• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Gui_PT

Devin Olsen said:
I'd imagine they aren't... But we should get something going on the new maps.

Tashi, Dax, Myself, goatrope (friend of mine with the maps)... Anyone else?

*ahem*

DEFIANT MAP PACK CUSTOMS - LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY TONIGHT

Apologies for the all caps

I would love to join

JonCha

That guy who says he he pretty much invented the Classic playlist won't go away. Keeps sending message haha.

Enjoyed the Classic games tonight. Some top quality remakes out there.

Raide

JonCha said:
That guy who says he he pretty much invented the Classic playlist won't go away. Keeps sending message haha.

Enjoyed the Classic games tonight. Some top quality remakes out there.

I don't know if you know this but I actually invented Message Harassment.

Look at this montage work station

5Xst3l.jpg

Any suggestions for songs?

BULLSHIT! I had the damn code, but xbox.com wouldn't let me redeem it.

Every time I enter a code correctly, it shows up, "Sorry, there was a glitch." And then I went back to do it again, it said the code was taken.

This happens with legitimate codes, too, so I know I was the freaking first one to crack it.

And g****** it, I recopied the code and now I don't freaking have proof. FML.

-Yeti said:
Wait, so are customs now going to be Defiant customs?

:(

I just got a disc to install so I can play.
No. Dani will be hosting regular customs. A group of us will get together separately so we can play the new maps.

neoism

Tunavi said:
Man classic slayer is fun
yeah I just tried it on the lockout remake... it definitely feels good. Still needs sprint though, I love it soo much. I actually love vanilla REACH alot. Can't wait to play classic customs tonight.

Hitmonchan107 said:

Every time I enter a code correctly, it shows up, "Sorry, there was a glitch." And then I went back to do it again, it said the code was taken.

This happens with legitimate codes, too, so I know I was the freaking first one to crack it.

Tell me about it. The redeem code webpage takes even longer to load for me right at the redemption time. I feel like i've been robbed a few times.

I might just have to wait until Tuesday, but it would be so fucking awesome to win a Twitter contest for once.

Tunavi

Banned
neoism said:
yeah I just tried it on the lockout remake... it definitely feels good. Still needs sprint though, I love it soo much. I actually love vanilla REACH alot. Can't wait to play classic customs tonight.

I missed sprint too but I'm not too sure it should be in a "classic" gametype or not

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Dax01 said:
No. Dani will be hosting regular customs. A group of us will get together separately so we can play the new maps.
Save me a spot for Classic customs, plz.

Tashi0106 said:
Damn you have a nice setup in that room. I have everything cluttered on 1 desk lol.
Heh thanks.. I am normally setup in the Den, but since I have the two TV's setup next to each other I am in the living room.

K2vKZl.jpg

excuse the mismatched furniture in the room... I am borrowing the Ottoman from the Den and using an old coffee table for the TV stand.

Dani said:
ForgeGAF Customs =/= regular HaloGAF Customs

Speaking of which

Starts in about 3 hours 15 mins from now.

GAFCUSTOMSMAR2.jpg

You know what - I saw that picture and got all excited that we might be playing Halo 3 for customs. :(
If we are just going to play classic settings anyway we mightaswell just jump on the older game. :p
Send me a invite when it starts, ill try and be on xbox around then. Hydranockz it has been ages since we played lol, I havent been able to play toooo late, but starting at 1am is fairly decent. A few months ago I seem to remember GAF customs didnt really get going till like 3am, thats just waaaaay to late to start lol.

Im also not sure if your aware, but I started the whole images on forums movement.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
bobs99 ... said:
You know what - I saw that picture and got all excited that we might be playing Halo 3 for customs. :(
If we are just going to play classic settings anyway we mightaswell just jump on the older game. :p
Send me a invite when it starts, ill try and be on xbox around then. Hydranockz it has been ages since we played lol, I havent been able to play toooo late, but starting at 1am is fairly decent. A few months ago I seem to remember GAF customs didnt really get going till like 3am, thats just waaaaay to late to start lol.

Im also not sure if your aware, but I started the whole images on forums movement.

Will do. Customs wax and wane with the numbers, so if you want a robust experience, show your face and play. =P

The more folks show, the better it is for everyone.

Tawpgun

Hitmonchan107 said:

Same thing happened to me. I got the thing right the first try and they said there was an error.

:(

Bah. Something came up. I don't think I will be on for customs until later tonight if not at all. :( Man. Was looking forward to more games with Classic settings.

Waoh... just up from what was suppoesed to be a 30 minute nap... it was longer than that for sure... but math fails me now. I am gonna get some pre-non-dlc-required-classic-without-too-much-gauss-hog-customs matchmaking games in about 10 mins. See Hydranockz on and you wanna play? Well send me a message bro!

edit: Joing MrBig :p

MrBig

A27 Tawpgun said:
http://i.imgur.com/lE2NE.jpg[img]

I am ready.[/QUOTE]
My body is ready.

e: We've got classic customs going right now and have had them for a couple hours (after some awesome mini-games). Probably gonna keep going for a while so we can all just join up with Dani in an hour.

So the usuals have gotten the maps early already? Good to know theyre good. I'll be on tonight for customs, finally have a free Saturday night to get some Haloes in, after a six month hiatus. Don't make fun of my lack of skills.

I'm glad we'll have normal customs this week because I sure as hell can't afford the dlc.

Top Bottom