• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Tunavi

Banned
A27 Tawpgun said:
I got an invite, but it didn't work for some reason. When a spot clears up send me an invite.

GT: Tawpgun

Tawpgun and I are gonna do some matchmaking, send us invites if space clears
GT: Tunavi

:(

Any chance we could get a second party going?

Also, thinking about changing my Gamertag (I Am Not Zee) to something different. Possibly using my last name (Wahrer). Was thinking Wahrer Machine, but that's too hilariously stupid to work.

Tawpgun

Send invite to Tawpgun for the second custom lobby. We got 3 people already.
But I still await my fixed invite to Dani lobby

EDIT:

UTOPIAAAAAA

I'd attempt to join in on customs with you all, but my tv and Xbox are currently not hooked up. I've yet to try out those Classic settings out, but they seem like they could be quite fun.

Bring on the 15th

Ash55 (creator of the very fancy Lockout on Tempest) has advised he will run some customs on that map for those that want to join him.

GT: Ash55. Message him with GAF.

TOM T 117

Neo Member
I strongly recommend playing some matches with NR starts, as opposed to the DMR. We have been playtesting it for a couple of months now and I assure you it is infinitely better in all respects at 110% damage, once you disregard the aesthetics. In the very least don't knock it until you have tried it.

GhaleonEB

I'm back earlier than I thought I'd be. Love an invite when there's room.

Every week I'm there on time, no one shows up. I'm an hour late, it's full and I never get in. Le sigh. :\

Tawpgun

TOM T 117 said:
I strongly recommend playing some matches with NR starts, as opposed to the DMR. We have been playtesting it for a couple of months now and I assure you it is infinitely better in all respects at 110% damage, once you disregard the aesthetics. In the very least don't knock it until you have tried it.

How many shots to kill, out of curiousity?

TOM T 117

Neo Member
A27 Tawpgun said:
How many shots to kill, out of curiousity?
6 shots to kill.

Kill time is around 1.7 seconds
DMR full spammed 5 shot kill time is around 1.65 seconds

These kill times are practically equal, however the NR is less impacted by bloom which is virtually non existant if you fire at a good rate. Minimising bloom is important if Bungie are going for classic gameplay and it is gameplay that should take precedence over appearance if this playlist is to be as faithful as possible.

zlatko

Banned
Been trying to get a code in before people all day. I usually see the tweet like 10 seconds after it's tweeted, and get the right combo of 3/4's 10-15 after that. Never get it right. People are too fast.

I know I shouldn't complain about them giving away free codes, but fuck I wish they did it in some way that was less fucked like this Twitter method. Like, retweeting something they want you to put out and then they just pick a random person, or have people tweet at them an answer to some question then they pick someone.

zlatko said:
Been trying to get a code in before people all day. I usually see the tweet like 10 seconds after it's tweeted, and get the right combo of 3/4's 10-15 after that. Never get it right. People are too fast.

I know I shouldn't complain about them giving away free codes, but fuck I wish they did it in some way that was less fucked like this Twitter method. Like, retweeting something they want you to put out and then they just pick a random person, or have people tweet at them an answer to some question then they pick someone.

I honestly wouldn't waste your time with the Twitter ones. I don't know if this is right, but someone on the Waypoint forums said someone made a script to get the code.

equil

A27 Tawpgun said:
Send invite to Tawpgun for the second custom lobby. We got 3 people already.
But I still await my fixed invite to Dani lobby

EDIT:

UTOPIAAAAAA

KjECC.png

Dani said:
Apologies, I thought you were a random and didn't recognise your tag.
Thats what I figured, its all good.

Top Bottom