• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Swarmerr

Need room for Jerry Jones's ego, Cowboy stadium may also need to expand to compensate for another failed playoff run ;) No room for any planes.

Glad someone else dislikes Jerry Jones.

On topic. Pumped that halo 4 will be at mlg dallas and would be really interested to see mlg use the settings that 343 will use in their default playlists.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Is this a Perfect Dark post?

*sigh* Guess I gotta take another drink.

This page is full of Fyrewulff unable to adapt to pressing a series of buttons...

And Barrow quit giving away our secret drinking game. Hell figure it out and make us drink ourselves to death.

gafdrinks.jpg

Ive been worrying about if the Jetpack will be nerfed. I keep thinking while im using HLS, I can only pull back to avoid being flanked above me since you cant look up...

I find it funny when ladies called me "Odd" in-game. "Odd, defend the base", "Odd, make turrents, here money", "THEY KILLED ODDDDDDDDDDDD, NOOOOOOOOO. THOSE BASTARDS" and "Odd, WE WILL AVENGE YOU".

The best first response I got was "We should friend Odd. That sounded Odd".

Someone needs to be in a party with YourExWife sometime. Every. Single. Lobby.

Fracas

#fuckonami
are you seriously saying the success of perfect dark xbla would be directly equitable to the success of Halo 2 xbla.

lol
I disagree with that part of what he said, but I do share his opinion that if Halo 2 were to be re-released on Xbox Live, it would die pretty quick. Like it's been said though, I'd say it has less to do with the button combos and more to do with the general lifespan of an XBLA only game.

Fracas

#fuckonami
This is a little off topic, but a new Armored Kill (BF3 expansion) was released today.

motherofgod.jpg

It looks like what every Battlefield 3 map should have been. Between that and Borderlands 2, I think I'm set before Halo 4 launches.

G17

My hype has been lowered knowing that Waypoint doesn't upload panels till days sometimes a week after. I thought Twitch was going to be streaming most of the panels? Does this mean 343 asked to not be livestreamed?

senador

Banned
This is a little off topic, but a new Armored Kill (BF3 expansion) was released today.

motherofgod.jpg

It looks like what every Battlefield 3 map should have been. Between that and Borderlands 2, I think I'm set before Halo 4 launches.

Did you accidentally a word? Expansion itself didn't drop today right?

Yep, also a number of celebs and other well known people have done AMA's.

I quit refreshing it and will come back later in hopes that it helps the sever some and he can answer more before he runs out of time.

AMAs are pretty awesome. I liked Aziz Ansari's and Bill Nye's a lot.

Top Bottom