• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

So I just found out I leave the United States on July 5th. Will be flying a plane to Seattle, then taking the shuttlebus up to Vancouver. Anyone in Seattle want to say hi or something while I'm up there? I'll have most of the afternoon to check out Seattle real quick. Shoot me a PM.

THE NEBRASKA/IRELAND ALLIANCE SHALL NOT GO UNREMEMBERED

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Blows my mind how the Zealot spawn trap has not been fixed and if it can't be fixed: How bout' removing the fucking gametype?

And for fucks sake, don't pair me up with a guy and his guest and have me face a full fucking team.

That's why I don't play Super Slayer. Happens every time.

And while I'm here, I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Is your tag telling me to go read a book or is it saying that you have read a book?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
And while I'm here, I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Is your tag telling me to go read a book or is it saying that you have read a book?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22082715&postcount=72
The number of good or remotely well written stories in video games is absurdly low. Read a book mothafuckah.

Look at this trueskill:

NCViS.png

You can literally pair up the numbers here,

+12 = -11

+17 = -16

+21 = -19

Fucking unbelievable.

ZalinKrow

GG's earlier guys. I was playing bad like all day though :( Was nice to get a game or two with some people from here I'd never played with though. Even if those last few games were pretty meh.

kylej

Banned
wtf I thought all you nerds were playing tonight. I'm on get online scrublords.

Booties stop building toilets and get online I've got a real job and have to go to work early tomorrow.

So I am on kylej and Booties' team? I'm ok with this.

Hope you guys don't mind a scrub on your team. I'll try to practice before the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom