• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaaan14

Banned
What's so significant about this guy?

KUqkB.jpg

TheOddOne

My snooping skills are paying off.

Method Studios on creating HALO 4 ‘THE COMMISSIONING’.
Method Studios was thrilled to be given the opportunity to work on this jaw-dropping commercial for Halo 4 having received much acclaim for the previous Halo spot, ‘Deliver Hope’ – the ad honored with the coveted VES Award for Outstanding Visual Effects in 2011.

‘The Commissioning’, from agency TwoFifteen and production company MJZ, introduces the storyline behind the new X-Box game set for release fall, 2012. The entire spot is packed with visual effects the likes of which are typically seen in sci-fi feature films as opposed to television adverts. Award-winning director, Nicolai Fuglsig, was keen to get across the immersive gaming experience and produce visuals in-keeping with the Halo game but which feel as exciting as the latest Hollywood blockbusters.

Assets

343 provided Method with several 3D models of the game characters and spacecrafts. Key examples of these have starring roles within the commercial such as Master Chief (the games’ playable character) and the Infinity (the civilian ship snared by the alien vessel). Other assets included three types of smaller spaceships and the huge ‘Mammoth’ vehicle and smaller ‘Warthog’ trucks which are pictured colliding within the stricken ship’s hold.
More stuff @ link.

Hey You

Gotcha.

Anyways I got Halo Wars yesterday and currently playing throughout the campaign. I'm on Mission 6 "Dome of Light" and I have to Request another Rhino plasma tank and bring it to Position 2. However when I try to request one at the landing pad, it says I'm at the max allowed. I have enough energy(?) and resources. I ran into this problem with ordering a 3rd rhino so I restarted the mission.

Am I missing something or is it glitched?

neoism

lol good games bros... I'll try to get my good head set working and be on earlier....
lol I always feel like I talk too much when I use a mic... but good talking to you guys...
:p

m23

Gotcha.

Anyways I got Halo Wars yesterday and currently playing throughout the campaign. I'm on Mission 6 "Dome of Light" and I have to Request another Rhino plasma tank and bring it to Position 2. However when I try to request one at the landing pad, it says I'm at the max allowed. I have enough energy(?) and resources. I ran into this problem with ordering a 3rd rhino so I restarted the mission.

Never ran into that problem before. Maybe you have to wait a bit, wait til your other rhinos get in place before you try to call in another. Not really sure though. There was usually a small cutscene after you place each one.

Gui_PT

Gotcha.

You probably hit your max number of soldier units allowed. If I remember correctly, Reactors allow you to have a higher max number.

If you can't do that, you'll have to sacrifice a few units

Akai__

Gotcha.

Is your other Rhino at Position 1 still okay? You are only allowed to have one. They must turn yellow, before you can get the next one.

Warwood: I'm in town tonight (so I'm bowling and not blaining), but any chance we could all get on starting around 6 or 7 CST tomorrow to practice for our match? I'm gonna need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom