• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Myyke

Neo Member
From both sides, yes.

I propose that we build a hydro power plant in between the Stop Being So Negative hills and the New Info valley and harness this renewable, salty energy!

mDmYQ.jpg

The theory is sound!

I never thought I'd see the day where I have a bug where my fps is too HIGH... just sayin'

Edit: Never mind. Accidental recursive call.
*derpface*

I think so. Although I never heard the original thing that was said so I'm not sure if ye told him the truth.

Also, that new armour is pretty cool. No complaints so far. And E3 is soooooon!

SMH, all hope is lost.

Damn it! If only we had some kind of de-salination machine that was powered purely by crappy-quality Halo 4 leaks!

"Any man who could perform such a feat, I wo'd na dare disappoint. She'll launch on time. And she'll be ready."

Trey

I propose that we build a hydro power plant in between the Stop Being So Negative hills and the New Info valley and harness this renewable, salty energy!

mDmYQ.jpg

The theory is sound!

It'll only be as renewable as the wave of disappointing info is.

Sorry to destroy humanity's best hope at clean, sustainable energy.

Really hoping for the announcement that the TU settings are being incorporated into the Squad DLC playlist. Man that playlist needs to catch a break.

JuanGGZ

Banned
Really hoping for the announcement that the TU settings are being incorporated into the Squad DLC playlist. Man that playlist needs to catch a break.

Squad DLC should become TU Squad DLC, with more Invasion on Breakpoint. With that, it would be the best playlist ever seen on Halo: Reach, much more better than any other, included MLG.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
hope we get more leaks today. maybe footage from a laserdisc in a garage? dream big haloGAF

I'm concerned, i just want to play Halo again, not some kind of Halo/CoD/Battlefield hybrid.

Give me floaty jumps over armour abilities any day of the week.

WJD

I'm concerned, i just want to play Halo again, not some kind of Halo/CoD/Battlefield hybrid.

Nothing to say there aren't floaty jumps. In fact, I'm fairly sure the jumps are perfectly floaty.

op_ivy

the core game looks absolutely terrific and i'd bet there will be a playlist to satisfy those looking to recreate fond memories of halo 2, minus BXR, black screen, lag, super bounce, flying sword, and lag.

Trey

the core game looks absolutely terrific and i'd bet there will be a playlist to satisfy those looking to recreate fond memories of halo 2, minus BXR, black screen, lag, super bounce, flying sword, and lag.

Pretty much. I like how lag is in there twice.

feel

Please Frankie. You guys seem to have built the best core gameplay so far, let me enjoy it Halo 2 style. It's not too much to ask.

i dont want a classic playlist, at least don't call it that.

Hardcore Slayer, and Hardcore Objective or something is fine, but no more "classic" bullshit.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I just hope there are only a few needed playlists, and not the 45 or whatever Reach now has. Make your obvious Slayer, TS, Objective, Lone wolf, etc. and just have a few extras for different alterations of the normal lists.

I think Frank mentioned the playlists will be more focused, so I am happy at that. The amount of playlists Reach now has is ridiculous.

Trey

Please Frankie. You guys seem to have built the best core gameplay so far, let me enjoy it Halo 2 style. It's not too much to ask.

I just hope there are only a few needed playlists, and not the 45 or whatever Reach now has. Make your obvious Slayer, TS, Objective, Lone wolf, etc. and just have a few extras for different alterations of the normal lists.

I think Frank mentioned the playlists will be more focused, so I am happy at that. The amount of playlists Reach now has is ridiculous.

I wouldn't worry.

I'm hoping for Team Snipers, it's not been the same since Halo 2, but i still want it.

Is there any word on ranks at all?

Are we hoping for the return of the 1-50?

op_ivy

Do people really want that 343i gets in the same situation we have with Reach right now?

why would it have to be the same situation as reach? there is a better way to do it (hire juices). and hell yes some people want it, look at all the bitching about the CoD'ifing of halo 4 in this thread on every page.

seriously though, i'd bet the house on some sort of "classic" hooper(s)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
puh. I thought Starwolf posted it. Then I saw it was heckfu and it made me smile. Welcome back! Now you can beg for beta invite here on GAF.

This is a rhetoric question: You are going to be at PAX prime, right?

You kidding me? He IS PAX Prime

Top Bottom