• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Havok

The 343 designers should clearly run all their design decisions past Halogaf; the bastion of excellent design and thoughtfulness.

Anything they can design, Halogaf can design better.

Artists too, since they make DMRs look like shit. Halogaf can make it look better.
Oh no, opinions! Better post something snarky! That'll show 'em.

Karl2177

So I'm listening to the most recent(July 2010) podcast of Real7alk(Ryaaan's podcast), and realized that they inadvertently referenced Homeboyd. Ryan's guest(Predator) said that someone came up with Quidditch in the Reach forums. I decided to look it up. Researched it, and look at the OP. Small world?

CyReN

This thread...too much...
HgbAN.gif

This may be the greatest gif in Halogaf history.

Ryaaan14

Banned
So I'm listening to the most recent(July 2010) podcast of Real7alk(Ryaaan's podcast), and realized that they inadvertently referenced Homeboyd. Ryan's guest(Predator) said that someone came up with Quidditch in the Reach forums. I decided to look it up. Researched it, and look at the OP. Small world?
I'm telling you dude. This is what I mentioned earlier about randomly looking through people's friends. It is indeed a small world.

btw I hope you enjoy the R7 podcast!!

Anyone want to play Reach?

and w/e you do don't call out another community about their dress code on a live stream...

If you get this I love you.
Sorry, I don't get it...Halo Council reference? I don't keep up with any of that kind of thing. I'm just a casual player even though I advocate for the competitive side... I guess I am the opposite of Tashi

Guys there's a new Halo game coming out this year.

I know. Despite my worries I'm so hyped. First thing I'm gonna do is hop in Forge and check it all the new weapons, vehicles, and items. Then explore the MP maps for a little bit, then finally start up campaign. I'm so ready for November 6th.

PNut

Banned
All the Halo 4 leaks are cool. Will buy.....

On to Reach.
-Remove Super Slayer
-Make Team Slayer TU with all the new forge maps
-Bring back Squad Slayer
-Make objective 4v4 again
-Make Rumble Pit the only playlist with vanilla Reach settings

Everyone's happy while we wait for Halo 4.

On to Reach.
-Remove Super Slayer
-Bring back Squad Slayer

Don't see anything about a mercenaries
Playlist

chaosz3ro

Neo Member

On to Reach.
-Remove Super Slayer
-Bring back Squad Slayer

I have a better idea

- Implement TU settings to every single playlist
- Ignore the babies who don't like TU

done. I just made Reach 1000x better.

I can almost guarantee that if TU settings were implemented across all playlists, most people wouldn't even notice anything changed, aside from that they're suddenly all better at the game and you can't block swords anymore.

I can almost guarantee that if TU settings were implemented across all playlists, most people wouldn't even notice anything changed, aside from that they're suddenly all better at the game and you can't block swords anymore.
They should just do it stealthily, see if anyone actually actually notices or gives a shit.

they probably won't

FyreWulff

People will notice, but 343 should have done it globally from the get-go. If you want to take over development of a game, take it over, or do it like Wars where they just became janitors until the next game comes out.

Ever see someone on your FL playing a certain different brand of xbox 360 dashboard than normal? It makes knowing Ill be waiting to November all the harder.

Ever see someone on your FL playing a certain different brand of xbox 360 dashboard than normal? It makes knowing Ill be waiting to November all the harder.

Were not really supposed to discuss this, It makes sensitive GAF (duncan) upset. He goes on this huge rant thats so annoyinggggg.

Xater

I am in Budapest right now and can't check the internet all the time. Did we get a new leak that does not look like shit?

Were not really supposed to discuss this, It makes sensitive GAF (duncan) upset. He goes on this huge rant thats so annoyinggggg.

Im not gonna name names and I do get what he meant.

But I still want to play the game. =P

I am in Budapest right now and can't check the internet all the time. Did we get a new leak that does not look like shit?

Did you see this one? (still looks like shit but better than video)

Ryaaan14

Banned
So I mentioned this in the game with kittens and Retro, but since multiplayer is now being set in the Infinity during simulated field battles, how amazing
and unlikely
would it be if during the 10 second or so lull before the match starts, your Spartan is in a little pod and the map is generated in front of you like a little digital simulation. So essentially at the start of every match you see the inside of the Infinity but it builds the selected map right in front of your eyes, instead of a black screen or a stationary screen of the map.

Shit would be amazeballs.

Top Bottom