• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

MrBig

darthbob said:
I hope you didn't pay MSRP for that.

It's okay if you did, but you can always find those things for $10 off or something.
Where? I don't want to have to bother with shipping because paying for shipping + the wait pretty much equals out such a small discount.

CyReN

MrBig said:
Where? I don't want to have to bother with shipping because paying for shipping + the wait pretty much equals out such a small discount.

You can get them for $40 or so. If your part of Expert Zone you can get it for around $25.

Raide

Thanks for the customs. My 360 froze so I thought it time to call it quits. Some really good Halo remakes in there, need to play some more. Also figured out I need to start making bigger maps. :D

MrBig

Popeck said:
Would you happen to have a link to these awesome Classic settings?
We're doing classic customs tonight so you can just grab it from your temp files.

Dani I've made classic settings for most gametypes today if you want to join me and get them before you start or hand me lead and put them on during customs so you don't have to.

Popeck

MrBig said:
We're doing classic customs tonight so you can just grab it from your temp files.

Dani I've made classic settings for most gametypes today if you want to join me and get them before you start or hand me lead and put them on during customs so you don't have to.

The customs are a bit too late for me / my timezone so I won't be participating.

blamite

If there's classic customs going on now, and you need a (shitty) extra, invite GANNONSMASH (me). I got nothing else to do right now.

Sooo....out of sheer pity I decided to give good ol Team Objective another try and what do I end up playing? Non other than 4v4 Territories on Hemorrhage. One would think that with the collective brain power that exists within Bungie/343 a game type such as this, purely from a logical standpoint, would never even see the light of day beyond the testing phase *sigh*

My first post game semi-rage Reach post on Gaf. Thinking maybe I should frame this or something lol

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Wwtlh.jpg

Hooray for boredom WE GOING CLASSIC SON.

Kuroyume

Banned
Do you have to use a mic for customs? Interested because of classic settings but not interested in talking to any of you. Don't know if you guys are anal about that. I've never played in customs. Also, have had everyone on mute but I may turn on the voices.

Hey You

xxxstylzxxx said:
Sooo....out of sheer pity I decided to give good ol Team Objective another try and what do I end up playing? Non other than 4v4 Territories on Hemorrhage. One would think that with the collective brain power that exists within Bungie/343 a game type such as this, purely from a logical standpoint, would never even see the light of day beyond the testing phase *sigh*

My first post game semi-rage Reach post on Gaf. Thinking maybe I should frame this or something lol
I actually don't mind Territories on Hemorrhage. It can be fun to dong on Randoms with a full team.

Other than that, Hemorrhage should be glassed.

Kuroyume said:
Do you have to use a mic for customs? Interested because of classic settings but not interested in talking to any of you. Don't know if you guys are anal about that. I've never played in customs. Also, have had everyone on mute but I may turn on the voices.

Why don't you want to talk to anyone?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Kuroyume said:
It's required for you only.

5KAoR.gif

Karl2177

bobs99 ... said:
I assumed he meant the group of us playing like random forgemaps at the moment lol, I guess theres a cooler party and im guessing you guys are playing on the new maps?

:(
This would have been correct.

MrBig

How are we going to do this? We've already got a full party going. Don't want to kick anyone just to play with the lovely man that is urk.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
MrBig said:

I have the gametypes ready already. =)

Hydranockz said:
Actually Dani, is that you that has been making them customs banners? I am digging them either way. Makes it seem... organised :p

<3

10 minutes

Hey You said:
I actually don't mind Territories on Hemorrhage. It can be fun to dong on Randoms with a full team.

Other than that, Hemorrhage should be glassed.

I could go + infinity and I'd still complain because the quality of the match is still extremely poor which is ultimately what I'm looking for in TO. Hemorrhage just needs a total overhaul as far as weapon/vehicle spawns (more DMR and Needlers for example). And is it me or are the dimensions of the map a tad larger than BG/Coags? It just doesn't seem to have the same flow as its predecessors.

A27 Tawpgun said:
I got an invite, but it didn't work for some reason. When a spot clears up send me an invite.

GT: Tawpgun
lol I sent three messages and I wasn't invited. I guess the lobby filled up fast.

I'd make another lobby, but I don't have any good maps.

GT: Radiating Chaos

neoism

GODDAMN that was fast.... everyone just left... :/ Thanks for the invite Plywood <3 but I guess I wasn't fast enough.. :(

Also playing Classic... I really don't like it... mainly because I sucked in all the games I played. I just love sprint to much... I play vanilla Reach better so I like it better...

Top Bottom