• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Hitmonchan107 said:
Easy Mac can suck my d*** in H***.

For Kraft to release that putrid bowl of limp noodles and cheese powder and call it macaroni and cheese should be an offense punishable by law.

Hitmonchan mad. How's that booze?

Tunavi said:
IhYGy.png
Plywood said:
33n9bbp.jpg

Bonus image:
It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy
1220399548670_f.jpg

blamite

Random Destiny Speculation regarding the "a universe that ... is going to become more the fans' than ours" quote:

What if Destiny is about colonizing and terraforming a bunch of planets in space, and Bungie trademarked Grognok because players will get some form of that tool for editing parts of planets. The universe belonging more to the fans could mean that while Bungie creates the world itself and gives the players tools, the players will actually decide how it develops by colonizing planets as they see fit.

senador said:
Man, I love playing with you guys but I am not quite on your level. Its tough.
Dude, I don't know what your problem is. You should be cleaning up scrubs with your flawless 5-shot like me, a true NeoGAF pro. Kids are left trembling in fear from my mad donging. I dong so hard that it tickles their mother's fancy.

I suggest you enter a professional video game dojo and train to reach my level of greatness. It feels fantastic up here on this mountain of succulent victory.

TL;DR Step your game up, because it's a little embarrassing. You are representing NeoGAF, which is literally the greatest and smartest community of them all.

The games we had were awesome. As long as you have fun, you're always welcome to join me online. *respect knuckles*

Steelyuhas said:
Hitmonchan mad. How's that booze?
Even if I was sober, I would've still said that. You know that moment when you bite into something expecting it to taste wonderful because of your past experiences with similar food, but then you bite down and it's like God grabbed a handful of rose thorns, twisted them around his knuckles and pimp slapped the Hell out of you for thinking that something like that would've tasted good? It was like that, only that shit was worse.

Easy Mac is second on my list of least favorites foods. First is meatloaf. I'll save that rant for another day.

v LOL. I'm assuming you also have a pic of me dancing. Sai-kun, we need to have another dance off!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Steelyuhas said:
http://i52.tinypic.com/33n9bbp.jpg[IMG]

Bonus image:
It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy
[IMG]http://sp2.fotolog.com/photo/2/0/5/mmmarito/1220399548670_f.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
Nah we're just goofing around.

And yes I was referencing Family Guy.

Plywood said:
http://i.imgur.com/9MuaF.jpg[IMG]

+

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Cg5jK.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
More like:

[IMG]http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/141/5/AAAADGSTn2EAAAAAAUFf5Q.jpg

+

Parlr_CkiesNCrm_E_Mar10.jpg

:lol at bagged milk though.

Plywood said:
Nah we're just goofing around.

And yes I was referencing Family Guy.

So was I.

Happy you were referencing Family Guy, I thought of that scene immediately

Thanks, not sure what happened.

It died again. Fuck it I don't want to find a better one. It was just a shot of Frodo from the "so was I" line in The Two Towers.

Trasher

GhaleonEB said:
Eazy's a good looking guy. Nothing wrong with observing that fact. :p

Great to talk with as well. It's when we both have keyboards in front of us that things get messy.
Re-reading old threads shouldn't be this amusing, but it is haha. Ahhhhh the good ole days.

Man, I'm gonna so regret not going to PAX this year. This sucks.

Are you a very recently approved member of neogaf?
Nope. Been a lurker for awhile.
What country are you posting from and what's your current age.
US. 1 month til I'm 21 :)
At what age did you get into Halo and with which game.
14 and Halo 2
For how long have you been reading HaloGAF?
About a year
What's your absolute favorite Halo campaign? And your favorite multiplayer? (you're not allowed to pick Halo: Combat Evolved for any of the two)
Halo 2 for both campaign and multiplayer
Highest Halo 3 level and which playlist.
45 Team Slayer
45 Rumble Pit
AR or BR?
BR all day
Absolute favorite multiplayer map from Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and 3 (just one from each).
Sidewinder, Relic, The Pit
Least hated Reach mp map.
uhhh......probably Countdown
Do you prefer BTB or MLG? (pre-Reach era)
BTB.
Competitive multiplayer or Firefight?
Competitive multiplayer.
Games completed on solo Legendary.
3, ODST, Reach
Are you EazyB? Mike DongBlain?
No
What are some of your favorite Campaign missions.
Attack on The Control Room, The Covenant
Favorite Reach playlists.
Social Slayer
Size of frankie erotica folder (in megabytes).
7MB
Opinion on reticule bloom.
Some days I hate it, others it doesn't bother me. If I had the choice of taking it out, I would.
Opinion on Armor Abilities and the one you usually end up picking.
Jet-packs break some of the maps but they are usually easy prey. Hologram is easy to pick out. I enjoyed then at first but usually rage when armor lock is overused. I stick with sprint or evade.
Why are you a Halo fan?
The story. I have all the books and games and love everything about the universe.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Trasher said:
Re-reading old threads shouldn't be this amusing, but it is haha. Ahhhhh the good ole days.

It's not too late?

flight.jpg

Bahaha

Booshka

Devolution said:
If you had to go gay for a fellow HaloGAFFer (if you're already gay like Sai just say it anyway) who would it be?

The truest test if HaloGAF actually has a Frankie erotica folder.

Ramirez

Devolution said:
So everyone thinks I'm a dude walking around with cats for a beard?

I never noticed those were cats, mindblown.

Captain Blood said:
What the hell throw this one in there for me.
[IM]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii68/herauf117/5f90188c.jpg[/IMG]

Or if we want the TJ group pic

[IM]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii68/herauf117/1106576a.jpg[/IMG]

Why would such a humongous group of tools be invited to Bungie HQ? mindblown again.

Trasher said:
Nutter would pick me. Just ask EazyB.

*superman pose*

senador

Banned
How jacked is it that a party of 5 gets matched against a party of 4 with guests? What a shitty experience for all involved.

Devolution said:
If you had to go gay for a fellow HaloGAFFer (if you're already gay like Sai just say it anyway) who would it be?
Posting our age and pics is one thing, I'm all for getting to know my forum friends. This is another matter entirely and no good can come from this line of inquiry.

Goodnight, HaloGAF. I'll be back when there's actually, you know, Halo discussion going on. I don't need to know what size underwear each of you wears and what color you paint your toenails.
Unless it's Halo underwear.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
senador said:
How jacked is it that a party of 5 gets matched against a party of 4 with guests? What a shitty experience for all involved.
It's funny that it happened like 3 times with new sets of guest each time.

Zee-V70 said:
I'm wondering something, though: if Halo 2 contained all of that initially, what would Halo 3 have? Everything after The Covenant? So, Cortana and Halo... wait. Cortana was also in Halo 2. :lol
Something very very different.

Hypertrooper said:
Anyone knows, when the NeoGAF EU T-shirt shop will be online? I want to wear letters's HaloGAF t-shirt at GamesCom and PAX :/

Btw. who will go to GamesCom? I want to meet everyone, who is going, but I can't be there all four days.(I have to drive 2hours with the car, or 3hours with the train) So let's plan something!

I'm going with a bunch of friends, so maybe I'll spot you somewhere if you wearing the HaloGaf t-shirt. I'm going the 19th.

Letters said:
edit-
Offtopic: FRUIT NINJA on the 360 is fucking awesome!!!! :O
Thanks for informing me, that I can redeem the code. (downloading it now)

btw. I saw the screen that ElzarTheBam had described yesterday. And other stuff too. Halo: CE:A looks amazing.

Sai-kun

Banned
Devolution said:
I'm gonna make a new list and it's gonna be all HaloGAFfers.

P.s. Wow @ barrow roll

Crucio

So the new networking for Reach is starting to bother me and my friends.
It seems as though timing from dmr hits in matchmaking and the like are very different then before the change.

Its like my body has to re learn the game all over again.

Not to mention the crazy glitches that in have been appearing more frequently.(e.g. Back of our Warthog gets stuck inside a hill for like 2 minutes, a frag grenade gets stuck in one of the lifts in Countdown turning on its self and emitting the clinging sound over and over.)

I hope ill be able to adapt to all this.

Trasher said:

It is PAX 08 part 2 dude. Just win a PAX three day pass and book that plane ticket. You have a job now right?

Ruze789

Alright, here's my pic for Halogaf:

6018430200_20a11e7054_z.jpg

VVV
Thanks Hyper! I made the Carter helmet, the Odst and AR were gifts from friends in exchange for various work. I did the paintjob on the Odst though.

Are other people here on GAF having these issues?

Crucio said:
So the new networking for Reach is starting to bother me and my friends.
It seems as though timing from dmr hits in matchmaking and the like are very different then before the change.

Not to mention the crazy glitches that in have been appearing more frequently.(e.g. Back of our Warthog gets stuck inside a hill for like 2 minutes, a frag grenade gets stuck in one of the lifts in Countdown turning on its self and emitting the clinging sound over and over.)

Top Bottom