• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Karl2177

JonCha said:
Will join whenever you're ready. I downloaded pretty much all of the maps from Jeremiah's file share so can put some up if you want.
Same. I went through bungie.net's file search for some maps that I could remember from 1-3. Got a few, don't know how they are.

Gui_PT

Hey You said:
I love you.
Staring_contest.gif

Gui_PT

Devin Olsen said:
I could... I am just sitting here with the xbox playing Pokemon White.

Well I'm on as well. Anyone else want to join?

Hey You said:
Are there customs going on around the same time Zayne used to host them (Noon PST, in about 40 mins)?

Yep, seems like quite a few people won't be making it this week though

J10

Banned
Nuborn said:
5fd83-GTFO.gif

Im guessing you were trolling though, successful troll is successful.

No troll. It's how I really feel and I know a lot of people here feel strongly one way or the other about it. But I don't hate players who don't use Armor Lock the way some players hate others who do use it.

wwm0nkey

J10 said:
No troll. It's how I really feel and I know a lot of people here feel strongly one way or the other about it. But I don't hate players who don't use Armor Lock the way some players hate others who do use it.
the way you feel about armor lock is wrong.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
J10 said:
You're lucky you have an Eva Wyrwal avatar, otherwise we'd be playing knifey-spoony.

MrBig

Saturday customs are in 5 and half hours, 8 pm EST (-5GMT).

Hey You said:
Are there customs going on around the same time Zayne used to host them (Noon PST, in about 40 mins)?

I would host these but a lot of people have said they won't be able to make it. So no unless we can scrounge up at least 8 from here.

O D I N

MrBig said:

I would host these but a lot of people have said they won't be able to make it. So no unless we can scrounge up at least 8 from here.

I'll try to make them tonight. Depends on the wife.

MrBig said:

I'll be on. Save me a spot.

O D I N said:
I'll try to make them tonight. Depends on the wife.

THIS. ;)

(I will be on though)

Havok

MrBig said:

I'll be on in about 20. Sending you a FR now, just shoot an invite over whenever. GT: Havok CXVII

GhaleonEB

neoism said:
Yeah pretty much why I love that map... <3
He just demonstrated why I hate that map. It was a demonstration of broken map design in action. :\

I'll miss customs, again. So hopefully next week for my Grifball variant. Going to try and get a polished, somewhat tweaked iteration of Crossfire as well. A solid version was ready for last week but we never had enough players.

GhaleonEB said:
He just demonstrated why I hate that map. It was a demonstration of broken map design in action. :\

I'll miss customs, again. So hopefully next week for my Grifball variant. Going to try and get a polished, somewhat tweaked iteration of Crossfire as well. A solid version was ready for last week but we never had enough players.

Is it in your fileshare? We can always grab the map and play if there's enough of us?

Dani said:
Hell no. But we will have Classic games going for sure. =)

I am SO down! Haven't gotten to play the settings yet. I am excite.

I actually guessed one of those waypoint twitter codes correctly, but it was already redeemed. :/

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Wooooord we need to get Defiant Customs going again tonight. I need to get my final clips for my little montage. I'd also like to get a good Condemned game to put on my Youtube when the embargo is lifted. Dani I want some red text in this thread for Defiant customs ya dig? Or um, you know, just message me on XBL lol :p

Alright, Halo Waypoint. I got twitter on my browser, Tweetdeck on my desktop and another browser window with redeem code ready.

Join me HaloGAF.

Here are some hints:

1.For some reason, you need to log in to your Twitter and go to the halo waypoint twitter while running the "new twitter" to see it update. For some reason, it didn't update for me if I didn't log in.

2. Waypoint updates their twitter every hour at :17 minutes.

3. The missing characters are either a "3" or a "4" in any combination

Good luck

cool_dude_2049 said:
Alright, Halo Waypoint. I got twitter on my browser, Tweetdeck on my desktop and another browser window with redeem code ready.

Join me HaloGAF.

Here are some hints:

1.For some reason, you need to log in to your Twitter and go to the halo waypoint twitter while running the "new twitter" to see it update. For some reason, it didn't update for me if I didn't log in.

2. Waypoint updates their twitter every hour at :17 minutes.

3. The missing characters are either a "3" or a "4" in any combination

Good luck

I want them bad, but I'd rather play games. :)

Tashi0106 said:
Wooooord we need to get Defiant Customs going again tonight. I need to get my final clips for my little montage. I'd also like to get a good Condemned game to put on my Youtube when the embargo is lifted. Dani I want some red text in this thread for Defiant customs ya dig? Or um, you know, just message me on XBL lol :p
Tashi mail me your capture card.

kthx

Also I will have 2 for Defiant Customs... and I am ready to start anytime

Tashi

Devin Olsen said:
Tashi mail me your capture card.

kthx

Also I will have 2 for Defiant Customs... and I am ready to start anytime

I thought you had one bro :/

Are you just gonna Bungie render the all the clips? The bummer about mine is the resolution. I'd love an HD capture card...and a new PC lol

Tashi0106 said:
I thought you had one bro :/

Are you just gonna Bungie render the all the clips? The bummer about mine is the resolution. I'd love an HD capture card...and a new PC lol
I have one, but it is a pain to setup. I was just going to use render minutes for the whole thing (I have 50 minutes at the moment). But I can't render any of the videos from the new maps. They wont upload to b.net

Edit: When I say pain to setup I mean it is essentially impossible, I am not just being lazy

J10 said:
You're HBO, so you're OK in my book. :lol

Raide

Lockout remake is really nice. Needs to add the fuel cannisters by the sniper rifle and in the middle but its pretty much perfect.

blamite

Classic customs? I'll be there. Haven't gotten to play on them yet, but I checked out some of those remakes in Forge and they look great.

GhaleonEB

Sikamikanico said:
Is it in your fileshare? We can always grab the map and play if there's enough of us?
I don't like handing off first versions for testing when I'm not there. If I'm not in the game I have a very hard time evaluating it. And I definitely don't want the ForgeGAF crew getting their hands on it yet, since it's not ready for that kind of scrutiny. I'm going for functional test of about ten specific tweaks to the map, after which I'll hand it off to the masses to abuse. :p

Tashi

Devin Olsen said:
I have one, but it is a pain to setup. I was just going to use render minutes for the whole thing (I have 50 minutes at the moment). But I can't render any of the videos from the new maps. They wont upload to b.net

Edit: When I say pain to setup I mean it is essentially impossible, I am not just being lazy
Dammmmnn. That sucks. Sorry bro :(

Top Bottom