• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVIL OBSCURANTISM(Deliberately withholding CUBIC KNOWLEDGE) No human "entity" exists. Cube is opposite perfection. Singularity is death worship.
Have you ever wondered why we talk of "spelling"? There is a spell word implanted in the brain of every English-speaking child, the root mantra of restriction, the secret name of a mighty hidden demon: "eybeesee-dee-ee-eff-geeaitcheye-jai-kayell-emenn-ohpeequeue-are-ess-tee-youveedouble-you-ex-wyezed". That name and all the names it generates were designed to set limits upon humanity's ability to express abstract thought. What you see depends entirely upon the words you have to describe what you see. Nothing exists unless we say it.

chimp_rides_bikeff67lzqi22.gif

Have you ever wondered why we talk of "spelling"? There is a spell word implanted in the brain of every English-speaking child, the root mantra of restriction, the secret name of a mighty hidden demon: "eybeesee-dee-ee-eff-geeaitcheye-jai-kayell-emenn-ohpeequeue-are-ess-tee-youveedouble-you-ex-wyezed". That name and all the names it generates were designed to set limits upon humanity's ability to express abstract thought. What you see depends entirely upon the words you have to describe what you see. Nothing exists unless we say it.

Thats actually a pretty good point. Thanks.

So anyways whats cool about Diablo is, its fun.

They actually like update the game, and fix what needs fixed. Bungie/343 just leave errors in their game that could easily be fixed. Because of console Good Enough Logic™

I made money selling an item yesterday. Thats right I sold DLC to another player and made real money.

I see some people who've abondaned HaloGAF over there too.

Seriously everyone should pick it up. Its so good.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So anyways whats cool about Diablo is, its fun.

They actually like update the game, and fix what needs fixed. Bungie/343 just leave errors in their game that could easily be fixed. Because of console Good Enough Logic™

I made money selling an item yesterday. Thats right I sold DLC to another player and made real money.

I see some people who've abondaned HaloGAF over there too.

Seriously everyone should pick it up. Its so good.
So that's where Ram went. Also I'd pick it up for $15.

if you like salivating (or sneering) over something like this:

DoGFN.jpg

Than Diablo III is right up your alley. I mean, look at how big some of those numbers are! And how many numbers there are.

I tried, but sheer numbers generated at random just don't do it for me anymore. Combat is a good time, but you can't really divorce it from sheets-of-numbers gear. If they ditched the numbers in lieu of novel gameplay effects I'd still be game.

But LOOK at that LIFE ON HIT!...

OK I guess what Im saying is 343 should look at how Blizzard updates and fixes their game to make it better.

Cause Halo's hot garbage right now. Literally playlists have Heavies in them. Nuff Sed.

Look at all that Dexterity! And lightning damage! That would go great for my Monk!

I'm really looking forward to Borderlands 2, though. I always thought the original was a mediocre game that could totally be great with some changes, and the sequel looks to be doing that and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom