• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Lazslo said:
If your talking about the Bnet mobil picture- That's Tashi level of Sniper kills bro, I should try out for Team Jesus, I hear they are looking for new dongers.
Yea I was. I actually heard Team Jesus is retired. Those guys are all washed up anyway :/

GhaleonEB

Re-posting for the new page. I didn't see this particular issue mentioned, though I'm still catching up on the thread.

So bungie.net is updating screenshots taken from Unearthed now, so I assume that content is okay to post.

The odd thing is, the two film clips I put in file share were not there just now. So I go into the game, and upload the clips again, and I get an "transfer failed" message, followed by a message that "this content is can not be used with the current version of the game".

What does that mean? I'm able to pull the videos up in the Theater and view them okay.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Tashi0106 said:
Yea I was. I actually heard Team Jesus is retired. Those guys are all washed up anyway :/
Shots fired.
GhaleonEB said:
The odd thing is, the two film clips I put in file share were not there just now. So I go into the game, and upload the clips again, and I get an "transfer failed" message, followed by a message that "this content is can not be used with the current version of the game".

What does that mean? I'm able to pull the videos up in the Theater and view them okay.
Someone mentioned earlier something about Coco saying they were going to be doing some last minute updates before the DLC goes up, maybe you just have to wait til' tomorrow.

Hey You said:
Was just in a game with a Forerunner. Wow, just wow.

He literally plays too much. Didn't boost his commendations or anything.
Probably idle boosts in Firefight. Then again, I have a nova on my friendslist and all he plays is Invasion all day.

Crucio

So many contests and opportunities for codes. I missed so many because of "It seems you've glitched the system" foolishness on xbox.com.

Yeah, if I see a High rank in firefight I know immediately they are idlers and do not deserve their rank. Especially if they go out of their way to find camping spots where nothing can touch them.

Another rant, I played a double team match today that was very strange. One guy got 4 kills on us right at the beginning, then he quit or got booted. The next guy, found a way to evade us completely in the map, he ended up jetpacking way up in the ceiling and somehow staying there, we went around the map 20 times when finally he was spotted. Then he hid again, and guess what we lost the match!! I was really pissed off to say the least.

Oozer3993

Hey You said:
Was just in a game with a Forerunner. Wow, just wow.

He literally plays too much. Didn't boost his commendations or anything.

I played with an Eclipse today. I'm not sure how high that is. He had 100% Armory Completion. I have 13%.

krakov

Crucio said:
The next guy, found a way to evade us completely in the map, he ended up jetpacking way up in the ceiling and somehow staying there, we went around the map 20 times when finally he was spotted. Then he hid again, and guess what we lost the match!! I was really pissed off to say the least.

Which map was it? There seems to be a bunch of places on pretty much every map that should have been sealed of about half a year ago. Gladly, most of them aren't really that useful.

Crucio

krakov said:
Which map was it? There seems to be a bunch of places on pretty much every map that should have been sealed of about half a year ago. Gladly, most of them aren't really that useful.

It was in Reflection, he would jetpack up from the main lift on the shotgun side. My first time seeing such hiding spots.

Tawpgun

Lame. I was doing podtaculars twitter trivia. Seemingly dominating only to find out I didn't make it through.

Either they didn't like my long winded true false answer (was unsure exactly how the question was being asked) or Fuel Rod Cannon doesn't count as an answer because its Fuel Rod Gun

Toddler

A27 Tawpgun said:
Lame. I was doing podtaculars twitter trivia. Seemingly dominating only to find out I didn't make it through.

Either they didn't like my long winded true false answer (was unsure exactly how the question was being asked) or Fuel Rod Cannon doesn't count as an answer because its Fuel Rod Gun
I think they just pick their homeboys.....

Crucio

A27 Tawpgun said:

Yeah I messed up on the first question: Instead of saying multiples I said the numbers add up to 7.

Tawpgun

I saw a walkthrough of Highlands.

Rockets at each base. Snipers at each base. Grenade Launchers. Spartan Laser. Plasma Launcher.

Please tell me how this doesn't kill vehicle combat?

Toddler

A27 Tawpgun said:

Rockets at each base. Snipers at each base. Grenade Launchers. Spartan Laser. Plasma Launcher.

It promotes vehicle killing combat ;)

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
A27 Tawpgun said:

Too many routes to cover everything/one. Big hill in the center creates cover too.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
urk said:
Two different issues. You only need to delete a content item if you successfully download Defiant and can't see the maps in the in-game menu.

Oh, and Bungie.net stats are now mobile. :)

Mobile stats r sweet. Do kissing on stosh.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
GhaleonEB said:
Re-posting for the new page. I didn't see this particular issue mentioned, though I'm still catching up on the thread.

So bungie.net is updating screenshots taken from Unearthed now, so I assume that content is okay to post.

It means you need to re-download the current package. Sorry, some code stuffs changed or something.

Oh... They show up now :)

iULTO.jpg

Full Size
<3 Cocop

Oozer3993

A27 Tawpgun said:
I guess I can take your word for it. Any other opinions?

From my small time with the map, I agree heartily with Frankles. There's not a lot of open space on the map so infantry soldiers don't really get many clean shots at vehicles.

Tawpgun

This was from customs last saturday. I thought it captured the feel of BTB well.

AknL4.jpg

Also, if anyone is willing, could you render this customs clip also? Letters would appreciate it too :D
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=15091195&player=Tawpgun

And if any of you are feeling REALLY generous for some reason. I need a bunch of these rendered.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/fileshare.aspx?player=Tawpgun

If you can only do one, do the air-jack.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=14255240&player=Tawpgun

Lazslo

Tashi0106 said:
I think 'washed up' implies they were once good at something- kidding I<3 TeeJay
Fhive said:
It's not shitty so no
You bite your tongue sir. That map was great for 2v2 and silly customs. I think recently we played a custom that was just unlimited ArmorLock on a remake of Chill Out and it was good times. Plus that map was Free- the only time Bungie/MS will ever release a free map- I seriously wonder what Bungie had to do to get MS release a free map, that was really awesome in hindsight.

Also- Dani that was a great review/writeup on the Defiant Maps, really well done my Irish friend. FuD is slowly filling in the void in my soul left from AJ, I wonder whatever happened to those jerks- They probably started a CoD Fansite.

Tashi0106 said:
I mean, what's the point if it's just going to be us 2? 1v1 Plasma pistols on Highlands??? LOL
That's how they did it at the Halo Nations (FFA Plasma Pistols on BG, haha)

Perhaps we will get a big game going tomorrow morning?

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Lazslo said:
FuD is slowly filling in the void in my soul left from AJ, I wonder whatever happened to those jerks- They probably started a CoD Fansite.

Now I pine for meticulous forensic analysis detailing every fiber of Captain Price's mustache.

Top Bottom