• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Evade 2 is in the game, unlocked at 270,000 Spoints:

uvCf9.gif

I love how the player immediately gets bonked on the head anyways.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Kind of unrelated, but what does Brad Welch do then? He and Kevin seem to have the same title.

Kevin Franklin is the lead on War Games (pvp).

Chris Haluke is the lead on Spartan Ops (pve).

Brad Welch is the lead for all of Infinity (pve and pvp).

senador

Banned
I wonder why there is such a drastic change in the Grunt design from Halo 3 to 4.

They must have evolved somewhat in those 5 years.

I'm sure we'll learn why in game, but it seems these are part of an extreme religious renegade faction. Who knows how long they've been broken off. It could have been before the Halo 1-3 events even. So yeah, its likely they are an entirely different group we've yet to see.

Why? I don't see why, within its function, it needs to have a clip size to accommodate two kills.

The function is making it a useful powerful weapon. All weapons in multiplayer should be powerful in some way, otherwise what's the point of them being there? I despite what appeared to be the school of balance that Bungie had for H3 and Reach, which was basically keep making all the weapon worse until they all suck so much, that they appear to be balanced.

All having a absurdly small clip like that does to the Magnum is make it useless, and reduce the individual skill gap because I have to reload every time I fire off a few rounds of the weapon.

Wolves attack!
ZXkXT.gif

AMAZING

You MUST watch Archer. Hilarious show.

So good.

BF3 drops below reach, colour me surprised.

No new DLC for the last 7 months probably caused some people to drop BF3. New expansion just dropped though, so it may get a boost.

Reach's population has risen. 343 has made matchmaking a lot more Slayer focused since taking over, and it's worked. :(

CyReN

i wonder why they felt the need to give multiplayer a name.

Probably to tie in with the story they have, I'm starting to get confused myself honestly too. I would have just left it at Spartan Ops for the new things and kept calling it Multiplayer.

----
Can't wait for Germany/Netherlands!

you guys got low standards. reach should be at least number 2.how come black ops is played more. or even fifa,what makes fifa so special compared to the rest.

senador

Banned
There is 14.4 GB of Battlefield 3 on my Xbox.

Not a joke.

I think I am only slightly under that, and that's only the multiplayer stuff. Their updates are horribly inefficient or something. Perhaps they have .maps issues and have to patch entire maps to fix bugs? (being totally serious)

I need a new HD or 360.

you guys got low standards. reach should be at least number 2.how come black ops is played more. or even fifa,what makes fifa so special compared to the rest.

Why should the actually number matter? There are a lot of extremely popular games out there. What matters is that there are a good number of people playing the game, not that more people play FIFA.

Yea I sold mine last week, I couldn't get over the size it had when I deleted it off my HDD then I look at Skyrim and see it under 4gb installed..

I have 250GB hard drive so it's obviously no issue for me, but I can certainly understand how it's an issue for others.

I think I am only slightly under that, and that's only the multiplayer stuff. Their updates are horribly inefficient or something. Perhaps they have .maps issues and have to patch entire maps to fix bugs? (being totally serious)

I need a new HD or 360.

The expansions are included in the "updates", which is why they are so big. I have two "update" files on my hard drive that are 2.4 and 2.1 GB. I'm pretty sure those are Back to Karkand and Close Quarters. The actual patch is listed as Title Update is only 172 MB. For whatever reason the rent-a-server update is 1.1 GB though, which seems very large for no reason.

Out of curiosity, what made you stopped playing?

No real rank. I miss my 50 :(. I have no real incentive to play or try to get better. It is like my own personal achievement unlocked. Unfortunately Bungie and 343i think this is bad so i truly fear for Halo 4. Only reason i started playing again is because of this Halogaf tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom