• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Highlands is perfect the way it is. Absolutely perfect. I don't think it needs any changes really. It's the perfect BTB/CTF map.

Plus, no banshee or tank, so I think all the power weapons are fine. :)

Crucio

Wow, thanks again... For some unknown reason I get this glitch error on xbox.com when inputting a legit code. I had to go on my 360 and put it in manually. Wow, strange!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Letters said:
yellow-goo falling from the sky, so y'all have to imagine it.
This will have to do.

BuuFI.jpg

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
zlatko said:
I still need a code if anyone has one. :( Would even be willing to trade some codes for other games I have like MvC3 character DLC codes and Dragon Age 2 Isaac Clarke armor codes. :)

PMz, but I don't need your DLC codes. :)

Is there a code giveaway in here? I don't even need a Defiant code, I'd be more than happy with a 48-hour code so I can play some Firefight matchmaking. :)

Popeck

Our problems were solved my simply removing the 400 mb version of the map pack. It obviously doesn't do that automatically. I'm a bad person.

Raide

Cuban Legend said:
Ok, you are officially a whole next level of awesome. I was expecting to have to solve a trivia question or be put into a random drawing or something.

You need a high five BROMANGO! /internethighfive

Yeah Cuban!!!! Welcome aboard!

Kibbles

ncsuDuncan said:
You may want to also try your hand at writing Haikus - @thevowel is giving a code to the best Halo haiku submitted before 3PM (Seattle time?).

Also looks like @VeroHime JUST posted a trivia question from the comics.
Fuck she posted that someone won about 5 seconds before I submitted my answer. Was it "secure the pelican"?
[edit] nvm, you can check the tweet the other guy posted lol move along. There's another one coming that she said will be easier.

Spasm

So is there anyway to actually BUY codes? I got mine from the Marketplace, but I have a buddy who's a little puckered at the moment.

Domino Theory said:
PMz.

@Dug: PMz.

Dude, I love you, seriously. After spending all weekend refreshing twitter accounts and missing the tweet by like 5 minuites when I have to go do something important its so weird when you just casually pm me a code. Also thanks a BUNCH Louis Wu who took time out of his schedule to help me out with a query. You guys are immense.

Kibbles

Spasm said:
So is there anyway to actually BUY codes? I got mine from the Marketplace, but I have a buddy who's a little puckered at the moment.
Domino said they have them at GameStop. I haven't seen any insant-online code stuff though.

I like the maps. Although, Condemned feels like you'll run in a circle NOT fighting each other.

Highlands is pure awesome though.

Is it me, or did they change/tweak the physics of the Hog? It's a piece of shit to drive on any other map, but on Highlands, it's GLORIOUS.

Kibbles said:
Fuck she posted that someone won about 5 seconds before I submitted my answer. Was it "secure the pelican"?
[edit] nvm, you can check the tweet the other guy posted lol move along. There's another one coming that she said will be easier.
Sorry, dude. I guess it was my fault :/ I posted the answer of the question before everyone else. And the others just retweeted my answer :/

Raide said:
Yeah Cuban!!!! Welcome aboard!
Bro , I'm official back from Halo Reach hiatus. I'll be back to rolling the dailies with Gui and Friday'ing it up with the rest of y'all like I used to!

BROMANGOS UNITE

DiabolicalBagel said:
Thanks again to Domino, gracious giver of codes! Supposed to be working on a project but I think I'll ditch that tonight for some Defiant. :D
Seriously. I haven't slept yet and have been running on fumes all day, near borderline hallucinating, but even sleep's warm embrace won't keep me from exploring some new Firefight digs. Cheers ;P

GhaleonEB said:
Yay! I was hoping he'd get one. Bravo.
Hey, *high five*

Kibbles

Damn people are fast, I just saw the image one pop up and I copied it down and pasted it in and "Code already used" fffffuuuu. The "crying" one got me too, I didn't know "Q" was used for crying faces, took me too long to figure that out. q_q

Crucio

Kibbles said:
Damn people are fast, I just saw the image one pop up and I copied it down and pasted it in and "Code already used" fffffuuuu

Use multiple browser windows, you'll never get code pictures otherwise.

blamite

Something odd I noticed while flying around Condemned in Forge:
reach_15155306_Medium.jpg

reach_15155308_Medium.jpg

What appears to be the same moon of Reach, visible from two separate locations, on opposite of the station.
Wha?

Dug

Banned
blamite said:
Something odd I noticed while flying around Condemned in Forge:

What appears to be the same moon of Reach, visible from two separate locations, on opposite of the station.
Wha?
I just googled it and apparently the E3 2009 trailer shows Reach with two moons.

blamite

Dug said:
I just googled it and apparently the E3 2009 trailer shows Reach with two moons.
According to Halopedia Reach's two moons are Turul and Csodaszarvas, the former being the much smaller moon in the first screenshot. These are also the moons shown in the E3 trailer. We seem to have a case of an extra Csodaszarvas, for some reason.

KevinRo said:
I like this idea, actually.

I want to play Unearthed with some people.
Me too.

Cuban Legend said:
Bro , I'm official back from Halo Reach hiatus. I'll be back to rolling the dailies with Gui and Friday'ing it up with the rest of y'all like I used to!

BROMANGOS UNITE
woohoo!

O D I N

Okay, I *THINK* I found an easter egg, but I can't tell if my files are messed up or not. Regardless, I'll spoiler tag it. Not sure if it's known or not (probably is).

Also, Highlands is amazing.

So I'm exploring Highlands, and I'm wandering around by the crashed Pelican. I start hearing a radio transmission/voices from inside the cockpit. Here's where I can't tell if my game/files are messed up, because it's REALLY garbled. I can't make out what anyone/something is saying, but it goes off every few seconds while standing near the nose of the Pelican. Sounds like it could be like a radio transmission like Firefight radios.

Dug

Banned
O D I N said:
Okay, I *THINK* I found an easter egg, but I can't tell if my files are messed up or not. Regardless, I'll spoiler tag it. Not sure if it's known or not (probably is).

Also, Highlands is amazing.

So I'm exploring Highlands, and I'm wandering around by the crashed Pelican. I start hearing a radio transmission/voices from inside the cockpit. Here's where I can't tell if my game/files are messed up, because it's REALLY garbled. I can't make out what anyone/something is saying, but it goes off every few seconds while standing near the nose of the Pelican. Sounds like it could be like a radio transmission like Firefight radios.
I hear it too!

Top Bottom