• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach Forge |OT| - Create, Share & Kill

Hugbot

timetokill said:
We have tried Sundays (and we are looking at Sunday 2pm PST/5pm EST/10pm UK this weekend). I don't know if Saturday is better for people or not. The main reason for weekends is the time differences, especially with people over in UK and such.

Send me a friend request (BEARCANO) and I'll invite you when it's happening.
I will probably try to get something going on my own one night this week when I'm done placing spawns, but Saturdays work better for me in general. Even better if it's early afternoon! I'll try to start up some customs early Saturday this week and see what the turnout is.

Also I'm looking at Wednesday or Thursday late evening (like 10 or 11 central) for the first playtests on mine and will happily toss in maps from whoever shows up. I'll post about it when I'm rounding up players but if anyone is gonna be free let me know and I'll invite you first.

Hugbot said:
I will probably try to get something going on my own one night this week when I'm done placing spawns, but Saturdays work better for me in general. Even better if it's early afternoon! I'll try to start up some customs early Saturday this week and see what the turnout is.

Also I'm looking at Wednesday or Thursday late evening (like 10 or 11 central) for the first playtests on mine and will happily toss in maps from whoever shows up. I'll post about it when I'm rounding up players but if anyone is gonna be free let me know and I'll invite you first.

Sounds good. I'd been waffling on Sunday or Saturday, so if Saturday works out this weekend it could be good. Early afternoon, like maybe 1pm PST/4pm EST/.. 9pmUK? that might work.

Let me know in advance if you're doing a weeknight thing. I usually get home around 8pm PST so that might work out perfectly. But give some advance warning so I can make sure I'm around :D

Hugbot

timetokill said:
Sounds good. I'll put out a call on Saturday just to see what the turnout is like, and if it works better we may go with that more often.

Let me know in advance if you're doing a weeknight thing. I usually get home around 8pm PST so that might work out perfectly. But give some advance warning so I can make sure I'm around :D
It's all contingent on me getting through all the neutral spawns tonight and tomorrow, but I'll post when I'm sure. It will definitely be late evening though, I have way too much shit on my plate to play until then.

Sikamikanico said:
Consider it done sir! I'll stick it on my fileshare at some point this evening.

It's in my fileshare.

I liked it, there were a few amusing spawns, as you'll see from the video. Also, and this is a MAJOR sadface, the central room causes frame rate drop, at least from what I could tell. Which is a shame, as it was so pretty.

Sikamikanico said:
It's in my fileshare.

I liked it, there were a few amusing spawns, as you'll see from the video. Also, and this is a MAJOR sadface, the central room causes frame rate drop, at least from what I could tell. Which is a shame, as it was so pretty.
Thanks again. Spawns are where it's going to get pretty tricky, and what I'm most worried about. Framerate drop is a huge bummer, but this is the first time that it's been brought up. May have to dial down some aesthetic pieces, or find suitable replacements. Thanks for the film, man. It helps more than just comments. :D

squidhands said:
Thanks again. Spawns are where it's going to get pretty tricky, and what I'm most worried about. Framerate drop is a huge bummer, but this is the first time that it's been brought up. May have to dial down some aesthetic pieces, or find suitable replacements. Thanks for the film, man. It helps more than just comments. :D

Yeah, I saw a framerate drop in there as well when I was playing with my buddy, though it was same-screen so I thought maybe that was the cause. Huge bummer if it means you have to do any significant changes :(

Well, I watched the film from almost all the different viewpoints, and the only time I saw any framerate drop was right before a host switch. After that I couldn't really notice anything, especially in the main room. I'm going to try and run a few games in the coming days before I make any more changes, but for the most part Sik's game went pretty smoothly. I think the major cause of the three spawn issues I saw was due to the fact that there were 10 people on the map, rather than the 4v4 it's intended for. Still, 10 people played a lot better than I thought it would.

So, I'm nearing the final version of my map Yeti Bay.

208bb5d.jpg

4q239f.jpg

2uqjayv.jpg

At it's current state, it's pretty solid. I've done many test runs with it's supported gametypes, and I haven't run into any problems so far. Although, I would still really love to get a few more matches to find out any problems with spawning and such before I consider it final.

I would really like to thank those of you who played with me on this map. It helped SO much. :D

Oh, and a tip for those who will download it and play for the first time: You can walk on the water. Just not behind Red Base. ;)

J-Roderton

Pretty much finished up my first big forge map
Beaver Beach- 4 vs 4, CTF. One base grass, the other sand. Water in the middle.
Still need to set my respawns and a few more weapons. Only tested it once so far.

1zdoqs1.jpg

2irvjv9.jpg

166k55x.jpg

2aio6dj.jpg

fwu1pc.jpg

Rockets are here

2hrg3k7.jpg

Shotgun under middle platform

Nearing the 75% mark with my newest map. It's been a tough slog, because it's off-axis so I've had little help from our friend the "Edit Coordinates" system other than with height.

But it's really coming along. :D Very happy with it so far, I'll post some shots probably tomorrow or the day after.

Raide

timetokill said:
Nearing the 75% mark with my newest map. It's been a tough slog, because it's off-axis so I've had little help from our friend the "Edit Coordinates" system other than with height.

But it's really coming along. :D Very happy with it so far, I'll post some shots probably tomorrow or the day after.

Looking forward to it. :lol

I always find off.axis stuff really annoying. Even 45o leaves me with some odd edges etc and objects not fitting perfectly.

Kapura

Banned
I've got another map to be tested: Ephialtes.
It's currently set up for Slayer, CTF, and Headhunter. There are a few reservations I have about the map in it's current state:
-2Flag might be uninteresting as it may not employ the entirety of the map, despite my efforts to make different routes viable
-Rockets may not be suited to the map in its current state.

I'd like to get on and test those issues, but I've a paper do shortly and that is occupying most of my time at the moment. If anybody would be so kind as to give it a run with a party and then post general impressions, I'd love to hear them. I'm recommending 4-12 players as per usual with the maps I make of this size.

reach_7196257_Full.jpg

Money Shot

reach_7196298_Full.jpg

Green. Rockets are down the ramps in the centre, directly under the Double Wall piece

reach_7196304_Full.jpg

Yellow Lift. Sword is located behind the lift structure on the top level, on the opposite side of the lift exit.

aesop

Research V1 is done. Setup for 4v4 slayer only right now. I posted the screenshots on the previous page. Anyways, if you get the chance to check it out, please do. I'd appreciate any feedback you guys can offer.

reach_7214941_Medium.jpg

Raide

OK, after some Forging, I have done what a few suggested. WIP map is being left alone. Void is now Void v2 and looks like this. :D

reach_7237241_Full.jpg

Map is in my File Share. Only has basic Initial and Respawn point. Mainly for testing etc. Let me know what you think of the layout and if you find any annoyances, geometry problems etc.

I will add more respawns, gametypes, weapons etc once I have sorted the layout and flow.

Thanks All!

JimmyBoy

aesop said:
Research V1 is done. Setup for 4v4 slayer only right now. I posted the screenshots on the previous page. Anyways, if you get the chance to check it out, please do. I'd appreciate any feedback you guys can offer.

reach_7214941_Medium.jpg

How are you lighting that window cover? Is it just an embedded light somewhere in the floor?

Also, looks nice.

Raide

Kapura said:
I've got another map to be tested: Ephialtes.
It's currently set up for Slayer, CTF, and Headhunter. There are a few reservations I have about the map in it's current state:
-2Flag might be uninteresting as it may not employ the entirety of the map, despite my efforts to make different routes viable
-Rockets may not be suited to the map in its current state.

I'd like to get on and test those issues, but I've a paper do shortly and that is occupying most of my time at the moment. If anybody would be so kind as to give it a run with a party and then post general impressions, I'd love to hear them. I'm recommending 4-12 players as per usual with the maps I make of this size.

Nice layout for the map, I would swap the rocket placement for the middle platform. A good map will funnel players towards objectives and you then get all the madness kicking in. :lol

Seems like a good map for HeadHunter but not sure about CTF. Seems a little small for CTF. If you want CTF, I think 1 Flag might work better for the shape of the map. Maybe a 3-plot addition would be fun. Since everything is close questers, it could lead to the plots changing hands quickly.

Maps seems suited to 4v4, I really don't think it would support (sensibly) 12 players. It would be utter madness.

In the red and blue spawns, you have a ramp that heads up and then you have to hop onto a ledge. Not sure I really like having to hop up. I would be tempted to just shift the ramp across and have it joining the ledge. Anything that could potentially hamper players getting around the map could be a little annoying.

Orange spawn seems a little odd, nice amount of cover but seems a little unnecessary. You could make that area a focal point for the map as well, since the man-cannon it close by, as well as the sword.

aesop said:

reach_7214941_Medium.jpg

Nice map. You should go around the whole thing, selecting each object and clicking Edit Co-ordinates. Most of you map is slightly off, which makes placing objects and getting flat surfaces, a little hard.

I would also look at putting in some more vertical cover in at the top of the base. Jetpackers will have a free reign on people if they get above the map.

I would swap out the Plasma Launcher for something more useful. Rocket Launcher could be good, since that area will be a focal point for people on the map anyway.

Will post some more feedback once I get some more time. I tend to do quick In-Forge checks, just to check the flow etc. :D

aesop

Raide said:
Nice map. You should go around the whole thing, selecting each object and clicking Edit Co-ordinates. Most of you map is slightly off, which makes placing objects and getting flat surfaces, a little hard.

I would also look at putting in some more vertical cover in at the top of the base. Jetpackers will have a free reign on people if they get above the map.

I would swap out the Plasma Launcher for something more useful. Rocket Launcher could be good, since that area will be a focal point for people on the map anyway.
Thanks for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

So, I've tried the edit coordinates click trick but it never made things click together as people have suggested. It always gives me a small gap between my pieces. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong?

As for the plasma launcher, I see what you're saying. I had rockets spawning there to begin with, but took them out as I figured they'd be a little too much for my small map. Maybe a grenade launcher would be the better option?

As for the vertical cover, I'll look into that. The very top of the map is open intentionally as it makes sense as an aesthetic choice (being a roof, afterall) but form after function, I suppose. (and what I mean by that is that I didn't want to keep building things that could be explored with a jetpack. Soft kill zones are fine, but I didn't want to keep adding them.) Any suggestions?

Retro

I had the same problem with open portions of Moonpool2 (which I really need to get working on again), I ended up just building some decorative pieces and adding kill boxes.

They really need to implement an invisible boundary item... considering there are so many in the campaign, maybe they used them all up though =p

Insaniac

Yeah the addition of the jetpack can be frustrating as you really have to consider all the places a jetpacker can go and if it will break your map.

Took a look at Yeti bay and it looks like it'd be really fun to play on, i'd love to give it a whirl.

New WiP, no name but I may use it for the forgetacular contest depending on how playtesting goes.

Map Overview:
Forgetac1.jpg

Sniper Tower:
forgetac2.jpg

Blue Base:
forgetac3.jpg

Mid:
forgetac4.jpg

Hugbot

Finished the initial spawn placement last night, so I uploaded my map if anyone wants to test it. Right now it supports pretty much just CTF and TS. Excuse the mediocre screenshots, I finished spawn placement last night at 1 and pretty much just wanted to sleep after that.

Tempura Pavilion: Download Here

Description:
Symmetrical 4v4 map built primarily for CTF, ideally to be entered into Bungie's CTF contest. A lot of vertical space but relatively short horizontally. Each team gets a jetpack on a two minute timer, as jetpacks are removed in CTF but the map is much more fun with a little bit of flying action. Power weapons are the Grauncher in the middle and the Sniper on the top of the dome, both on 3-minute timers.

Screenshots:

Overview
13z4ea0.jpg

Mid:
2efkwet.jpg

Back of bases:
2ewjreg.jpg

Lower Mid/Teleporer/Mancannon
2ns56qq.jpg

Known issues:
-The flag spawns are a little uneven and ugly. Nothing gamebreaking, just a little off kilter aesthetically and I need to fix.
-There's some texture clipping on the walkways I need to figure out how to fix.
-The teleporter/mancannon platforms need guardrails and some aesthetic work. There will be walls behind the teleporters so you can't back up and die when going through them.
-EDIT: It looks in the screenshot like one of the walkways on the blue side got misaligned at some point. An easy fix, at least.
-Not really an issue, but I may add a small balcony to the interior of the dome on each side. I'm not sure if I want to do this but it could provide a better flow to the center area, it's just a matter of seeing how it plays and deciding.

I'd appreciate any feedback and kill for gameplay videos. I'll also be hosting some customs on it (and any maps of people who join in) Tomorrow (Thursday) at 11 P.M. Central. It's a late start, yeah, but it's the only time I could swing.

timetokill said:

It's a real pain in the butt for sure. Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with.

aesop said:
Thanks for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

So, I've tried the edit coordinates click trick but it never made things click together as people have suggested. It always gives me a small gap between my pieces. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong?

As for the plasma launcher, I see what you're saying. I had rockets spawning there to begin with, but took them out as I figured they'd be a little too much for my small map. Maybe a grenade launcher would be the better option?

As for the vertical cover, I'll look into that. The very top of the map is open intentionally as it makes sense as an aesthetic choice (being a roof, afterall) but form after function, I suppose. (and what I mean by that is that I didn't want to keep building things that could be explored with a jetpack. Soft kill zones are fine, but I didn't want to keep adding them.) Any suggestions?
Once you get the coordinates close enough together, click in on the left thumbstick to do some fine-tuning. Coordinates will get you close, but you'll have to end up doing some stuff manually. Your thumb will get tired.

aesop

squidhands said:
Once you get the coordinates close enough together, click in on the left thumbstick to do some fine-tuning. Coordinates will get you close, but you'll have to end up doing some stuff manually. Your thumb will get tired.
I did everything manually (except for the floor pieces) and I'm well aware of the nudge. Holding in the thumbstick for long periods of time sucks.

And also, I think I've got some weird bug. My floor pieces, the coliseum walls, appear to warp after a save and load. I can spend fifteen minutes lining up the pieces, come back in an hour later and bam, one side is higher than the other. It's weird. I'm using rotation snap so I know the angle isn't off.

Raide

aesop said:
I did everything manually (except for the floor pieces) and I'm well aware of the nudge. Holding in the thumbstick for long periods of time sucks.

And also, I think I've got some weird bug. My floor pieces, the coliseum walls, appear to warp after a save and load. I can spend fifteen minutes lining up the pieces, come back in an hour later and bam, one side is higher than the other. It's weird. I'm using rotation snap so I know the angle isn't off.

Yeah, it seems to be a random thing, where flat objects spawn in and they are slightly off. Seems to mainly happens with Coliseum walls.

Also, Using the Coliseum walls as floors usually gives you problems since they are not a perfect height when you join other objects. You always end up with dips and bumps when you use the massive walls. Keep them for vertical surfaces if you can. I started using them all the time but the strain they can put on maps is usually not worth it.

The Edit Coordinates snaps to the nearest exact unit but you will then have to manually adjust objects if you want them to bleed into each other. Unfortunately, the way Forge works will always give you a nice gap in between certain objects. One of those annoying things.

Hugbot said:
-There's some texture clipping on the walkways I need to figure out how to fix.

One thing I found out that sometimes helps is to raise and then lower the height of the object. It usually has the effect of placing that objects texture on top of the other one. This seems to get rid of the flicker in most situations.

Hugbot

Raide said:
One thing I found out that sometimes helps is to raise and then lower the height of the object. It usually has the effect of placing that objects texture on top of the other one. This seems to get rid of the flicker in most situations.
Thanks, I'll try this. It's at a weird angle that will almost never be seen during gameplay, but it bugs the hell out of me.

Insaniac said:
Took a look at Yeti bay and it looks like it'd be really fun to play on, i'd love to give it a whirl.

Hey, thanks for checking out my map. It's nice because my map seems to be overlooked with all these other great maps being shown. :(

Hugbot

-Yeti said:
Hey, thanks for checking out my map. It's nice because my map seems to be overlooked with all these other great maps being shown. :(
Do you have a preferred gametype you want tested? No promises but if there's some time tomorrow night I'll try to throw it in. Also, this will totally turn into a promise if you can join in on the games.

squidhands said:
I've got it queued, I'll hop around on it tonight.

Sweet, thanks. :D

Hugbot said:
Do you have a preferred gametype you want tested? No promises but if there's some time tomorrow night I'll try to throw it in. Also, this will totally turn into a promise if you can join in on the games.

I haven't tested Assault with more than 2 people yet, so you could give that a shot. And I would definitely love to join in on the games. I'm also willing to test any other maps if anyone's interested.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
How are you guys approaching pre-Forge design on your maps? I'm thinking of making a small 4v4 arena style map.

Thanks

Tashi0106 said:
How are you guys approaching pre-Forge design on your maps? I'm thinking of making a small 4v4 arena style map.

Thanks
I doodle a lot at work, making really rough sketches of an overhead view of a map. That usually starts the process for me, then I can generally get some ideas flowing off of that. I'd be really interested to see what an insanely good Halo player would come up with.

Raide

Tashi0106 said:

Thanks

Sorry, you asked a simple question and I started typing too much. :lol

I know a few here plan things out on paper first. I actually find it easier to just play around in Forge and figure out on the fly, since I can see all the objects and how they fit together. Unless you have a specific idea for a map that you need to plan out before you built it.

These are the initial things I think about when I am building a map.

First choice would be making a Symmetrical or Asymmetrical map. I tend to focus around Symmetrical maps since it makes it easier to balance things for both teams. Especially when it comes to spawns and weapon drops. What gametypes you want to build the map for also plays a factor here.

Second choice would be if you want to make a floating map or have it terrain based. Floating makes it easier to get all of the heights etc correctly and also having the danger element for dropping off the edges. (Handy instead of adding lots of Kill zones) The issue with floating maps is that they can end up all looking the same. It can take a good while, floating around ForgeWorld, until you can find the right spot for your map.

Ground based make use of the natural terrain, which does add some nice variation to the Forge maps around. The main issue is finding a perfect spot that fits in with your map idea. Uneven terrain can make it a little annoying when you want to keep things as symmetrical as possible. Plus you have to put in player barriers to prevent them from running around. :lol

Third choice is how you want to get players to move around the map. Usually a central place where players converge is a good start, or at least key places on the map where you want people to head towards. This then factors in where you spawn weapons, since you can then build conflict zones into your maps as you design them.

With the addition of Jetpacks, it means some maps can be traversed in very different ways than initially intended. If you have an indoors map, then it might be easier to just take out the option for Jetpacks. If you have an open map you have to also think about the verticality of your map, since that is where those dirty Jetpackers will spend most of their time. :D

I also tend to put in the basic Initial Spawn and Re-spawn, just in case I die. :lol Its always good to jump into player mode and run around you map, just to get a feel for things and then re-edit if needed. You can think about the spawns early on in your map design or you can look at the near finished map and then start picking the right spawn points. Again think about those pesky Jetpack dudes when it comes to popping down spawns, especially if you have a fairly flat and open map.

Tashi0106 said:

Thanks

Before starting, for me it's a multi-stage process:

- When I'm out and about, I like to look at the various buildings around Los Angeles/Hollywood where I live and take note of some of the architecture, and look for cool designs to bring into Forge.

- I spend a while flying around Forge, then running around areas on foot, just looking for a good place to put a map. At this point I'm usually trying to size up areas, visualize boundaries, and think about the area aesthetically and what kind of building it suggests.

- I ask myself what kind of gameplay I want to focus on -- close range, mid-range, long range, how many "defense zones" I want, and that sort of thing.

- I put in a Sprint and Jetpack armor ability spawn somewhere nearby the map so I can use them when running around the area

- Then I start on the map, first by laying out the ground floor, and using that as the boundary for the building itself.

Main thing is that until I can "see" in my mind's eye the players playing on the map in certain situations, I can't really get started.

So that's about it for me :D

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
va.jpg

Valhalla experiment continues.

The lack of building blocks was a proper challenge. The rebuild of the hill zapped most of the remaining block budget but when recreating the base design it became obvious I was too reliant on various version of the block. This had to change.

I went back to the old base and started to look for blocks I could substittute with other pieces. The benefits of this were too fold, not only would I free up blocks for use in the other base but hopefully I could change the base design overall to use less blocks, thus needing less for each base. Some choices were obvious, some substitutes were easy but others required a touch of creativity.

When I was finished, I made a horrible discovery. My original base design wasn't perfect. I started one the second base with the original base design in my head and I went ahead constructing it without checking the older base for a direct comparison. The new base construction went smoothly but it uncovered some flaws with the older base. The older base's measurements weren't perfect. Sometimes there was a gap here or a gap there that would require an additional piece to fill - these issues never came up in the construction of the second base. I guess I had perfected the design of the base with my second attempt and whilst substituting pieces in the first base I was able to see and expose these errors.

So second base finished, everything is perfect, map done, right? Not quite. The bumpy terrain near the original base makes it rather difficult for Elites to walk into one of the bases lower entrances. So, I want to fix it. This means transplanting the entire base about one metre to the right of it's current position. A simple solution to fix a simple problem that going to be a pain in the ass to actually carry out. I'll need to de-construct and rebuild the entire base.

However, not yet. I want to be happy with finishing the other base and take pride that I can now run proper testing games on the map without worry. I can expand the games selection to allow multi-sided Objectives rather than the current limit of Team Slayer and Neutral Assault and One-Flag.

Considering the trouble the map has given me over the course of the many weeks it has been in development and considering the origins of the map to transplant some of the important gameplay lessons of Valhalla into the wild and unruly Hemorrage, I have at last settled on a final name for my Valhalla experiment.

Welcome to Samsara.

Original abandoned "toliet" hill design
toliethill.jpg

Old and New Comparisons

Original base design and updated base design (front)
basetweak.jpg

Original base design and updated base design (back)
basetweakback.jpg

Improved hill design
improhill.jpg

Anyways, no downloads or links yet, more testing to be done. Then some tweaking, moving and more tweaking. Then more testing. Maybe next week. =)

Looks like it's coming along well, Dani! Remaking Valhalla in any sense is difficult in Reach Forge World -- looks like you've done a pretty commendable job!

Kapura

Banned
Raide said:
Nice layout for the map, I would swap the rocket placement for the middle platform. A good map will funnel players towards objectives and you then get all the madness kicking in. :lol
I had considered having Rockets in the centre platform (along with the current sword hallway, the bottom of yellow, and top green) but i feel like it would be too crazy, as you could immediately shell almost anywhere in the map. Putting a semi-power weapon in centre made more sense to me, and depending on how testing goes, I may need to take out Rockets altogether.

Seems like a good map for HeadHunter but not sure about CTF. Seems a little small for CTF. If you want CTF, I think 1 Flag might work better for the shape of the map. Maybe a 3-plot addition would be fun. Since everything is close questers, it could lead to the plots changing hands quickly.
This is one of the reasons I'm concerned about CTF, although I've done my best to not make any straight-shot flag routes from base to base. Three plots can be set up for the next iteration.

Maps seems suited to 4v4, I really don't think it would support (sensibly) 12 players. It would be utter madness.
Perhaps, but I'd like to test it on the top end to determine if it's too small.

In the red and blue spawns, you have a ramp that heads up and then you have to hop onto a ledge. Not sure I really like having to hop up. I would be tempted to just shift the ramp across and have it joining the ledge. Anything that could potentially hamper players getting around the map could be a little annoying.
Not sure where you're talking about, could you get a screenshot? I might have accidentally a scenery piece.

Orange spawn seems a little odd, nice amount of cover but seems a little unnecessary. You could make that area a focal point for the map as well, since the man-cannon it close by, as well as the sword.
Initial spawns are something like a tertiary concern for me. I have them set up just to say that it "supports" 4 teams. There are no respawn areas set up for orange (or green, for that matter) so don't think of that as orange's base. Orange doesn't get a base.

Insaniac

yeti and others send me a FR if you want to test maps i'm pretty much always down for it if i'm not in matchmaking

GT TheLintendo

Hugbot

Just a heads-up/reminder, I'll be holding some custom games tonight on my map and anyone's map who can join in. We're also gonna try to get some time in on Yeti Bay even if he can't make it. It's going to be a late start at 11 PM CDT but we should be able to squeeze a game or two in on everyone's, depending on turnout. Feel free to bring friends if you want, we're going to shoot for 8 players, and send me a friend request any time before then to get an invite. I'll post again fifteen or so before in the main thread to get a few more heads if we need to fill it up.

Insaniac

Hugbot said:
Just a heads-up/reminder, I'll be holding some custom games tonight on my map and anyone's map who can join in. We're also gonna try to get some time in on Yeti Bay even if he can't make it. It's going to be a late start at 11 PM CDT but we should be able to squeeze a game or two in on everyone's, depending on turnout. Feel free to bring friends if you want, we're going to shoot for 8 players, and send me a friend request any time before then to get an invite. I'll post again fifteen or so before in the main thread to get a few more heads if we need to fill it up.

I'll be there

thats 12am EST right?

GhaleonEB

I thought I'd mention once in here that I've been writing a twice-weekly blog series over at Forward Unto Dawn, basically going through the nuts and bolts of putting together whatever I'm working on. I'm about midway through the development of Crossroads as of today's entry.

I made enough progress on my next map last night that I think it's workable. Won't be ready for customs this weekend, but should be the week after. It took me a long time to settle on a space to use, but I decided to go with the beach.

J-Roderton

Hugbot said:

12 EST? I can make it. Add you?

Top Bottom