• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

I'm gonna have to get a clip of my Killtrocity with the Sword on Foundation from last night's Customs. I couldn't stop laughing, only because I had no clue how I pulled it off.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
-Yeti said:
I'm gonna have to get a clip of my Killtrocity with the Sword on Foundation from last night's Customs. I couldn't stop laughing, only because I had no clue how I pulled it off.

Your fruitless thrusting created a maelstrom of discarded DMRs that eviscerated everyone unfortunate enough to be in the Eye of the SpawnZone.

urk said:
Your fruitless thrusting created a maelstrom of discarded DMRs that eviscerated everyone unfortunate enough to be in the Eye of the SpawnZone.

Oh yeah, that makes sense. Everyone kept spawning in those rooms.

But still, I thought it was cool.

urk said:
There is a fifth gametype beyond that which is known to man.
It is a map that is as vast as space and as typhus as any campaign.
It is the middle ground between life and death.
Between science and superstition.
And it lies between the pit of a Grunt's food nipple and the summit of any Halo.
This is a dimension of imagination.
It is an area which we call...The SpawnZone.

GhaleonEB

Letters said:
I'm so satisfied with last night's games I even felt like doing a gif

29oqxbp.jpg

Ghal on the goose going for the splatter, sikamikanico on the overtaking kill-stealing hog, gollum getting splattered, me ignoring enemies in favor of teabagging the fallen teammate
Heh. That was one of the clips I rendered, though I couldn't find a good way to view it; you gif is awesome. Two details that make it even better: the dude that got splattered launched the Warthog with frag grenade, and my brilliant bailout timing. It was the most hilarious highlight of last night.

reach_15052965_Full.jpg

Two other clips from customs: patrolling the enemy base while we armed the bomb, with a spectacular and cheer-filled finale, and the most reflexive blind stick I've ever landed.

What's up with the weak Challenges today? Get one spree in Firefight?

Dug

Banned
So is that the end of the line for the Defiant Map Pack codes being given away or should I be anticipating something?

neclas

MackVee said:
Has there been a FF weekly before?
Like a Record, Baby | 3000 cR | October 4-10, 2010
Complete 50 Rounds in Firefight Matchmaking.

Ride the Wave | 4000 cR | December 20-26, 2010
Complete 100 Waves in Firefight Matchmaking.

Ride the Wave | 15000 cR | February 14-20, 2011
Complete 200 Waves in Firefight Matchmaking.

Gui_PT

-Yeti said:

That match was crazy. I have no idea how I managed to plant that bomb.

Took some screenshots but imgur won't let me upload anything for some reason. I just get a "Pending" message =\

MackVee

Neo Member
Decom said:
Ride the Wave | 15000 cR | February 14-20, 2011
Complete 200 Waves in Firefight Matchmaking.
Ahh, I remember doing that. I completed 70 Waves in Limited until I realised it would have been far easier in Arcade, finished the rest in about 2 hours.

Edit- Mongo spelling.

Dug

Banned
Hydranockz said:
It seems like Slightly Live(that is him?) was the only one that was trying to guard it and the others were standing a safe distance away in case they get attacked. :lol

Dug said:
It seems like Slightly Live(that is him?) was the only one that was trying to guard it and the others were standing a safe distance away in case they get attacked. :lol

:lol I think that's actually Gui. Both him and Dani have Inclement Weather, but the thing was that Dani was on the Red team the whole time.

Gui_PT

-Yeti said:
:lol I think that's actually Gui. Both him and Dani have Inclement Weather, but the thing was that Dani was on the Red team the whole time.

Yeah that was me. If everyone had followed my plan and gotten on top of that flag, we would've been fine!!!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
urk said:

LOL Well, you just sat in the room with Rockets the whole time hahaha

Yo I just realized you betrayed me like 5 times last night. Hater lol

edit: I think I just might settle for the cilps I have for the Defiant Montage. I kind of like the way it's coming out so far.

Dug said:
http://i.imgur.com/14XqH.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]
:lol perfect.

Looking back on that clip, I was soooo tempted to nade ye all. The self restraint needed to do so was immense so I aimed a bit higher and let loose to try get the dudes that were storming towards ye.

urk said:
I never betray other players. Sometimes other players just get in the way of my winning.

What about that headlong game yesterday where I took the guass hog, got it stuck and ended up trying to melee it out. I ended up killing you and somehow it counted as a suicide for you and a betrayal from you. Im still not sure what happened there but I couldn't stop laughing.
Unless you just shot me of course. :p

For Raide im sure I can throw the replay of that map from my perspective on my file share if you want. You might be dissapointed though, early on our entire team just jumped off the map and ended up in Utopia, we then circled around that teleported and killed anyone unlucky enough to come through lol.

wwm0nkey

Hydranockz said:
4flag.jpg

Also, urk has altered the Spartan body physique somehow :p DEM THIGHS
fatkid.jpg
Ok they are all looking at the one guy actually on the flag like a crazy bastard.

Also Urk's spartan is pretty damn hot :lol seriously there needs to be a "LADIES" text bubble in that picture

zlatko

Banned
I've been trying to win a map pack code off various twitters... and I just realized there's a limit to how many times you can refresh someones twitter page in an hour. Once you hit it you can't view their page anymore...

WTF kinda shit is this ?

wwm0nkey

zlatko said:
I've been trying to win a map pack code off various twitters... and I just realized there's a limit to how many times you can refresh someones twitter page in an hour. Once you hit it you can't view their page anymore...

WTF kinda shit is this ?
get an account and it will constantly update.

EDIT: Dont go to Halo waypoints though people are using A LOT of scipts on that one.

zlatko said:

WTF kinda shit is this ?

You know what? Just don't even bother with Twitter contests. You'll never win. Seriously.

Gui_PT

wwm0nkey said:
Ok they are all looking at the one guy actually on the flag like a crazy bastard.

I knew I was going to die but I usually play customs for the fun of it, so I thought "what the heck"

Important note: Never play l4d2 with me

zlatko

Banned
wwm0nkey said:

EDIT: Dont go to Halo waypoints though people are using A LOT of scipts on that one.

I have a twitter account. I'm following various people who have been giving out codes.

If you wait for your twitter feed on your main page it's almost always a minute later after the tweet, but if you stay on that persons page and F5 you can catch their tweet 5 seconds after it goes live.

The issue is if you F5 on their page too much within one hour then twitter locks you out of that page. lol

Dug

Banned
wwm0nkey said:

Pretty sure that giveaway is over. :/

zlatko

Banned
-Yeti said:
You know what? Just don't even bother with Twitter contests. You'll never win. Seriously.

I'd agree with this if about 30 minutes ago I didn't win an avatar Cole train plushie from Gears 3 code off of a twitter. :p

Top Bottom