• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

ElzarTheBam said:
Did you guys get a full 8 on 8 going last night on highlands? I would have joined but too busy playing the (wonderful) halo wars.
Yeah we had 16 players for 2 or 3 games at least... Definitely a ton of fun.

Anyone up to play again today? I was really enjoying the Classic Settings... Only problem is last night everyone seemed to kind of get tired/bored all at the same time. Hardly anyone was talking or anything. Maybe everyone was just tired.

ElzarTheBam said:
Did you guys get a full 8 on 8 going last night on highlands? I would have joined but too busy playing the (wonderful) halo wars.
Elzar, good to see you here. A junior, eh? That could be fun. :lol

It seriously looked like everyone at HBO got codes but me, but after playing with some HBO people this morning, my assumptions were adjusted. It still rained a lot, though.

Blue Ninja said:
Elzar, good to see you here. A junior, eh? That could be fun. :lol

It seriously looked like everyone at HBO got codes but me, but after playing with some HBO people this morning, my assumptions were adjusted. It still rained a lot, though.

Dont worry blue, you win some, you lose some, thats the way it is, yeah im a junior, wont post much here because i love the peeps on HBO to much (in a brotherly way of course).

ElzarTheBam said:
Dont worry blue, you win some, you lose some, thats the way it is, yeah im a junior, wont post much here because i love the peeps on HBO to much (in a brotherly way of course).
Yeah man, I'm still mostly HBO too. That said, you can certainly combine two awesome communities.

Devin Olsen said:
Yeah we had 16 players for 2 or 3 games at least... Definitely a ton of fun.

Anyone up to play again today? I was really enjoying the Classic Settings... Only problem is last night everyone seemed to kind of get tired/bored all at the same time. Hardly anyone was talking or anything. Maybe everyone was just tired.
I'm in. Really want to try out Highland with classic settings :)

Just played an awesome Firefight classic game. Yep. I'm a person, who cannot play Firefight limited or arcade. I can only play Score Attack. But today I played Firefight classic. Fu** Firefight classic will be my favourite Firefight gametype. It's just awesome to jump into a fight against Elites, Hunters, Grunts and a ghost. Damn. You're alone. They're everywhere. It is exciting.

MackVee said:
I've just encounted my very first modded MM game. How long has it been since release, 6 months? Been a good run.

Check it. Those turrets were lethal.
Holy crap, that's crazy. Like I needed another reason to not play MM...

aGiem.png

That's probably the guy right there. Release the hounds, urk!

MackVee

Neo Member
squidhands said:
Holy crap, that's crazy. Like I needed another reason to not play MM...

That's probably the guy right there. Release the hounds, urk!

Check it again, it's a different gamertag. It keeps changing.

I checked out his profile via the dash, and his gamertag is "CU5T0M G4ME FTW".

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ramirez said:
I was sucking massive amounts of dick. I had been driving from like 7 AM to 7 PM though, so I'll blame it on that plus playing with no sound due to the baby sleeping. :p
I figured you were trying to keep it quiet cause of your baby. But hey you still had gotten a lot of assist so you were definitely still giving us good support. ;p

O D I N

Sikamikanico said:
I need more of HaloGAF on my Friends list. If you have room, please add me. :)

Feel free to try; I think my FL is tapped out. X___X

GT: Big Boss 0DIN

EDIT: Devin, I would but I'm at work. >.>

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Nutter said:
So we tried the new settings (which I quickly set up) on Condemned, and needless to say I think every one enjoyed those games, hell we even tried the new settings plus the old school CTF rules on Highlands and it too was fun. :)

I have also gone ahead and created the old Halo 2, 1 bomb gametype. Which we can test on saturday in customs.

Annnnd.... I am also done with the achievements, wohoo.
I enjoyed them at first but then I wanted to play with normal settings.

Crucio

Karl2177 said:
Towel trick seems to have temporarily fixed my Xbox now. I'll be getting on, hopefully no RRoD now.

GT: Karl2177
You should try registering your xbox for repair. See if it still has warranty. Its worth the wait for anew xbox. Those home made fixes don't work forever.

zlatko

Banned
Willeth said:
Today's Amazon deal is Reach for thirty bucks.

Thanks to you I ended up going on a search around the net for varying prices. I ended up seeing that a used copy would run me around $23.00 and $4.00 for shipping. Then I remembered I had an extra amount of promo money still left over on amazon. I was able to snag a new copy for $23.00 with free shipping. :)

Karl2177

Crucio said:
You should try registering your xbox for repair. See if it still has warranty. Its worth the wait for anew xbox. Those home made fixes don't work forever.
The Xbox is from '07. The warranty has long since expired, but I've been putting a few dollars from each paycheck to save up for a Slim with a hard drive. I'm gonna keep using this one until it is finally dead for good.

Dani said:
Wow, BS Angel posted 50 Defiant Map Pack codes on the Waypoint forums. Awesome way to spread the love!
As someone posted over there, I'll happily pay for it, but I just want it now. I hate Tuesday release days.

Top Bottom