• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

So, I just downloaded the Waypoint app on Android. Am I supposed to be able to scroll down on the front page?

I see my Spartan, BR, then under that a "Service Record" button, then under that, "ATLAS", and then a sliver of what appears to be another button, but I can't scroll down. If I touch the screen near that button, a white box just pops up and covers the whole screen..

.. that doesn't seem right

zap

Due to timezones I always have loads of pages to catch up on when reading the thread, but damn, in this case I wish I didn't.

:|

Slaker117

So, I just downloaded the Waypoint app on Android. Am I supposed to be able to scroll down on the front page?

I see my Spartan, BR, then under that a "Service Record" button, then under that, "ATLAS", and then a sliver of what appears to be another button, but I can't scroll down. If I touch the screen near that button, a white box just pops up and covers the whole screen..

.. that doesn't seem right

It's supposed to be a button called Waypoint that just takes you to the full Waypoint site.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Just finished Ep 6 of HaloGAF Radio. Tunavi, we'll get you in next ;)

Also, Wu, these guys were making fun of you but I totally had your back.

Speaking of the fossil: Claude, we need you to moderate a chat strictly about Halo 4 impressions that we want to transcribe to text and upload on various sites. You down?

raindoc

speaking of fossils:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=789he-8T_-E&feature=player_embedded

(sorry if this is old, i just stumbled upon it. best news report ever).

I guess with all the Mendican Bias talk, it's relevant to ask the following question: Will we find out – in Halo 4, or in the near future – what he did to help out the Master Chief? Will we find out during the trilogy of games? Will it be in a book?

pretty sure we'll know by the end of the trilogy, should fit nicely into H4 though. but i'm more interested in WHY he did it. why this change of mind?

I guess with all the Mendican Bias talk, it's relevant to ask the following question: Will we find out – in Halo 4, or in the near future – what he did to help out the Master Chief? Will we find out during the trilogy of games? Will it be in a book?

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
When we starting?

If I have to go 26-5 (+21) in a game where it's 7 on 5 in BTB and lose because of asshat teammates one more time I may throw a controller.

Louis Wu

Let me know your impressions later, I still think it's the best one of the trilogy. You can just tweet me.
Ha ha, you're funny. (Not going to post spoilers here, but I seriously disagreed with you.)

This website is fantastic. Why did I not know about this?
Heh.

Speaking of the fossil: Claude, we need you to moderate a chat strictly about Halo 4 impressions that we want to transcribe to text and upload on various sites. You down?
Fossil? FOSSIL? Why, I oughtta...

Yeah, I'm down. Just gotta find a time.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Tyler olsson is old lasky in forward unto dawn (he is the one who says "play it again please" in the trailer)- will he also be doing the Voice for lasky in halo 4? He is such a dominant screen presence but in halo 4 he looks like a goof... Should have modeled lasky after olsson :p

Halo 4 lasky looks like a hamster

Nothing like my team shoving their collective boot up some dude's ass in Halo who tells me "get raped." Yeah who went home butthurt dude? Fuckers even rage quit.

Louis Wu

Waypoint's stats section is totally broken right now; you can't look at anyone else's game history (or stats) - just their service record. :(

Here's hoping it's temporary. Gonna get on for a game or two.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing like my team shoving their collective boot up some dude's ass in Halo who tells me "get raped." Yeah who went home butthurt dude? Fuckers even rage quit.
Hah, awesome. That phrase needs to be destroyed from gaming culture.

FyreWulff

Even got an overkill on them, even though they spawned before I could get the exterm.

And the melee-only round.. first kill? Assassination on the douche.

Slaker117

My account only got approved five days ago, so I've yet to play with any Halogaffers. If anyone on now is feeling generous enough to invite me, my GT is my username, Slaker117. I'm not a great player, but I can hold my own.

Havok

Good games Devo/Fyrewulff/Xeno/op_ivy/other guy, hope you folks can get that other party in there with the extra room. I had to bounce for a while anyway, it was just good timing.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
I haven't been able to keep up with this thread so I got some questions for those that do.

Is the BR still unbalanced and a 5sk or is it balanced and 4sk now?

Do you still remain in scope when getting shot at making ranged scoped weapons much easier to use?

Thanks in advance.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
HaloGAF is playing Halo? What is this?
HaloGAF not playing Halo is an outdated meme. Lots of us play it on an almost daily basis. I know you're just joking, tho.

BR is still 5SK. Getting unscoped when shot is rumored to only happen when you get shot in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom