• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
bsangel pls,

"an already-announced-but-not-yet-played-but-will-be-playable game type that may or may not be making an appearance at this event."

never write something like this again.

Striker

Attendees get to play on a current build with a more full sandbox (new weapons, perks, etc), they are also revealing a new map.
Maybe they can show a full game of CTF, or other gametypes (not Oddball or Regicide, pls). Saying that, it'll be Oddball or Infinity Slayer.

And would like to see the Jetpack, Camo, and Regen Field get involved. Those are the most likely abusive, and annoying to play against, abilities.

Aggrotek

From bulletin:
http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/08/22/The-Halo-Bulletin-82212.aspx

bsangel:
"According to their website, PAX Prime is a little over eight days away. That means those of us tasked with preparing the relevant Halo 4 builds and assets have approximately one week to put the finishing touches on any videos, a new map, and an already-announced-but-not-yet-played-but-will-be-playable game type that may or may not be making an appearance at this event. "

Sweet. Did not know this. :) Now I am super excited.

Woorloog

Banned
BOOM! Member status ;] Don't worry Juniors, I'll love you forever <3

There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?

Great use of that quote.
I still remember how it felt to hear that, still feel the same. Truth's speeches on that mission were chilling.

I'm having a hard time coming up with that announced but not yet playable game type.

Anybody?

What other gametypes do we know about that we've yet to see played other than OB and CTF? They never really announced the successor to Invasion yet which is, I think, the only other gametype that was eluded to..

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Barrow,

Al5bn.jpg

This page proves how Hivemind GAF is.

I don't like the shit he said and I wont defend it but I'll defend his right to say it.

Otherwise this is some shitty devolved forum where people don't have freedom of speech, which it obviously is. I don't like that fact though and I think were better than that. If you don't like what someone says ignore them. Since we have the options at our disposal the moderating powers should be in our hands. GO use them. Its like two, possibly three clicks to put him on ignore.

Life is tough SensyGAF, face the fact that you are going to have to deal with people who have different ideas and opinions other than your own.
There are plenty of unmoderated forums where people can spam all the ignorant inflammatory shit they want. Besides, we already have enough people here who do that. *cough*

Woorloog

Banned
Man lands on the moon? Nothing.

IT HAS FUCKING HAPPENED; I DO NOT FEEL ANYTHING FOR EVENTS I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED; IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE

Maybe it is a great achivement but i really can't bring myself to care about the past, i'm more interested in the future and what happens then.

Why the fuck is it so hard to accept not everyone is made from the same mold.

EDIT i don't lack empathy, referring specifically to big (or small), past events.

already-announced-but-not-yet-played-but-will-be-playable

Internet people, stop writing stuff like this. This is worse those long ass hashtags with a bunch of words crammed together

#kindalikethislolisntthisfuntotryanddecipher

Aggrotek

IT HAS FUCKING HAPPENED; I DO NOT FEEL ANYTHING FOR EVENTS I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED; IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE

Maybe it is a great achivement but i really can't bring myself to care about the past, i'm more interested in the future and what happens then.

EDIT i don't lack empathy, referring specifically to big (or small), past events.

S7eSd.gif

Luna OCS Academy won't be built for a while

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Would you kindly stop talking?

4qwr5.png

In fact please just wait til' everyone else catches up to your post count.
already-announced-but-not-yet-played-but-will-be-playable

Internet people, stop writing stuff like this. This is worse those long ass hashtags with a bunch of words crammed together

#kindalikethislolisntthisfuntotryanddecipher
:dap

So you guys might remember me talking about that Halo CE PC overhaul being done by CMT. Well i played Truth and Reconciliation today (twice) and its pretty amazing. VISR mode is really fun Fighting brutes and the enhancment they have made to the hunters is great and using all the new weapon's is sweet.

No pistol is kind of a bummer but its most likely because of some Halo CE Tag limits.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
If it was gonna be Grifball they woulda shown it at RTX.

Lets hope so.

Perhaps it will be a future where Woorloog won't post on NeoGAF.

Quit thinking your special, you're not. You're not deep, and no one cares, you're essentially forum diarrhea, please stop.

Tawpgun

cuz ur rong

Mainly because instead of just paying your respects to Neil Armstrong or just not posting about it at all you chose to be difficult and said that he shouldn't be getting so much praise or something like that, regardless of what you meant or intended, it just wasn't needed and was an annoying comment.

Then you just kept digging the hole deeper.

Oh, and the gametype is CTF or Oddball. We saw them, just didn't get a chance to play.

Korosenai

Sorry if this is old, but I found it interesting. Got this off the back of a Halo Mega Blocks box.

We know the gravity hammer is returning, and we know brutes aren't because Frankie confirmed it on here, but what about the chopper? I'd love to see it come back. And the one in the pictures is different than the Halo 3 version.

Woorloog

Banned
cuz ur rong

Mainly because instead of just paying your respects to Neil Armstrong or just not posting about it at all you chose to be difficult and said that he shouldn't be getting so much praise or something like that, regardless of what you meant or intended, it just wasn't needed and was an annoying comment.

Then you just kept digging the hole deeper.

Okay i admit it was a mistake and wrong time to say it.

I dropped the matter but then Hydra just had to keep poking... Needlessy.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Sorry if this is old, but I found it interesting. Got this off the back of a Halo Mega Blocks box.

We know the gravity hammer is returning, and we know brutes aren't because Frankie confirmed it on here, but what about the chopper? I'd love to see it come back. And the one in the pictures is different than the Halo 3 version.

Is it a Halo 4 megablock box?

If so, megaton! I'd really love the chopper to come back.

Oh, and the gametype is CTF or Oddball. We saw them, just didn't get a chance to play.

I hope it's CTF so we can get a clear picture on the dual wield thing with the flag.

Fuchsdh

You and all of GAF, apparently.

I personally didn't like them in Halo 3 because of how unwieldily they were, but I appreciated them more in ODST's Firefight.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Wait, is that barrow or were you just telling him to look at that pic for some reason. Better be smangin'.
Yes Barrow is mai waifu
Do you have some fucking problem with me? If you have, just say it. If not, would you please kindly stop talking?
I post when i feel i have something to say, that's it.
Slow down on the posting genius, the last guy that went off the cuff got banned. You don't have to let every thought in your head out.

Vire

David just posted a tweet saying "Today's theme" with a link to Europe's Final Countdown music video.

Halo 4 about to go gold?

Woorloog

Banned
Slow down on the posting genius, the last guy that went off the cuff got banned. You don't have to let every thought in your head out.

The last i checked, NeoGAF didn't have any limits on how much one should post. As long as i stick with the topic... I apologize for derailing this thread (but not for my opinions). I try to think of that a bit more in the future.

But i won't stop posting (or necessarily even slow down) if i feel i have something to say.

The last i checked, NeoGAF didn't have any limits on how much one should post.

I apologize for derailing this thread (but not for my opinions). I try to think of that a bit more in the future.

But i won't stop posting (or necessarily even slow down) if i feel i have something to say.

You should PROBABLY learn from zoojoo's banning. That's all I have to say about that.

Last thing I need is for some blogger to write a news story off of that.

"BREAKING: David Ellis hates bloggers, often TPs and eggs their houses in the night"

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
The last i checked, NeoGAF didn't have any limits on how much one should post. As long as i stick with the topic... I apologize for derailing this thread (but not for my opinions). I try to think of that a bit more in the future.

I sense 1 million gaffers instantly putting you on ignore.

David just posted a tweet saying "Today's theme" with a link to Europe's Final Countdown music video.

Halo 4 about to go gold?

I took it as prepping for PAX.

Why Bungie decided to remove the Chopper is beyond me.. Much like how 343 is removing the 'Nade Launcher. Maybe it'll return in Halo 5 ;]

Okay i admit it was a mistake and wrong time to say it.

I dropped the matter but then Hydra just had to keep poking... Needlessy.

Just ignore and let it go. Not worth it... I wouldn't be surprised if that's the theme around here to try and get the easy prey banned..

Enfinit

I'm not going to begin to say you're right or wrong, however it's times like these that one should learn to keep these types of comments to yourself.

The comment I quoted above didn't say or clarify anything. You decided to post about how you're not going to stop posting? That's not constructive.

Did anyone see the tweet where that one 343 guy said Halo 4's campaign is longer than Tales of Vesperia? Someone send me IGN's contact email address. They should know of this first.
Kotaku already called dibs from what I heard.

FyreWulff

Did anyone see the tweet where that one 343 guy said Halo 4's campaign is longer than Tales of Vesperia? Someone send me IGN's contact email address. They should know of this first.

like most of the user's here, i was born well after the moon landing too.
and still it runs a shiver down my spine when i watch the footage and think of what those guys did back then - riding a craft, which now almost looks antique when compared to my car, to the moon and back?
the words he, N.Armstrong, spoke that day probably weren't his, but they were true.
leaving earth and touching other solid ground, that's the dream.

RIP Mr Armstrong
Those were his words, and they are quoted incorrectly pretty much every time. He actually said:
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

The 'a' was lost in the audio transmission, otherwise the quote is redundant.

Top Bottom