worry :p ) on your friend list, add me. GT OverHeat.

I switched to Chrome as soon as Adblock Plus was released for it, since Firefox was having really bad memory leaks at the time. Haven't even contemplated switching back since.
The only thing that's keeping me tied to Firefox is NoScript. I also like switching tabs with arrow keys sometimes which I haven't found a way to do in Chrome. I'm getting sick of Firefox otherwise.

vhfive

I know, I'm just rooting for Miami

Bandwagon bandwagon blah blah blah, i've been in many heated arguments and have heard it all. I am what I am and that's all that I am.

Got a team for Spring online league?

i hope the heat lose

i feel like i must root against every sports team you like

lets go celtics!!

You once claimed to be the real Tom Morello. To make up for this/prove it you should probably get to work on Halo 4 leakz

dad just read that (from italy) said the maps name isn't actually heaven, "it's like heaven"

Ah ok, that makes sense as well. Im still hoping the name the map is Icarus (as it is a sunlight generating facility it seemed only fitting)

Unlimited ammo for flag carrier cant be real can it? what if he has rocks or pro pipe or railgun
Yeah that has to be lost in translation..

Yeah no way will they make the flag holder have unlimited ammo. I don't even want the flag holder to be able to shoot, I always loved how you actually carried the flag in Halo CTF.

Blinding

The only thing that's keeping me tied to Firefox is NoScript. I also like switching tabs with arrow keys sometimes which I haven't found a way to do in Chrome. I'm getting sick of Firefox otherwise.

I'm not sure about NoScript, but you can switch between tabs with Ctrl+Tab for the next tab, Ctrl+shift+Tab for the previous tab, and Ctrl+1 through 9 for a specific tab (not sure how that works for more then 9 tabs. >>;;)

If only Halo 2 XBLA would exist, makes me wonder if it would if Halo 2 Vista had never been created.

Hey Duncan, can you do a Halo 4 parody of Que Sera Sera?

Because that's basically how I feel right now. This game is going to be whatever it's going to be, and it's not worth getting all bent out shape about all these leaks. Only time will well whether it stinks or if it's great, but I'm going to play it anyways so whatever.

Top Bottom