• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

zlatko

Banned

Tawpgun

Looks like nothing. Nada on the waypoint forum front too.

Waiting for BWU then, but I lack the commitment to sit there mashing for an update with no set ETA.

Willeth

Dani said:
georgetakei.jpeg

Dug

Banned
A27 Tawpgun said:
Not traditionally.

For proof, its going to have a digital art falcon shot, followed by an MS paint falcon shot.

Also, classic gametype settings.
Yup, noticed it was in the comm chatter seconds after XD

Striker

Highlands will feature gametypes including Slayer, Capture the Flag, Stockpile, Territories and Headhunter.
Condemned will feature gametypes including Slayer, Capture the Flag, Assault, Oddball, Stockpile, Territories, King of the Hill and Headhunter.
*looks*

No Assault on Highlands? Sigh...

Hey You

Its too bad you couldn't pay for Xbox Live marketplace content using your paypal account. I have money in my account, no way of getting 800 MS points though :/

Havok

Sikamikanico said:
What is the obsession with Stockpile and Headhunter?!

:/
Its like a parent whose child will always be beautiful to them, no matter how many people point and laugh.

Also, I will never understand why these map releases follow the traditional Tuesday release schedule that is based around shipping units to brick and mortar stores. If they're on the marketplace servers, just let us give you our money already!

Plywood said:
They're easily the best objective gametypes out there, it's no wonder MLG picked them up immediately!!!

Havok said:
Its like a parent whose child will always be beautiful to them, no matter how many people point and laugh.

Karl2177 said:
Seeing skulls fly out of a dude's body and games of Capture and Defense are obviously the most fun you can have in Reach.

Genuine LOL.

zlatko

Banned
Hey You said:
Its too bad you couldn't pay for Xbox Live marketplace content using your paypal account. I have money in my account, no way of getting 800 MS points though :/

I thought you could? I know you can use PayPal for monthly subscriptions.

Hey You

zlatko said:
You could always try the b/s/t thread here on Gaf to offer PayPal for Msoft points. :)
Yeah, I was thinking that.

Or create a USA XBL Account and do it that way. I just want to be sure that I can play the Maps on the same console but with my regular account.

O D I N

Dax01 said:
That Blame Stosh is hilarious. Also, Urk's writing, I thought, for whatever reason, really shined through today. Good job man.

I agree. I enjoy the BWU for the delicious morsels of word play Urk delivers weekly.

Also, you know. Bungie news too. But I'm there for the morsels.

O D I N

Sikamikanico said:
Right, bed time for me. Goodnight HaloGAF, see you in the morning.

Goodnight, stranger. May your dreams have sweet visions of banshees being blown to purple bits.

Or something else equally as pretty/cool.

Top Bottom