• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am on kylej and Booties' team? I'm ok with this.

Hope you guys don't mind a scrub on your team. I'll try to practice before the tourney.

Everytime I see your avatar I think it's the Pokemon Xatu for a moment. Every time.

2iyvZ.jpg

Booties

Banned
wtf I thought all you nerds were playing tonight. I'm on get online scrublords.

Booties stop building toilets and get online I've got a real job and have to go to work early tomorrow.

My disc isn't reading. Give me a minute. Gotta nurse the crack.

Okay, back to Mass Effect 3.

By the way, any Mass Effect 3 PC players here? I want to check out the multiplayer after I finish the campaign.

I don't have the PC version, but I just want to say I didn't like the multiplayer very much. It was really boring to me. I just played it enough to boost my Galaxy Readiness and now I'm done with it forever.

get off welfare and buy another disc they probably sell Reach for a nickel these days on eBay

Surprisingly, it's held up it's value, about $20 is the used going price. You can get a download code for $15 through Amazon though.

I don't have the PC version, but I just want to say I didn't like the multiplayer very much. It was really boring to me. I just played it enough to boost my Galaxy Readiness and now I'm done with it forever.
The multiplayer was awesome. Lot better than firefight. I'm hoping Spartan ops is just as good

The multiplayer was awesome. Lot better than firefight. I'm hoping Spartan ops is just as good

Ha, I don't like Firefight either. I think it's just that type of game I don't like (Horde, Firefight, ME3's multi). I don't really feel any motivation to play it. You just kill stuff for no reason then you're done after a set time. I'd rather just play Campaign if I'm going to mindlessly shoot stuff. But hey, if people are liking it then that's cool.

Spartan Ops looks more like what I want, killing groups of enemies with friends, but it has a purpose.

Ha, I don't like Firefight either. I think it's just that type of game I don't like (Horde, Firefight, ME3's multi). I don't really feel any motivation to play it. You just kill stuff for no reason then you're done after a set time. I'd rather just play Campaign if I'm going to mindlessly shoot stuff. But hey, if people are liking it then that's cool.
I agree. But me3 was the best one from the 3

Ramirez

Just finished Max Payne 3, man I freaking love Max as a character, the guy that delivers his lines is the best in the industry. <3

Halo something something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom