• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

ZalinKrow

Zeouterlimits said:
Are other people here on GAF having these issues?

On Countdown yesterday I saw a frag grenade that didn't explode, but other than that it's all been fine. I don't think I'd even notice the DMR stuff if it happened, I'd probably just think I was tired and playing poorly :p

It's also cool to see customs have kicked off again. I knew it'd be pretty full yesterday so I didn't bother requesting to join. I don't have much people from here added yet anyway.

Regarding the whole age and picture thing, I can't see myself posting a picture just yet, but I'm 20 for what it's worth heh.

ZalinKrow said:
Regarding the whole age and picture thing, I can't see myself posting a picture just yet, but I'm 20 for what it's worth heh.
Heh, woops, almost posted a picture of you, me, Hydranockz, Program_IX & Manathen instead of the one I did ultimately post.

From urk on HBO:

So, let's pretend that I had been able to convince Marty and Staten and Butcher to participate in a Halo Fest panel at PAX this year. Further, let's assume that I'd neglected to really think through what the content of this panel should entail (whoops!). Given these two totally hypothetical assumptions, what material would you be most interested in seeing them cover, keeping in mind that I'm not interested, at all, in hashing out Armor Lock or SMG starts with this trio of ancients.
I'm not necessarily looking for explicit questions (though, they're welcome). Broad topics are more than welcome. Go.

What happened to early morning donging? I'm trying to crush the souls of lesser beings here.

Me at a bar.
Untitled-15.png

feel

Marty and Staten are extremely entertaining when they talk to each other in a panel, my hype for PAX just shot up to a whole new level because of this. Great job urk, great job. Don't even bother with planning it, just let them sit there with mics and shoot the shit for one hour or two, get some booze involved.

edit- juices! added

vv what? WHAT WHAT! WHAT?

ElRenoRaven

So um yea. OXM article on Anniversary. I just have to say one thing.

*Changes pants*

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Letters said:
vv what? WHAT WHAT! WHAT?

Yea. There is an OXM article out there about Halo Anniversary with new shots and one is a comparrison shot between Halo and Anniversary of the little hallway after you board the Covie vessel and defend that hanger bay. You know the hallway you go down then Cortana is all like durrr it's locked chief. Gotta go around.

Also loving the way Beaver Creek looks now too.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Letters said:
Marty and Staten are extremely entertaining when they talk to each other in a panel, my hype for PAX just shot up to a whole new level because of this. Great job urk, great job.
Seriously. I really hope that gets recorded and posted online. It can't not be amazing.

MrBig

Holy shit, "Halo" looks amazing now, as does PoA, the covy ship, everything.

Marines are still the ones from reach though

Tawpgun

Can I request you guys not post the screens? I don't know how futile this will be but id rather see something like Halo for the first time when I play the game.

A27 Tawpgun said:
Can I request you guys not post the screens? I don't know how futile this will be but id rather see something like Halo for the first time when I play the game.
Pretty sure posting scans is bannable anyway.

xxjuicesxx said:
Yea I've never played Halo 1 so I'd appreciate it too, want this to be a pretty new experience.
5yxRP.gif

Shouldn't even joke about it.

ElRenoRaven

A27 Tawpgun said:

I'm pretty sure nobody will because if there were screens out there they would be scans and against the rules to post.

senador

Banned
I'll probably pick up OXM when I am out today. Chief finally looks good, though he does look haunched over to me. Excite!

Hitmonchan107 said:
Dude, I don't know what your problem is. You should be cleaning up scrubs with your flawless 5-shot like me, a true NeoGAF pro. Kids are left trembling in fear from my mad donging. I dong so hard that it tickles their mother's fancy.

I suggest you enter a professional video game dojo and train to reach my level of greatness. It feels fantastic up here on this mountain of succulent victory.

TL;DR Step your game up, because it's a little embarrassing. You are representing NeoGAF, which is literally the greatest and smartest community of them all.

The games we had were awesome. As long as you have fun, you're always welcome to join me online. *respect knuckles*

I'm trying man. :( Hopefully others feel like you. I assume no one cares too bad. When I said I needed to go to bed Barrow just let out several long "Noooooooos". Still, it makes me feel lame. I'll just keep doing my best and improve. Last night was fun. Some pretty....interesting talk going on. Lawlz

omg.kittens said:
I was two wins away from the weekly challenge. :sigh:

Good news is you can still do it today. ;) Sorry about missing you. I'll shoot you an invite next time.

feel

Holy crap. Checked out the scans. :_ )

Reach is getting bitchslapped here visually.

wish I hadn't gotten the 2nd level type of environment spoiled before playing it though :(

Sai-kun

Banned
PsychoRaven said:
So um yea. OXM article on Anniversary. I just have to say one thing.

*Changes pants*

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yea. There is an OXM article out there about Halo Anniversary with new shots and one is a comparrison shot between Halo and Anniversary of the little hallway after you board the Covie vessel and defend that hanger bay. You know the hallway you go down then Cortana is all like durrr it's locked chief. Gotta go around.

Also loving the way Beaver Creek looks now too.

brb, pants shopping

lybertyboy said:
Hypothetically speaking, all the Halo Fest panels are being filmed. :)
Hypothetically screaming why did I pay the flight.

Ah for the swag.

and to meet you guys

Btw. I have to make a sexual reference to get the attention about the scans? mmh. They even posted a screen of my favorite level. And I wanted to see that one with my own eyes on my tv. But a birdie told me, that I'll be in for some surprises.

senador

Banned
Letters said:

wish I hadn't gotten the 2nd level type of environment before playing it though :(

Seeing it in game will still be awe inspiring. Seeing a magazine thumb of the levels so minor. Just a sneak peak. I don't think anything has been lost. More hype added.

Certain Affinity is doing the graphics right? I hope 343 themselves can pull out awesomeness too.

Letters said:

wish I hadn't gotten the 2nd level type of environment before playing it though :(
Crap, they look sweet.
Lol at my inbox.

GhaleonEB said:
Asking to be PM'd scans will get you banned on NeoGAF. FYI.

Particularly an unfortunate event if you are jr.
And the dude, who send the links. Is he in danger, too? That it's just hypothetically question.

PsychoRaven said:
Oh Oh Oh I know his gamertag. It's Louis Wu. ;p

*Edit* GAH!!!!!!!! Damn dirty double posting rat bastard Psychoraven. YOU SUCK!!!!
Haha, I was also going to use someone else's tag lol.

I should be on Reach later if anyone would like to join.

GT = Hypertr.... Hydranockz

Captain America knows who I am.
HAIL HYDRA!

Hydranockz said:

HAIL HYDRA!
Loved the movie.
Though the best part was after the credits... ;)

Hydranockz said:

HAIL HYDRA!
If you had wrote my Gamertag, you would have lost your German honor! Btw. except for a dutch non-HaloGaffer called Overdoziz and a few other HaloGAF dudes, no one will join us. ZalinKrow, Xand, you and me will be forever playing together.

PsychoRaven said:
ROFLMAO. I don't know why but that picture just got me. I can't stop laughing now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Because the cat has the same reaction like you had, when you had seen the scans?

Top Bottom