• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

I was just thinking specifically for Halo 4, because we know that it is a secondary weapon.

4sk, same clip size, lower AA but bloom is tighter. I don't want to increase the clip size because it promotes more spamming. Doesn't really feel right to me.

TheOddOne

Smh Holland.

untitled-4t9m01.gif

Fuchsdh

I'm not arguing with the design of the Grunts per se. I'd say they look cool. My issue is they don't fit with what we've seen before. I think the best design should remain true to the spirit of the originals, even if there's a temptation to go crazy with the extra polys.

I'm not a fan of much of the design work we've seen for Halo 4 in a fictional context, but I think it's all fine art outside of the universe.

Gui_PT

Portugal lol more like.

Gui is gonna rip those new socks in a fit of rage.

I fucking hate that guy.

He's completely useless. Has no skill. Is not a team player. Everytime he does something, he looks at the stadium's giant screen to see himself. He's a dumbass. He secretly wears lady's clothes when he's at home. He's a dumbass. I'm hotter than him but all the women love him because he can kinda kick a ball. He stinks donkey turds. And he's a dumbass.

Glad he failed at his job. Maybe people over here will stop tring to get on his junk.

These new socks feel good though.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I fucking hate that guy.

He's completely useless. Has no skill. Is not a team player. Everytime he does something, he looks at the stadium's giant screen to see himself. He's a dumbass. He secretly wears lady's clothes when he's at home. He's a dumbass. I'm hotter than him but all the women love him because he can kinda kick a ball. He stinks donkey turds. And he's a dumbass.

Glad he failed at his job. Maybe people over here will stop tring to get on his junk.

These new socks feel good though.

slurp

Ryaaan14

Banned
This is the part that amazes me most so far. The graphics, animations, etc are nuts! It does't quite look like real life (I don't want games to ever look exactly real, that'd suck), but it doesn't quite look like a game either. Its incredible.

You forgot to mention fucking adorable.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Seems unlikely, given that these stats are for the week ending before E3...

True, but there was media and stuff prior to E3 even on TV, or am I remembering wrong?

I imagine last week will be around the same then perhaps a drop until closer to launch/pax and another spike.

Edit: Wait, it's the week of June the 4th Wu, that IS E3 week, or am I retarded?

Louis Wu

True, but there was media and stuff prior to E3 even on TV, or am I remembering wrong?

I imagine last week will be around the same then perhaps a drop until closer to launch/pax and another spike.
Gears of War was 10th on the week of May 14. It was 10th again last week, even though Gears 3 had a pretty big showing at the show (second only to Halo 4).

::shrug:: maybe it's a bump from E3 - but I don't really think so.

Gears of War was 10th on the week of May 14. It was 10th again last week, even though Gears 3 had a pretty big showing at the show (second only to Halo 4).

::shrug:: maybe it's a bump from E3 - but I don't really think so.
psst. Gears 3 had no showing at E3. It was Gears Judgment or Gears 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom