• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

lybertyboy said:
Don't make us release the hounds.

I can't hold this in much longer. Every time I look at your avatar I crack up. Something is just hilarious about it.

Maybe it's the stupid look on it's face. I don't really know. Maybe it was funny being combo'd with what you said here. I really don't know.

Sean P.

Louis Wu said:
You should try their Apple pancake - it's really big.

I could have sworn I had pics from this year's attempt - but I can only find this pic, from 2006. (My middle son, who was 11 at the time, was making the attempt. KP had $20 on the line that he wouldn't finish.)

This is why Dax will turn out fine - he's willing to laugh at himself. (And I'm totally serious. Good on ya, Dax.)

Pre-pax breakfast? You can bet against me eating two

feel

PooBone said:
Rockin stache! I have to get a picture of mine and post it. Standby.

Here ya go. I'm at work and sleepy lookin, but we have a "Mustachio Bashio" concert this weekend so we all shaved down to staches.
6026308358_24f1c5a691.jpg
Fuuuuuuuuuu

In one pic you're totally killing it with an axe on stage with a beard. In the other one you look like RON FUCKING SWANSON. Shit man, you are from now on the best halogaffer. And Mike told me he's really undecided on which one to keep on that gallery, nothing ever beats ron swanson, but the other one looks too cool to just remove...

Louis Wu said:
You should try their Apple pancake - it's really big.

I could have sworn I had pics from this year's attempt - but I can only find this pic, from 2006. (My middle son, who was 11 at the time, was making the attempt. KP had $20 on the line that he wouldn't finish.)
I had chocolate chip pancakes when I went, they were some of the best I've ever had.

Speaking of good food in Seattle... Chipotle will literally be the place I go EVERY day for lunch during PAX. I cannot wait.

IH44C.jpg

GhaleonEB

Devin Olsen said:
I had chocolate chip pancakes when I went, they were some of the best I've ever had.

Speaking of good food in Seattle... Chipotle will literally be the place I go EVERY day for lunch during PAX. I cannot wait.
I'm also looking forward to a food joint. There's a chowder, fish and chips place on the second floor of a nearby shopping center - the name of which I can't remember - that sells the best chowder I have ever had. Their fish and chips are killer, too. That's my lunch destination every day, and one of the things I look forward to every year. I'm already salivating.

senador

Banned
lybertyboy said:
Yes, I have to restrain myself from keying it every day.
Totally not jealous.

Hmm, some high profile person eh? Surely not Frankie, he'd probably drive a Prius or a Segway or something.

Key it? How could you even want to!? That's my dream car. Would love one some day.

My new FiOS
[URL=http://www.pingtest.net][/URL]

Speedtest to same West Coast place:
1425129936.png

Its actually a 20/5 connection though I guess you get different bandwidth caps depending on whose host

Still waiting to find out how much the upgrade to 25/25 is and deciding if its worth it, would help so I can stream low med and high quality steams (multistreams may be out of reach with 5Mb/s upload)

Sorry just a little excited to finally have some decent internet. Time Warner has been a bitch with its 20/1 shit. Upload is way more of an important factor and ping is the most which Time Warner was real bad at.

Overall such a radical internet change has already shown me after just two weeks that online games can play incredibly different based on your connection quality.

Hypertrooper said:
So, On which day are we doing the PAX-BBQ? You know, I want a real BBQ. A real american BBQ.
I'm sure we will grab BBQ at some point. I'm trying to keep my evening schedule fairly flexible though, you never know what kind of meetups will come together at the last minute.

I figure one of the HaloFest panels will be a good rendezvous point, if we haven't met/stumbled into each other already.

Syracuse022 said:
So, uh, what's the word on this supposed Stinkles interview? When was it supposed to drop?
Pretty sure the interview only happened today, we only know about it from a pic on Twitter. You have to give IGN time to write it up, and even then they might be saving it until HaloFest is closer.

PooBone

Letters said:
Fuuuuuuuuuu

In one pic you're totally killing it with an axe on stage with a beard. In the other one you look like RON FUCKING SWANSON. Shit man, you are from now on the best halogaffer. And Mike told me he's really undecided on which one to keep on that gallery, nothing ever beats ron swanson, but the other one looks too cool to just remove...
LOL! Thanks man, if you have to choose just one keep the bearded pic, if for no other reason than it makes me look more like lybertyboy. Plus it puts Frankie's lack of head or facial hair in perspective.

Gui_PT said:
New YouTube page look

Might have some clues hidden in there

Glanced at it earlier, it doesn't look like there's anything we haven't seen before.

Granted, the monitor I'm using right now sucks, I'll take another look when I get home and can go all Blade Runner on it.

Of course, when this was posted on Bungie's Facebook page the description was:
"Gave the old YouTube page a new, more regal look."​
Which makes the conspiracy theorist in me start scrabbling "New Monarchy" on my newspaper-clipping covered walls. I'm sure it's nothing though.

PooBone said:
Rockin stache! I have to get a picture of mine and post it. Standby.

Here ya go. I'm at work and sleepy lookin, but we have a "Mustachio Bashio" concert this weekend so we all shaved down to staches.
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6210/6026308358_24f1c5a691.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I just woke up. That is [I]awesome[/I]. Every time I try and go with a mustache, my name suddenly become Chester Molester amongst friends and they tell me to get rid of it. So I keep it for a couple of days and then lose it, lol.
[QUOTE=Ramirez]Totally OT, but to the guys I was playing with last night, the brown chip thing in chex mix is a Rye Chip. Disgusting.[/QUOTE]
Stay away from the rye chip.

EDIT for Tashi's return.
[QUOTE=Tashi0106][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/igGzo.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]Aha! WB!
[spoiler]it's confirmed: Tashi is MJ[/spoiler]

Hey folks, I've been in the hospital for the last few days and will probably be here for a few more (getting old sure does suck). Fortunately it's nothing life-threatening, and I'll have plenty of time to catch up on the last several days worth of pages. Sure could use an xbox right about now…

Booshka

Ramirez said:
Totally OT, but to the guys I was playing with last night, the brown chip thing in chex mix is a Rye Chip. Disgusting.
I actually love Rye Chips, but I usually eat them from this tasty bag of mixed chips.

1001029_016000193703_A_178.jpg

squidhands said:
Hey folks, I've been in the hospital for the last few days and will probably be here for a few more (getting old sure does suck). Fortunately it's nothing life-threatening, and I'll have plenty of time to catch up on the last several days worth of pages. Sure could use an xbox right about now…
Oh wow. Get better soon!

Tashi said:
"I'm back."
What is wrong with you?

Welcome back.

Gui_PT

squidhands said:

Get well soon.

GhaleonEB

squidhands said:
Best wishes, dude. Hope all turns out well.

*eyes chest x-ray*

Devolution said:
Where is everybody I got some post summer school finals playin' to do.

Yea I have two more nights of work and then I have like 10 days off before my next job starts. I expect to do a hell of a lot of donging on those days, so pumped for my Halocation.

Tashi0106 said:
http://i.imgur.com/igGzo.jpg

Oh look a new member. AR or BR? Highest Halo 3 level? Favorite map of the series?

Joke, Welcome back, was that a month long ban? seemed like youve been gone ages!

squidhands said:

Hope you recover well!

Top Bottom