• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Dug

Banned
wwm0nkey said:
Playing for fun > playing seriously lol
3aOmu.jpg

Flipyap

A27_StarWolf said:
I don't get it
I kiiiind of get it, but I do have the sickness.

-Yeti said:
You know what? Just don't even bother with Twitter contests. You'll never win. Seriously.
PS3 codes are easier to get. because you can't just alt-tab and paste to redeem the code. Got an Uncharted 2 beta code from Geoff Keighley's twitter.

Sanjuro

Made it to the final eight in the PAX tournament. Lost to the winning team of the tourney. I'm so sorry GAF. I would have shared the Halo legos with all of you. :'(

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Made it to the final eight in the PAX tournament. Lost to the winning team of the tourney. I'm so sorry GAF. I would have shared the Halo legos with all of you. :'(
No problem sir! You did it good. Final eight. That is good to hear!

zlatko said:
I have a twitter account. I'm following various people who have been giving out codes.

If you wait for your twitter feed on your main page it's almost always a minute later after the tweet, but if you stay on that persons page and F5 you can catch their tweet 5 seconds after it goes live.

The issue is if you F5 on their page too much within one hour then twitter locks you out of that page. lol

Can you PM me which twitter'ers I should be following? :D

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Damn I had triple kill for the montage that was in my recent games that I guess I never captured (I can't find it) and now it's gone forever :((((((((((((((

CyReN

I think it was my friends team in the finals. Did they have someone named Revival? The team would have been 3 guys and a girl.

Striker

Havok said:
If anyone wants to play some Team Objective games, I could use 2 more. Just send me a message.
How long you staying on? Got few things going on here, but I'll play if you're on for a while. Nothing wrong with loving Assault and CTF. :)

zlatko

Banned
bobs99 ... said:
Can you PM me which twitter'ers I should be following? :D

The last twitter that was giving them out just gave out its very last one. :(

I have to find some new ones to stalk in hopes of winning one.

wwm0nkey

zlatko said:
The last twitter that was giving them out just gave out its very last one. :(

I have to find some new ones to stalk in hopes of winning one.
be on GAF at all times of the day, thats how I got mine :)

Havok

Striker said:
How long you staying on? Got few things going on here, but I'll play if you're on for a while. Nothing wrong with loving Assault and CTF. :)
Maybe 2 more hours. Just queue to join whenever you're ready to play.

zlatko

Banned
Toddler said:
Does anyone here post from ChadSucks? That's who won the PAX tourny.

Edit: Holy shit, Chrome has my avatar doing triple time!

That's not just me?! It started yesterday when I was looking for a .gif from jamesvandermemes.com or whatever and I saw them at lightning speed.

Tashi

It is finished. I'm excited to show you guys the montage. Honestly, I only did once pass through it. I could have spent much more time on it but you could tweak and tweak these things forever so I just cut myself short. I'm relatively happy with it and that's it, I'm gonna put it out there.

I'd like to know exactly what time I can post it? 12AM Pacific?

Also, I want to say thanks for the map pack. I had much more fun playing on the maps than I had originally anticipated. I loved gathering the clips and putting them together as well.

Tunavi

Banned
zlatko said:
That's not just me?! It started yesterday when I was looking for a .gif from jamesvandermemes.com or whatever and I saw them at lightning speed.

Yeah my avatar sped up too. Whyyyyyyy

Toddler

Tashi0106 said:
It is finished. I'm excited to show you guys the montage. Honestly, I only did once pass through it. I could have spent much more time on it but you could tweak and tweak these things forever so I just cut myself short. I'm relatively happy with it and that's it, I'm gonna put it out there.

Also, I want to say thanks for the map pack. I had much more fun playing on the maps than I had originally anticipated. I loved gathering the clips and putting them together as well.
Post that mess now!

Tashi0106 said:

I hope I'm in the movie :) I HOPE! We were on the same team. I was the dude, who ran through the tunnel first and weakened the enemy and you killed him. (On Friday)

Btw. in my opinion you can post it in 30minutes. Then we have monday in germany. But I'm going to post my impression around 12am PST.

Toddler

Tunavi said:
Yeah you're right Your avatar is ridiculous now
Are you using Chrome too? The recent update is the only thing I can think of that made it go bonkers.

It makes Hypertrooper's rock though....

Tashi

Yo Devin, check your youtube bro.

I'm not gonna post it until I get official time. I've sent a PM out to Ellis.

CyReN

Tashi0106 said:
Yo Devin, check your youtube bro.

I'm not gonna post it until I get official time. I've sent a PM out to Ellis.

Is this just a new map montage?

yay new avy, hope no one else has it.

Top Bottom