• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

Hmm... team logos. Do I need to break out the tyrannosaur / dirtbike / Snoop / Cortana orgasm / firework show thing again?

That just seems like someone is blowing up the Warwood, you don't blow up Warwood, you have Warwood.

well, here's a better version.
iTspA87W06fyS.png

but, i think that you gave me an idea.

what about this, but with a piece of plywood instead of a cone?

Just finished Max Payne 3, man I freaking love Max as a character, the guy that delivers his lines is the best in the industry. <3

Halo something something
Yep. James McCaffrey and Logan Cunningham are some of the only guys who can voice a character that babbles the entire game and not have me feel annoyed about it. In fact it makes me start reading posts in their voices.

Action Sack gametype idea: Keep Away

- Twist on classic Infection
- Zombies get cured after killing a Survivor
- 1 point given for every second you remain uninfected
- All Survivors have waypoints overhead
- Zombies get 10 bonus points for killing a Survivor (to keep things even for those who become infected)
- 3 Zombies active from the start

Retro

Don't even ask just bring it!

Consider it brought!

Epqem.jpg

It's amazing how hard it is to do "Bad clip art" art without accidentally making it good.

Edit: Also, there's a MLP Cortana floating around out there, available incorporation upon request for additional shock value.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
TOURNEY SCHEDULING UPDATE!

I need team captains to have their team fill out a scheduling poll on Doodle.com and send me the results. There's a few important details to this.
  • Make sure to enter in an email when creating the poll. That'll make it a lot easier to access later.
  • When creating the poll, start with Saturday June 30 and end with Sunday July 8.
  • When creating time slots, fill out the top row starting with 10am and ending with 10pm. You'll need to push the 'Add further time slots' button a few times. Select 'Copy and paste first row' to have the time slots copy to all the date rows.
  • VERY IMPORTANT: enable time-zone support in the poll!
  • Once your entire team fills it out, email me (see below) the participation link, and I'll use it to match you up with other teams.
  • I need this done by Friday June 29 at Noon (Pacific Time).
I'll try to fit in as many teams as possible within this time period, but I doubt everyone will make it in. If that's the case, I'll get in contact with captains again and we can do another round of scheduling. Please remember that each round is three matches. If your team loses in at least two of those three matches, you're banished to Waypoint out of the tournament. Winning teams will go up against another winning team for another round, possibly within the same June 30 - July 8 period, but maybe not. We'll see how quickly the first round of matches goes.

My email address: kittensfromgaf@gmail.com. Email me here when your team has their schedule filled out, or if you have any questions or anything. Also, please bookmark this post for future reference.

If anyone wants to nitpick this plan, make it quick. :)

Edit : I'll be adding matches to this Google Calendar as they're scheduled! That's in Pacific Time.

Edit 2 :
Should I gather my teammates emails, or is there a way to link them to it?

Yeah, when you make the poll (and enter your own email when you do so) you'll receive a link to the poll that you can share with anyone. Then you can just PM it, or whatevs.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
TOURNEY SCHEDULING UPDATE!

I need team captains to have their team fill out a scheduling poll on Doodle.com and send me the results. There's a few important details to this.
  • Make sure to enter in an email when creating the poll. That'll make it a lot easier to access later.
  • When creating the poll, start with Saturday June 30 and end with Sunday July 8.
  • When creating time slots, fill out the top row starting with 10am and ending with 10pm. You'll need to push the 'Add further time slots' button a few times. Select 'Copy and paste first row' to have the time slots copy to all the date rows.
  • VERY IMPORTANT: enable time-zone support in the poll!
  • Once your entire team fills it out, email me (see below) the participation link, and I'll use it to match you up with other teams.
  • I need this done by Friday June 29 at Noon (Pacific Time).
I'll try to fit in as many teams as possible within this time period, but I doubt everyone will make it in. If that's the case, I'll get in contact with captains again and we can do another round of scheduling. Please remember that each round is three matches. If your team loses in at least two of those three matches, you're banished to Waypoint out of the tournament. Winning teams will go up against another winning team for another round, possibly within the same June 30 - July 8 period, but maybe not. We'll see how quickly the first round of matches goes.

My email address: kittensfromgaf@gmail.com. Email me here when your time has their schedule filled out, or if you have any questions or anything. Also, please bookmark this post for future reference.

If anyone wants to nitpick this plan, make it quick. :)

Edit : I'll be adding matches to this Google Calendar as they're scheduled! That's in Pacific Time.

Karl2177

OT, but my ears are still ringing from shear awesomness: If you ever get the chance to see Girl Talk live in concert-do it. Totally worth the $25(reasonable price)+my ex with some other guy(super negative)+gallons of beer and water thrown on me (I'm drenched which makes it a negative, because my phone is acting wonky).

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, when you make the poll (and enter your own email when you do so) you'll receive a link to the poll that you can share with anyone. Then you can just PM it, or whatevs.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Oh man, I googled my gaf name into google image search.

Half the results are gifs either I posted or someone else posted at me. Also found my XBL avatar. Dug deeper, and I found a pic of myself.

Creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom