• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

TOM T 117

Neo Member
I would love to incessantly tell you all to try the NR. Luckily for you it is now 3am and I have not yet managed to condition my body not to need sleep.

But honestly do yourselves a favour and give it a go ;)

Karl2177

That was pretty good. Until we decided to go into MM. I think I've said it here, Breakpoint is an awful BTB map. It's good for Invasion, but terrible for BTB slayer.

GRRRR!!! I'm about ready to chuck my keyboard at my cat. I've wasted away an entire day trying to get a DEFIANT code via WayPoint. Sad thing is I knew going in I stood no chance but tried anyway, and probably will continue to try all weekend long.

Anyone in here input one of the WayPoint Twitter codes quick enough? Come forward so that I can hate you. :)

Its getting REALLY late here, I cant really talk and im starting to really suck lol. People are making call outs to me and my reaction times SUCK. So imma head off after one more - really fun customs though guys.

Tunavi

Banned
bobs99 ... said:
Its getting REALLY late here, I cant really talk and im starting to really suck lol. People are making call outs to me and my reaction times SUCK. So imma head off after one more - really fun customs though guys.

make sure you invite Tawpgun right before you quit

Karl2177

bobs99 ... said:
I'm getting back on. Unless someone else asked first, I'll take your spot.

EDIT: Tawpgun was before me.

That was a hell of a lot of fun guys, I cant talk very loud cos its late but im heading off. Had some awesome moments, classic playlist should be good. :p

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
bobs99 ... said:
That was a hell of a lot of fun guys, I cant talk very loud cos its late but im heading off. Had some awesome moments, classic playlist should be good. :p

Three BTB Classic maps confirmed. Rat Race, Terminal, and Foundation.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
LOL

I hope I was streaming in that Foundation match, I want to upload it to my youtube with all the hilarity.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
urk said:
Three BTB Classic maps confirmed. Rat Race, Terminal, and Foundation.
Hct6W.jpg

I'm only saying that because Rat Race and Terminal both had frame issues, I didn't get to play Foundation though.

So, notsureifserious.jpg

edit: Whoops read Rat Race as Rat's Nest.

Also Terminal fails to capture the glory of the Train.

feel

Had so much fun at customs, usually with Reach I leave customs after just a few games but tonight played for like 3 or 4 hours, what a difference playing Classic-style makes. :_)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hey good games everyone. I had the most fun in the customs in a very long ass time. Maybe the most fun I've ever had in HaloGAF customs. Good stuff. Next week definitely won't live up to it but we should try LOL.

edit: YESSSS lol

wwm0nkey

More stuff about that Halo: Faith project. As soon as they hit 2000 fans they will start pursuing Nathan Fillion like they are Steve Downs.

Sucks what they are doing will only be a short film though :(

Top Bottom