• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

I swear to god IGN if you fuck this up, kittens will die.

Edit: I meant actual kittens, not kittens from gaf. Actually, either will do.

Seems like IGN fucked up, FML.

Risen

Well... IGN stream has been a bit off the schedule 20 minutes one side or the other for the last few hours. They were ahead, then threw in some Raving Rabids type game that wasn't on the schedule... then behind. I'm sure the Halo stuff is coming up.

feel

BR+AR for life. Willing to spend a perk slot on Two Main Weapons for it.

Ply said:
iU66EtGYn6Cl6.gif
This gif brings a tear to my eye. Look at that jump! And them beautiful visuals and vehicle interaction.

Ramirez

BR+AR for life. Willing to spend a perk slot on Two Main Weapons for it.

This gif brings a tear to my eye. Look at that jump! And them beautiful visuals and vehicle interaction.

Wow, didn't even notice he jumped the Ghost, Reach trained me not to expect those things to be possible, lol.

Fuchsdh

Asked in the FUD chat, but maybe someone who has a local copy of the SP demo can frame-by-frame it:

What is/Is anything in Chief's hand when he does that clench fist thing right after angry Cortana? The shot just seems really out of place and I'm trying to figure out the significance.

Woorloog

Banned
Asked in the FUD chat, but maybe someone who has a local copy of the SP demo can frame-by-frame it:

What is/Is anything in Chief's hand when he does that clench fist thing right after angry Cortana? The shot just seems really out of place and I'm trying to figure out the significance.

He's angry/distraught but can't do much about it. That's when i'd clench my fists.
Alternatively someone important just died, someone like the Infinity's Captain Andrew Del Rio.

"I have long awaited for this day, Reclaimer"

Dat voice gives me chills every time. It almost reminds me of the ME2 launch trailer with Harbinger saying "I will show you true power".
Does he not say "I have long dreamt from this day, Reclaimer"? That's how I always understand it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, it's 5:20. Guess they're too busy broadcasting more recycled conference footage.

kylej

Banned
ok sorry if this has been discussed, thread moving too fast

ibdQEbS6PFRf6O.gif

what the hell is that thing on the left? is that a corpse(?) falling on the ground next to that crate?

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Has it been confirmed whether or not we can turn off the text popping up in the middle of the screen during war games? That video was hard to watch with it on.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Thanks to Ryan, Dani and Shadow for coming on. Taking a break, will probably record more tomorrow if I can do more today. I'll update the thread regardless

Top Bottom