• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Woorloog

Banned
Good games so far, i'll be back more very soon. Just need to clean up a mess in the kitchen...

EDIT Balcony door open, i can hear bird singing very loudly. And it is midnight here...

This is probably still my favorite Reach panorama.

Warning: extreme screen-stretchage inbound. Click for comfort.

But dammit, if that grain filter isn't ugly as sin.
I wish they'd patch it out or something, though that might've required a redownloading of all the .maps!

In Firefight, Glacier and Waterfront don't have the grain filter for whatever reason, and it looks a lot better for it.

Falagard

Was just watching a TV show called InnerSPACE which is on the Space channel in Canada and the hosts mentioned that they were on set in Vancouver for the filming of a Halo web series.

They said that they couldn't say much, and would reveal more in a future episode, but they said it was "Awesome".

I assume this is what was mentioned on Waypoint recently. Anyhow, thought I'd share.

ggs.

Looks like I'm done with Reach. I do not even freak out when I got killed by grenades or because of lag. And I want for the last 4 weeks always negative 5-15.

Aggrotek

I always miss the gaming sessions.

tumblr_m2ccgmimVD1rtdfggo1_500.gif

Preordered just to say I did.

edit- S M H @ some of the absolute shit on the gaming side thread..

E3 will change their minds.

I can't wait to see how the game scales.
So far we've seen all small competitive 4v4/ffa stuff.
Looking forward to see the new direction on vehicles/big team battle.

E3 will change their minds.

No it won't. The problem with people who post about Halo in the gaming side is that they have an opinion and will just not budge from changing it. That's why arguing with people who don't know very much about Halo aside from the small bits they've picked up on is kinda pointless.

Like good Job Bob posted in here earlier with an opinion, was given evidence to the contrary, and still did not budge.

No it won't. The problem with people who post about Halo in the gaming side is that they have an opinion and will just not budge from changing it. That's why arguing with people who don't know very much about Halo aside from the small bits they've picked up on is kinda pointless.

Like good Job Bob posted in here earlier with an opinion, was given evidence to the contrary, and still did not budge.

I'm so confused right now :p

Tbh gaming side threads are always full of bad Opinions some the guys on this board are only into graphics that's why the battlefield3 thread had like a million posts but none of them were to do with gameplay lol

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Is it at all likely that Bungie will reveal/tease their new IP at E3 this year? Have they commented on their E3 presence (or lack thereof)?

Isn't Good Job Bob his username? I forget

Probably I was just making a silly joke, but that good job bob guy needs to post straight after I do it will be great to be congratulated every time I post

I'm willing to bet bungie will do something special at least by 7-7 we still need to see what those golden tickets lead to

"Devin you're hardly here!!"

I know, I know. But I still love you all, and am excited to try this game out at PAX.

'new' gameplay looks awesome, it was good to finally hear the old announcer voice again. Really looking forward to having a reason to turn on my xbox again (besides Trials)

Haven't checked my XBL messages in a few days, found this gem:

PZ5jL.jpg

Censored the part where he gives me his name, age, and hometown.

I9KUy.jpg

I'm tempted to reply "It is known." but I think I'll just resist the urge to troll. That kind of behavior is frowned on here at 314 Industries.

Woorloog

Banned
Oh yeah, it occured while we were playing that how many here have Red Faction Guerrilla and how many want to play its multiplayer sometime?
We could make a RFG community playdate, IIRC the MM is more or less dead for that game.

EDIT no one playing Reach anymore today?

zap

I think its funny on our end because we see the gamertags with NZ and instantly think "Yup this will be a fun game!" cause of all the lag.

With Reach I haven't found the lag that terrible, I play with Americans all the time. It is very noticeable in Halo 3 however. Maybe I have never had a game with a connection like you and Tashi on FiOS so i don't know what I am missing.

Haven't checked my XBL messages in a few days, found this gem:

PZ5jL.jpg

Censored the part where he gives me his name, age, and hometown.

I9KUy.jpg

I'm tempted to reply "It is known." but I think I'll just resist the urge to troll. That kind of behavior is frowned on here at 314 Industries.

Can you sign my LE Halo 4?

Striker

Legit, railgun, fires explosive projectiles. My guess: replacement for Concussion Rifle.
Would love for something similar to the Halo 2 Brute Shot to be brought in. Something to flip Warthogs, Ghosts, and break up players trying to camp in a corner or room.

Also would absolutely love for the EMP bullshit to be removed for vehicles, but that isn't going to happen, unfortunately. That's another gimp they've done to limit vehicle combat. Vehicle stun will probably also stay. -_-

TheOddOne

Online Petition for Legendary Halo 4
Dear 343 Industries,

We started this petition to have a chance to get the Legendary Edition of Halo 4.

We love what we're doing, but the Legendary Edition is a tradition for us fans: safeguarded what fans love.

This petition was created for those who want a Legendary Edition of Halo 4.

343 Industries has just announced the Limited Edition for its new game Halo 4, the popular video game series Halo: created by Bungie Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios.

The reason for the choice of 343 Industries is the following:
  • There will be two options available at point of sale for Halo 4. The standard version and the Limited model in which we decided to focus our efforts for one special edition so you do not have to choose which exclusive supply to the different fans.
  • The main choice is then between the base game and the game with all exclusive.
  • The Limited Edition is very generous with downloadable content and is offered at a great price.
  • MA Halo is famous for its "Legendary Edition" with exclusive content such as the helmet of Master Chief in Halo 3 or Halo Diorama of Noble Team: Reach.
  • Halo 4 will be the first game of the new trilogy from 343 Industries and have created many new features and we think it necessary to kick start creating a Legendary Edition for all the fans with something very special.
If you agree with this petition, please sign up and share.

Thank you,

HaloUniverse.it and Halo Destiny.net
Yep, this is happening :lol

Top Bottom