• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close to launch. I watched a rough cut today. And a blooper reel.

fistbump dot gif

wPwWj.gif

the best I've seen in months. amazing.

I'm trying really hard to block that Sword Base
game from my memory.

Edit: OH MY GOD I HATE SWORD BASE, WHY IS ODDBALL A THING YOU CAN DO ON THAT MAP

I see people complaining about that map and I remember playing on that map and how terrible it is but I went months without playing it until this week and man, you have to experience how bad it is to truly understand...

Shadders

We've yet to play a game as a full team. I've never even played with Shadders yet. Devo and wwm0nkey have no bloom adaptation. Nevertheless, we got this.

Yeah, sorry, I'm moving house on Friday so I've been really busy. Shall we schedule our game for Sunday? I can do any time then (I think 9pm EST was mentioned?), that's 2am for me so I can get on well before that if we want to have a good long warm up session and try out some plays?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Says the guy using it as a cover photo on Facebook.

Also, Spiderman was great. Not quite Avengers level of awesomeness, but it ranks up with the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies.

Yo, we need to find a time for our match. What time zone are your team members in?

Yeah, sorry, I'm moving house on Friday so I've been really busy. Shall we schedule our game for Sunday? I can do any time then (I think 9pm EST was mentioned?), that's 2am for me so I can get on well before that if we want to have a good long warm up session and try out some plays?
No need to apologize, I was just joshin. I don't get off work on Sundays until 6pm PST (which is 9pm EST), and I usually don't get home until about an hour later. If you can stay up late that night and it works for Devo and wwm0nkey then count me in.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Sai and I are CST. Eslim is EST. Krispy is New Zealand time. I'll be gone until the 5th, not sure about everyone else's July 4th schedules.

How many hours is New Zealand time ahead/behind us?

Should definitely be manageable. My team is all CST and EST.

Shadders

No need to apologize, I was just joshin. I don't get off work on Sundays until 6pm PST (which is 9pm EST), and I usually don't get home until about an hour later. If you can stay up late that night and it works for Devo and wwm0nkey then count me in.

I'm not in work next Monday so can stay up until any time. :)

Tried setting my Viewsonic's response time to ultra fast for the first time since I've gotten it to see if I notice any differences in input lag. I don't think I do, which was the expected result. Anyone have anything that shows that it does help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom