• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach Forge |OT| - Create, Share & Kill

NOKYARD

NH Apache said:
Dammit. I fixed them only because they are extremely hard to see. i have them floating over a street cone.
I hope Bungie includes a fix for this in a patch, since this was supposed to replace Weapon Holders.

Another issue is, while on a bad host, the weapon will appear to still be there after someone has taken it.

NH Apache

Banned
NOKYARD said:
I hope Bungie includes a fix for this in a patch, since this was supposed to replace Weapon Holders.

Another issue is, while on a bad host, the weapon will appear to still be there after someone has taken it.

Thanks, and fixed, ignore the screens so far as the fixed weapons. All weapons are now set to normal.

Might as well put it back up:

Well, ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you to:

67qj5w.jpg

Templaar - N64 Goldeneye remake of Temple - 2-16 players

Before we get into specifics, may I remind you of the classic N64 Goldeneye Temple (I suggest you that play while reading the description).

Specifics:

Name: Templaar
Players: 1-16
Game Types: Slayer (all), CTF (all), Headhunter, King of the Hill, Assault (all), Juggernaut, Oddball, Stockpile
Multiteam: Yes. For all variations above except CTF (all), Assault (all), and Stockpile

Layout:

CLICK FOR BIIIG

Known issues:

Blue flag sits just above capture point (Visual issue only) (If I set the flag point any lower, the flag spawns through the floor. Only issue with blue, not red or neutral)

My fileshare for Screenshots:

Video Tour:

Download Now!

I would LOVE feedback.

I am aware that you cannot use fix weapons. The screenshot are old and this has already been fixed. All weapons are on Normal setting.

My greatest concerns:

Due to different play styles (ie Reach vs Goldeneye) I may have to implement barrides/other to break line of sight in the larger areas. I do not forsee this as a problem tho.

Weapon choice: I have chosen not to spam the map with weapons, or grenades for that matter. The maps has no extra grenades. The map also does not have any power weapons save for the shotgun and grenade launcher. Snipe and Rockets would dominate the map; they are not in. I have limited the map to 3 DMRs which will favor Pistol usage, something I am very fond of.

Anyways, I am looking forward to seeing this in use. It is larger than it looks so 16 peeps on this map should be crazy fun.

Raide

Glad to see the ForgeGAF is still working hard.

After a bit of time off from Forge, mainly to recharge, I am working on a symmetrical CTF or Team Slayer Map.

Called Opposite Dragons WIP.

reach_5088645_Full.jpg

Basic spawns in, no weapons currently, adding cover and extra decoration once I figure out where to put it. :lol Lots of ups and downs, plenty of chance to gain height advantage for Flag Defenders or Attackers.

Raide

timetokill said:
Looks pretty crazy Raide! Will be interesting to see how the sight lines and angles play out in a match.

Yeah, that is why I am looking at cover over the place. I think I will upload it and people can jog around and give me some advice and feedback on cover points.

I need Bungie.pro :lol

Finished fixing my map and changing things up, going to have to replace the one I have on the front page with this.

Man Cannon 2.0
The revised final version of my Man Cannon Forever map. I finished it just the other night. I balanced it out as much as possible.

Gametype: Classic Slayer

-Game is best played 2-6 people FFA
-2 Player matches tend to be long shootouts that get intense
-Recc you use my Classic Slayer Gametype as there are no health packs
-Meant for non stop craziness, no one place has the upper hand as each section is set up to give different types of fighting everything they need to go all out

Gametype: Classic Slayer

Enjoy! Also let me know if you like it!

MC2-1.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

vhfive

Just went back and put spawns on a map I completed about 2 weeks ago. It's not a serious map by any stretch of the imagination I just felt like doing something different. Pretty sure it won't play well but I had a lot of fun making it.

Vertigo 4-8 players. Set up for Team Slayer and CTF

screenshots don't do it justice so here's a video

Insaniac said:
how do I "submit" my maps for forgeGAF testing?

We do a weekly playtest session on Sundays, 4pm PST/7pm EST though that is subject to change based on feedback/availability.

If you want to get your map tested for sure, simply join in on the playtest session. If you're present then you get priority for having your map tested. Last time everybody who was there got their own maps tested, sometimes more than once. We also tested a couple maps of people who weren't there, so that is still possible.

If you want yours to be added and you can't be there, all you have to do is PM me with a link to your map and the gametype you want tested and with what number of players. You can request more than one gametype/number of players but obviously we'll work with what we have. If you have BTB on there and we only have 8, we aren't going to do a BTB.

An Ideal PM should include:

- Map Name + link to map on bungie.net
- Associated Game type (if any)
- List, in order of preference, requested Game type to playtest w/ # of players

Example PM said:
Map: Château - http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=5033062&player=BEARCANO
Game Type: n/a
Requested Playtests: 4v4 Slayer, 4v4 CTF, 6-8 FFA

I should also note that I regularly comb the thread and download new maps that people post, so we have plenty to choose from every testing session.

Butane123

ZayneH said:
From the pictures I'm getting a Beaver Creek+Sanctuary vibe.
I've gotten a lot of people saying it reminds them of X map. But I'm really curious, I have to know what about it reminds of you Sanctuary.

Also, there link to the one in my original post about it has a new link with an updated version. The only thing changed are some railings at the top of the base because people could crouch behind them and be completely hidden from view.

Ugh..

I have a problem.

I can never finish any of my maps. I just get too uninspired randomly throughout the forging process. I just... lose interest.

I have these great ideas in my head, but when I try forging them, they never turn out the way I want them. I love forging to death, but I really can't do it if I never have the will to finish my maps.

*sigh*

NOKYARD

Bad news.
Raide said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to activate a Teleport once Phase 1 of an Invasion is completed?
electricpirate said:
You could just gate the teleporter, so it only appears in later rounds.

1. Create or hover over the object you wish to Gate.
2. Press X to edit the objects properties
3. Select the Advanced Option and the Game Type Label property
4. Change the value to INV_WEAPON or INV_VEHICLE
5. Change the Spawn Sequence property to the first phase the object should be active (i.e. if it should appear at the start of phase two, set the value to 2)
I tested this tonight. The teleporter spawns at the start of Phase 2, but you can still get teleported during Phase 1 by standing on the (invisible) plate for a few seconds. You can also see a faint glow of the teleporter.

jonah777

First-time Forger here. Decided to take a quick peek at Forge and that turned into an all-out boycott of matchmaking for several days. The result is this map loosely based on Monday Night Combat's LaserRazor arena, including similar classes. I pretty much just went by memory and/or instinct... so much of this will have nothing to do with MNC. :lol Still learning about objective requirements and such... so for now all I have are CTF and Neutral CTF game types. I'd appreciate any feedback and even some assistance (still unsure about weak/anti respawn zones). Here are a couple screenshots... which don't really do it justice but gives some idea of the symmetrical layout.

Map Name: LaserRazor 1.1 (File Set)
Game Types: CTF, Neutral Flag CTF (for now)
Players: 4-6 (though map may be suitable for full BTB match... hoping you guys can test)

NH Apache

Banned
Some Feedback:

Rift Valley

- In Forge - When spawned initially at red spawn, and looking towards center of map through the tower closest, there is heavy lag. *Note- I tried this in custom games and did not run into the lag. I able to reproduce this in Forge repeatedly though, if it matters.

- What was your reasoning for putting the Splaser in the middle? How effective do you think it will be on the map? With the abundance of DMRs and the rockets below, the small map size and no vehicles on the map, maybe the fuel rod gun might fit better?

- For CTF, due to the map size, you may want to go with a custom variant with a shorter flag return delay.

I really like the geometry of the map and it looks like there is some potential for some sick jumps. I can't wait to play it.

LaserRazor

- With the Verticality, I definitely think this map can handle more than 6 players.

- The turrents don't have much for line of sight (the human turrents). Are they mainly for picking up and walking with?

-I was thrown out of that shield door more than once and hurled between the two bridges behind each base. Died like three times from that :lol . You may want to put something up there.

- Other than the turrents, there are no weapons on the map.

-If you do decide to up the player count, you may want to put more than 1 healthpack on each side.

-You may want a broader view for your loadout cams

-I freakin love the jump from the top of the glass to the antenna and to the flag. I think the flag carrier can go from the flag back to the glass that way too, right? Was this intentional?

- You may want to increase the height of your safe zone as you have a jetpack class.

- In addition to the jetpack class, you also have the pickup on the outside middle of your map. This means that the sniper class, one out of the two, could grab it and hide right above, a perfect sniper perch. That sniper could dominate for a short while.

Certainly a standoff type map, opposing bases. If you were to up the play count I would think of adding 1 additional route (maybe an outside track?) to it to add more versatility. As for classes, the camo sniper would destroy people. Combining the drop shield with the focus rifle doesn't really fit IMO, but to each his own. Never the less, this map will inspire action in the middle and should be a nice changeup from traditional slayer.

Mancannon 2.0

Wow this map is going to be mayhem.

- you may want to add a killzone as there is a small section of rock that can be accessed down below and hide on.

-Banshees respawn pretty quickly. (50 seconds?)

-I would consider putting something around the other side of the teleporters. I'm a jumping fool, so I was walking down the bridge and jumped the wrong way into the teleport and proceeded to suicide.

-With all the weapons, people will be dying left and right. With the snipers, there will be a whole lot of spawn kills.

-PS its really fun just to sit in the drivers seat of the hog and gun it. You can't go anywhere! hahaha

Thats all I have time for right now. I have some others queued up like Story 6 and Vertigo. Ill get to those in a couple of hours.

Raide

Does anyone know a good way to slow down players if you drop a huge distance and then through a teleport? I have tried a few things but it usually ends up in splat. :lol

NH Apache

Banned
Raide said:
Does anyone know a good way to slow down players if you drop a huge distance and then through a teleport? I have tried a few things but it usually ends up in splat. :lol

Vertical mancannon?

Raide

NH Apache said:
Vertical mancannon?

I think it would fire you 100 mph into the sky. I will try it, just to check. I am trying to figure out if you can get people to stop and not go flying into the nearest rock. :lol

NH Apache

Banned
Raide said:
I think it would fire you 100 mph into the sky. I will try it, just to check. I am trying to figure out if you can get people to stop and not go flying into the nearest rock. :lol

Actually, it was a theory. I'd love to see what happens in practice.

Raide

NH Apache said:
Actually, it was a theory. I'd love to see what happens in practice.

Time to find out! :D

Edit: Ouch. It does indeed murder you as you hit the man-cannon and they fire your corpse + guns all over the place. :lol :lol

Azar

What about having them hit a shield door after they come through the teleporter? Will that just bounce 'em off and kill that dangerous momentum?

NOKYARD

Raide said:
One way barrier works like that on vehicles, might work on players as well.

vhfive

I made these using inclines to break the fall from the top of my light house to the bottom (without the teleporter of course)

2cdov8.png

Butane123

NH Apache said:
Some Feedback:

Rift Valley

- In Forge - When spawned initially at red spawn, and looking towards center of map through the tower closest, there is heavy lag. *Note- I tried this in custom games and did not run into the lag. I able to reproduce this in Forge repeatedly though, if it matters.

That's common in Forge when you got all the spawns, hill markers, flag stands, etc. show up at once. We've been playing on it without any lag what so ever.

- What was your reasoning for putting the Splaser in the middle? How effective do you think it will be on the map? With the abundance of DMRs and the rockets below, the small map size and no vehicles on the map, maybe the fuel rod gun might fit better?
My reasoning is that I do want a precision power weapon on the map, but I felt that the Sniper might be a tad overpowered with the massive amount of long sight lines and I don't particularity care for the Focus Rifle at all. So it was just kinda a preference thing.

Don't really want to add another explosive gun (fuel rod cannon, plasma launcher) because there is already 3 different explosive weapons on it (2 concussion rifles and the rockets).

If it proves to be too ineffective, which so far, people have been getting kills with it in testing games, I'll probably just switch it out with the Sniper. I don't really want to focus on power weapons too much since I want more of the DMR vs DMR long range battle feel.

- For CTF, due to the map size, you may want to go with a custom variant with a shorter flag return delay.
Few people have done a game and sent me a vid of them playing CTF with shorter return times and the option turned on where the flag had to be at home to score. Worked pretty well aside from a few small things, which I already fixed.

I really like the geometry of the map and it looks like there is some potential for some sick jumps. I can't wait to play it.

Awesome. Thanks for the impressions! They're really helping me.

zumphry

Banned
Butane123 said:
I've gotten a lot of people saying it reminds them of X map. But I'm really curious, I have to know what about it reminds of you Sanctuary.

First image shows what looks like a bridge that links the bases together. That's why

Mostly anything that has bases connecting due to a bridge reminds me of Sanct. My first sketch for Drought, now Downpour (if I could find a place to put it :|), was pretty much two bases connected like sanctuary, but instead of the middle being a building, there was a small island of sorts that held the rockets above a creek. That got changed to the wraparound path that the Mongoose is around.

Raide

Just had some fun altering the spawn timers on the SFX stuff. A shame you cannot transition, since I managed to have it dark, they get lighter and then finally full light. It just pops on though. :lol

Currently working on a CTF map, will post once I have sorted a few bits out. I have so many maps that need testing.

I drew up a quick video for this Bulldogs gametype a friend and I made at a LAN a few weeks back.

Bulldogs!

The map or court if you prefer is nothing really. Justa big square with some lighting and correct spawns etc.

reach_4576396_Full.jpg

But the gametype is what makes it! Any opinions or feedback would be lovely.

You can download the map and gametype here.

Raide

Sikamikanico said:
I drew up a quick video for this Bulldogs gametype a friend and I made at a LAN a few weeks back.

Bulldogs!

The map or court if you prefer is nothing really. Justa big square with some lighting and correct spawns etc.

reach_4576396_Full.jpg

But the gametype is what makes it! Any opinions or feedback would be lovely.

You can download the map and gametype here.

British Bulldog eh!

NH Apache

Banned
Next two maps I'm working on are going to be Complex from Goldeneye and something I just kinda came up with.

I used to have a favorite map on Red Alert where each team had their own peninsula that lead to a larger central Island. If I make it big enough, and inventory willing I golfham will, it could be a pretty awesome setup.

Quick sketch:

eC3pQ.png

Two massive hotels with very large lobbies with a huge center open arena of sorts made from a lot of narrow, tall columns. The vehicles will forced to the outside racetrack area. The vehicles may be kept in a underground garage of sorts in the basement of the hotels. Red and blue spawns will be the furthest from each other and the other colors will each have a base, really just a large room.

Snipes and Flag capture points will be on the roofs. I smell options for mancannon usage as well. I guess it has a sort of Facing Worlds feel as well, but with a forest in the center and a racetrack on the outside.

I also checked some other maps out too:

Story 6

- I like how you didn't implement a killzone above the buildings. The rooftops are just another level for play.

-I like the asymmetrical nature of the map as well as the anti sniper exploding barrels.

-In the tallest tower, the one with bridge to the middle, you have three barrels up top but no weapon. What is the incentive to go to the top of the tower?

-2 Snipers on the map? How do you think that will play?

-Do you have any neutral spawns? I see team spawns, but you will need neutral for FFA, right?

-You said you played a multi team game on the map? Are you planning to add spawns for other team colors?

I hope this finds a way into rotation on ForgeGAF night because I can't wait to use the propipe on this map.

Crossroads 1.0

Great map Ghal. I have literally been zooming around in forge for the past 20 minutes straight.

Couple of quick things:

- You may want to make your stockpile flags game specific (under Advanced, False->True). They show in custom games using your provided gametype. Same for Neutral Flag in top center. Looks like all your neutral flags.

-Like the map above, have you thought about adding spawns for multiteam?

-Freaking love your mancannons.

-Should go into matchmaking, for sure.

Vertigo

First off, VH, this map is so trippy its not even funny. it threw me off so much. It does give you vertigo hahaha

-Like Ghal, you should set your flags to Game-specific so they don't show in slayer

-I like the rocks in the pinch point, I really like the way you can climb towers like spiderman. (See below)

I am very interested in seeing this map in play.

64Nja.jpg

Good job guys.

Butane123 said:
That's common in Forge when you got all the spawns, hill markers, flag stands, etc. show up at once. We've been playing on it without any lag what so ever.

My reasoning is that I do want a precision power weapon on the map, but I felt that the Sniper might be a tad overpowered with the massive amount of long sight lines and I don't particularity care for the Focus Rifle at all. So it was just kinda a preference thing.

Don't really want to add another explosive gun (fuel rod cannon, plasma launcher) because there is already 3 different explosive weapons on it (2 concussion rifles and the rockets).

If it proves to be too ineffective, which so far, people have been getting kills with it in testing games, I'll probably just switch it out with the Sniper. I don't really want to focus on power weapons too much since I want more of the DMR vs DMR long range battle feel.

Few people have done a game and sent me a vid of them playing CTF with shorter return times and the option turned on where the flag had to be at home to score. Worked pretty well aside from a few small things, which I already fixed.

Awesome. Thanks for the impressions! They're really helping me.

No problem. I could definitely see some Beaver Creek like encounters on your map.

GhaleonEB

NH Apache said:
Crossroads 1.0

Great map Ghal. I have literally been zooming around in forge for the past 20 minutes straight.

Couple of quick things:

- You may want to make your stockpile flags game specific (under Advanced, False->True). They show in custom games using your provided gametype. Same for Neutral Flag in top center. Looks like all your neutral flags.

-Like the map above, have you thought about adding spawns for multiteam?

-Freaking love your mancannons.

-Should go into matchmaking, for sure.
Thanks a bunch for checking it out and for the feedback - I'll make the updates to the objective markers tonight. I wasn't sure how those tags worked. :lol

I didn't design the map with multi-team in mind, but it's something I can look into.

Raide

oatmeal said:
What a glaring omission.

Accidentally grabbed the wrong thing and ruined a precise part...damnit.

You get use to this and it is still annoying every time it happens. (Hell, Undo would be great but the option to lock pieces would also be great.) You just have to re-adjust the piece and all will be well. If you use the Edit Co-ordinates to snap the object, it makes it easier to adjust if you accidentally move it.

What are people's thoughts on CTF? Do you prefer ground based with vehicle options or on-foot traversing walkways?

NH Apache

Banned
GhaleonEB said:
Thanks a bunch for checking it out and for the feedback - I'll make the updates to the objective markers tonight. I wasn't sure how those tags worked. :lol

I didn't design the map with multi-team in mind, but it's something I can look into.

No prob. Took me about 4 straight days of forging to understand what most of those tags meant. In fact I have done so much forging that I have basically lost all progress on ranks.

Which sucks. I'll have to avoid forge for a bit so I can work on obtaining the EVA or Pilot helmet.

Raide said:
You get use to this and it is still annoying every time it happens. (Hell, Undo would be great but the option to lock pieces would also be great.) You just have to re-adjust the piece and all will be well. If you use the Edit Co-ordinates to snap the object, it makes it easier to adjust if you accidentally move it.

What are people's thoughts on CTF? Do you prefer ground based with vehicle options or on-foot traversing walkways?

I really enjoy vehicular based CTF, BUT only in BTB. For smaller pops, on foot. They are two different beasts.

Retro

Not really important, but I won't be at this week's ForgeGAF testing. Out of town. Have fun guys.

Haven't been Forging much... Castlevania has me occupied. :lol

jonah777

Thanks for the feedback Apache... made a few key changes based on it and also added Assault game types.

File Set: LaserRazor
Players Supported: 8-16
Gametypes Supported: CTF, Neutral Flag CTF, Assault (aka "Precinct 13" since File Share censors "Assault"), "Precinct 13 (One-Sided)"

NH Apache said:
Some Feedback:

LaserRazor

- With the Verticality, I definitely think this map can handle more than 6 players.
I should have put "per team". I went ahead and added two more initial spawn points "per team" as this is the only way I know how to set maximum players. Am I missing a setting anywhere or is it tied to the game type? What do you think about 8v8 on this map?

- The turrents don't have much for line of sight (the human turrents). Are they mainly for picking up and walking with?
Yeah the turrets are there only as a means of defense should the attacking team breach the base. I want to encourage offense so I drew the turrets in a little. As you mention, players can always detach the gun if needed. Is it possible to make the turrets available only to it's own team members?

-I was thrown out of that shield door more than once and hurled between the two bridges behind each base. Died like three times from that :lol . You may want to put something up there.
:D Fixed. I'd meant to fix that earlier but it slipped by me. That and the reference block I had hanging in the sky as you can see in my screenshot lol.

- Other than the turrents, there are no weapons on the map.
Also fixed. Actually, I did away with the MNC-based classes and put just one initial loadout along with an armory for each base. Should make things more interesting early on.

-I freakin love the jump from the top of the glass to the antenna and to the flag. I think the flag carrier can go from the flag back to the glass that way too, right? Was this intentional?
What the... :lol No, that was not intentional. I was tempted to remove the antennas after finding out about this, but I decided to leave them as it's not much easier than just using the grav lifts. But damn, you found that flaw rather quickly lol.

- You may want to increase the height of your safe zone as you have a jetpack class.
I want to keep jetpack use limited to reaching high spots on the bases and not as a "destruction from above" type thing, so I kept it rather low. I'd like to see how it'll play out once tested before changing.

- In addition to the jetpack class, you also have the pickup on the outside middle of your map. This means that the sniper class, one out of the two, could grab it and hide right above, a perfect sniper perch. That sniper could dominate for a short while.
Yep... though these are now the only options available for jetpack since I got rid of loadouts. Still, there's a sniper rifle on the large walkway and one in the armory. I figure a pair of decent snipers on either team should even things out.

Certainly a standoff type map, opposing bases. If you were to up the play count I would think of adding 1 additional route (maybe an outside track?) to it to add more versatility. As for classes, the camo sniper would destroy people. Combining the drop shield with the focus rifle doesn't really fit IMO, but to each his own. Never the less, this map will inspire action in the middle and should be a nice changeup from traditional slayer.
I'm at $100 budget as is :lol but I'll see if I can change things up a bit later. For now, the tunnel on each bases left-hand side will have to do.

MrBig

GhaleonEB said:

I didn't go into forge with your map and see how you did it but you should have all your spawns neutral. Make a respawn zone for blue team and an anti respawn zone for red team in blue base and do the same for red base.

Then you can just put in a couple initial spawns for each team and the rest of the team members will spawn next to them at the start.

That way teams aren't locked down to certain spawns.

Insaniac

NH Apache said:
Story 6

- I like how you didn't implement a killzone above the buildings. The rooftops are just another level for play.

-I like the asymmetrical nature of the map as well as the anti sniper exploding barrels.

-In the tallest tower, the one with bridge to the middle, you have three barrels up top but no weapon. What is the incentive to go to the top of the tower?

-2 Snipers on the map? How do you think that will play?

-Do you have any neutral spawns? I see team spawns, but you will need neutral for FFA, right?

-You said you played a multi team game on the map? Are you planning to add spawns for other team colors?

I hope this finds a way into rotation on ForgeGAF night because I can't wait to use the propipe on this map.

The tallest tower offers a great vantage point of nearly the entire map. There is no weapon spawn up there to prevent people from camping indefinitely. If they can make it up there with a sniper rifle, its a powerful position, which is why it is such a small area, and has the fusion coils. Nevertheless its a great and easy place to defend.

I'm still testing the two-sniper build, as I haven't had much extensive playtime on the map I don't know how it will go. As for now we'll see, but I feel the map offers enough cover that the snipers won't be overpowered

I plan to add more team spawns and neutral spawns later once I have nearly finalized the build of the map.

thanks for your feedback!

NH Apache

Banned
Jonah, to answer your question, there isn't a way that I know of to set a maximum amount of players per match, even by restricting your spawns. I do think 8v8 will be nuts on the map, but I guess we will just have to see this weekend.

NH Apache said:
Some Feedback:

Mancannon 2.0

Wow this map is going to be mayhem.

- you may want to add a killzone as there is a small section of rock that can be accessed down below and hide on.

Shoot did not notice that the whole map is in a safe zone, must have made it a bit too large, thought I caught all places you can go thanks.

-Banshees respawn pretty quickly. (50 seconds?)

Yeah, but everything else is 30 seconds. The idea is that each area is set up based around the weapons and abilities, so no matter when or where you spawn you should be well equipped. Plus as far as banshees go they aren't over powerful, since there are plasma pistols, plasma launchers, spartan lasers, rocket launchers and the warthog rocket launcher.

-I would consider putting something around the other side of the teleporters. I'm a jumping fool, so I was walking down the bridge and jumped the wrong way into the teleport and proceeded to suicide.

I'll have to check my budget, may have gone over. If not I'll adjust this thanks.

-With all the weapons, people will be dying left and right. With the snipers, there will be a whole lot of spawn kills.

Havent had that issue yet, since you can spawn all over the place, plus there are so many strong weapons you cant just sit still. Truth though the sniper used to be over powerful on the level, so I notched down its ammo, added the warthog and shade turret, added the glass wall and the teleporters. It's way more balanced now.

-PS its really fun just to sit in the drivers seat of the hog and gun it. You can't go anywhere! hahaha

Haha yeah, I had to find a way to make it a turret, worked like a charm.

Thats all I have time for right now. I have some others queued up like Story 6 and Vertigo. Ill get to those in a couple of hours.

Thanks alot for the feedback!

I finally got around to making a map that I actually want to finish. Here is a quick glimpse of my WIP "Water You Waiting For?":

r2ubsl.jpg

Soooooo... I'm going to a big Reach LAN tomorrow, anyone have any maps that are ready for testing with a large number of players? I'm going to ask that if you want testing, please have team spawns set up, and game types in a file set with it.

No promises, but I'll try :).

Raide

electricpirate said:
Soooooo... I'm going to a big Reach LAN tomorrow, anyone have any maps that are ready for testing with a large number of players?

How many players and are you looking for maps for particular gametypes?

Top Bottom