• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Lazslo

urk said:
Now I pine for meticulous forensic analysis detailing every fiber of Captain Price's mustache.
It could happen- Believe.

Tashi you steaming you last night of Elite-Exclusivity? Edit: Guess you are Thanks brooo

feel

Can't believe I didn't get to play any actual Defiant games before release lol... but I'm too tired right now to hop back on.

A27 Tawpgun said:
Also, if anyone is willing, could you render this customs clip also? Letters would appreciate it too :D
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=15091195&player=Tawpgun
Rendered. Loved that moment, but I never understood why the car didn't accelerate immediately when I took over, and on top of that decided to rotate to the right on its axis making us face the building. Probably some weird lag. (and damn that tashiiiii!! *shakes fist*)

Tawpgun

CyReN said:
I finally won the halo maps! It only took all day of f5 and taking stupid pictures of me but I finally got it.

And only hours before they actually come out!

At least you got them for free, congrats.

zlatko

Banned
I've been sick all day today. Actually managed to fall asleep in a hot sweat for a few hours, but now I'm awake again. Missed out on code give aways blah :( Hopefully I can stare at my comp screen enough to snag one before I zonk out again. :p

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Devin Olsen said:
Mind explaining what exactly changed? Anything interesting?
Nothing changed, it just has something to do with how it's stored or something. I didn't understand it when it was explained to me, but nothing in the map pack itself has changed.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Cocopjojo said:
Nothing changed, it just has something to do with how it's stored or something. I didn't understand it when it was explained to me, but nothing in the map pack itself has changed.

I herd dat u guyz plussed Midship, iz dat truu?

Cocopjojo said:
New armour confirmed.

Lazslo

Anyone on the BEast Coast getting up early before work to play? If they really are released at 5am EST-I'm jumping on before work...

bangai-o

Banned
who is the dev team of Halo now? I understand another dev team is doing the new map pack, so are they now the lead team doing Halo games? What happens to Bungie.net?

Hey You

bangai-o said:
who is the dev team of Halo now? I understand another dev team is doing the new map pack, so are they now the lead team doing Halo games? What happens to Bungie.net?
343 Industries is Microsoft's in-House Team who oversees the Franchise and will be developing the games. They worked with Certain Affinity to make these maps.

I'm assuming Bungie.net will still be around, since its Bungie's site, not Halo.

Circle T

A27 Tawpgun said:
This was from customs last saturday. I thought it captured the feel of BTB well.

http://i.imgur.com/AknL4.jpg

Also, if anyone is willing, could you render this customs clip also? Letters would appreciate it too :D
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=15091195&player=Tawpgun

And if any of you are feeling REALLY generous for some reason. I need a bunch of these rendered.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/fileshare.aspx?player=Tawpgun

If you can only do one, do the air-jack.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=14255240&player=Tawpgun
I just went through and rendered everything in your File Share that wasn't already done.

I haven't posted in a HaloGAF thread in quite some time, as I pretty much stopped playing the game, but I still have over 100 render minutes to use. So, if anyone has anything they want rendered, let me know and I'll use my minutes and you can save yours. Mine are just going to waste on my nonexistent File Share, so let me know.

New maps looks nice, btw. Maybe it is time for me to end my 5 month absence from the game?

Hitmonchan107 said:
Does that mean the rest of us can retry it now?

And congrats, Dani! If you ever need a copy editor ...

I'm currently re-downloading and I received my code from Wu. It's at 85% at the moment; here's hoping it completes.

EDIT: Re-downloading it worked for me. Everything should be just fine now.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I redownloaded the maps and now I have to redownload them? Here we go...

:X

edit: Bah it had both versions listed and I deleted the new one before realizing.

Oozer3993

Redownloading is gonna kick me out of any games for tonight. I have class tomorrow morning and need to get to sleep. I catch you guys tomorrow.

Hitmonchan107 said:
How in the world do I redownload the map pack?

After you've deleted the Map Pack file from your Harddrive, go to Account Management in the Settings blade of the Guide. After you go there, it should say something along the lines of Download History. In that should be the maps. Select them, and then re-download.

EDIT: ^What those fine gentlemen said. Haha.

Karl2177

CyReN said:
I've downloaded this twice and they still don't show up under customs, what gives?
If you have Bungie Pro, delete that.
Otherwise get rid of/move your other content for Reach(Noble/Legendary/Limited content)

Lazslo said:
Anyone on the BEast Coast getting up early before work to play? If they really are released at 5am EST-I'm jumping on before work...

I have work at 8 am EST, but I'm planning on getting a few games in before then. What time will you be online?

Am I like the only guy here without the maps? =P

If anyone is up for some non-defiant customs, Im up for a few games. Send me an invite if so, GT my name here. As in demoncarnotaur. Not "my name here". But yeah, if anyone wants to play, haha.

Demoncarnotaur said:
Am I like the only guy here without the maps? =P

If anyone is up for some non-defiant customs, Im up for a few games. Send me an invite if so, GT my name here. As in demoncarnotaur. Not "my name here". But yeah, if anyone wants to play, haha.

Nope, I don't have them either. I would play Customs with you but I'm in the mood for Forging. If you're still on after I'm finished, I'll join you.

Karl2177

To anyone who has re-downloaded their 691.43 MB file, did you have to re-download all 691M or did you only have to re-DL the stuff that wasn't in the original 400MB package?

Top Bottom