• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Zoolader

Gui_PT said:
Yeah, not the right res. But I didn't want to say anything since he did such a good jog :lol

Edit: Also, it's supposed to be 1900x1080 ...?

Also too dark for my taste, but I'm not in the collage so don't mind me.

I did a little study with all the screens I collected.
Mos used armor permutations.

Mark V: 17
Recon: 12
CQB: 6
Security: 5
Pilot: 5
Mark VI: 4
ODST: 4
Commando: 4
Hazop:4
MP: 2
EVA: 2
EVA(C): 1

It's weird, when Bungie showed the EVA(C) permutation I though it would be the new Hayabusa : /

A27 Tawpgun said:
It's not 1980x1020. I can't even zoom in. Let alone find my Teal Mark V Helmet Spartan
I will see what can I do but not today, I have had enough for today and the Waypoint guys were starting to get mad :lol

ElRenoRaven

Gabotron ES said:
I did a little study with all the screens I collected.
Mos used armor permutations.

Mark V: 17
Recon: 12
CQB: 6
Security: 5
Pilot: 5
Mark VI: 4
ODST: 4
Commando: 4
Hazop:4
MP: 2
EVA: 2
EVA(C): 1

It's weird, when Bungie showed the EVA(C) permutation I though it would be the new Hayabusa : /

I will see what can I do but not today, I have had enough for today and the Waypoint guys were starting to get mad :lol

Yea you suffered from the photobucket resize.

1,023 × 527 is how big they are.

A27 Tawpgun said:
Instead of cutting a bunch of people off, why not just include them in and cut it off where their spartans end?
I didn't cut anyone off, I just reused some spartans to fill the remaining gaps.
If you look closely you will see they are repeated.

Dug

Banned
Gabotron ES said:
New Tinypic links, the image appears to be larger now.

Download links:
Spartan collage 1980x1020 (Ligter version)
Spartan collage 1980x1020 (Darker version)

Any other idea of a good image hosting web?
Still can't find myself, so here is a picture of my awesome spartan:

waxRp.jpg

Dug said:
Still can't find myself, so here is a picture of my awesome spartan:

waxRp.jpg
Did you tag it correctly? To prevent this I saved a version of the collage with a few empty spots, I will PM you a link with yours tomorrow ;)

Letters said:
use www.sendspace.com/ for the download links of the full versions

or dropbox

I will post the new links tomorrow, I'm not at home right now. Sorry guys :/

Dug

Banned
Gabotron ES said:
Did you tag it correctly? To prevent this I saved a version of the collage with a few empty spots, I will PM you a link with yours tomorrow ;)
Was it supposed to be tag'd "photo 11" or "photo11"? Because I did the latter.

Gabotron ES said:
photo11, I just probably missed you :(

Same as Dug, sorry Yeti :(
Will try to PM you the links with your spartan tomorrow.

It's all good. :)

I bet it's hard to keep track of all the images, and at the same time, try to get them all in one image.

kylej

Banned
first game in I try to play Doubles with a randy.

Prefer good connection on.

Gives me 3 people from the Netherlands. Even the dude on my team is from the Netherlands. Dear sweet god save us Frankie.

FyreWulff said:
I found the post I was remembering:

http://forums.bungie.org/halo/archive24.pl?read=697604

It's one of the few cut weapons we know about that existed in Halo 2 at some point. Could be it, could be something else completely. Would probably have to find a beta campaign build of Halo 2 though, and most of the leaks i've seen are all multiplayer.

If the bumps on that gun are supposed to be a cluster of grenades though, it could also be the Sentinel RPG that Djorkan theorizes about here

It could very well be...I guess there are some things we just aren't ever going to know.

Ask a question for the Community Panel at Halo Fest.

bs angel said:
I am super excited to be moderating the Halo Community panel at Halo Fest. I think
the panelists may be slightly scared as I have a tendency to go off the beaten path
(muhahahahahaha!), but I plan on having lots of fun with this one. If you are unable to
attend Halo Fest in person, please post your questions here, and I'll work as many of
them into the festivities as possible. No question is too big or too small so please, ask away. Feel free to post both generic
community questions and also ones specific to any and all of the panelists. Permalink I am confused as to what types of questions should be asked in relation to this panel. And cookies or chocolate milk, choose one.

Frankie already stated TU options won't be toggable so we will likely have to download the game types from our recent games.
Now say I want to play a bloomless invasion game type variant, will I have to download them from matchmaking ( if we ever get one ) or once the TU drops 343 will be able to load new gametypes like Bungie did with Chess, Halo Ball...?

Top Bottom