• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Ramirez

1445404908.png

I get host all the time, lulz.

Letters, my shirt says Beli343 on the back. :) I was thinking maybe I could get a bunch of 343 guys to sign it the day I wear it since I'll probably never wear it again. :p Need a silver autograph pen...

Ramirez said:
1445404908.png

Letters, my shirt says Beli343 on the back. :) I was thinking maybe I could get a bunch of 343 guys to sign it the day I wear it since I'll probably never wear it again. :p Need a silver autograph pen...

A silver permanent marker would work too (if you're having trouble finding something better.)

Here's mine to Boston (i'm all the way on the other side of the country.)

1445417465.png

Thermite

Ramirez said:
1445404908.png

What a lame connection lololol.
My speeds aren't much better. :(

Lazslo

Whoaa I just turned on Jeopardy and this was the first question I saw- I thought I was dreaming or something. The Catagory was "Computer Games". Some of the other 'Answers" were about Fallout: New Vegas, Final Fantasy, and BioShock.
co755.jpg

Zoolader

Gui_PT said:
Why in the hell would you play customs to camp with Evade and power weapons?

I don't think I've ever been this angry :lol

If someone wants to actually play the game, please invite me.

Sounds more fun than yesterdays customs which consisted of zombies, race, and more race gametypes.

Zoolader said:
Sounds more fun than yesterdays customs that consisted of zomibe, race, and more race gametypes.
Did you play with Starwolf? If so, lol your fault :p.
nothing against you Starwolf, but you play the gametypes I don't like the whole time.

Hypertrooper said:
nothing against you Starwolf, but you play the whole the gametypes I don't like.

Haha Starwolf has been known to try to convince me to take our party to Living Dead, even after I emphasis that I would rather gouge out my eyeballs than play Living Dead.

<3 Starwolf

Hypertrooper said:
nothing against you Starwolf, but you play the gametypes I don't like the whole time.

I don't know when you joined, but the Invasion games we played were absolutely amazing.

Lazslo said:
Whoaa I just turned on Jeopardy and this was the first question I saw- I thought I was dreaming or something. The Catagory was "Computer Games". Some of the other questions were about Fallout: New Vegas, Final Fantasy, and BioShock.
http://i.imgur.com/co755.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
So I heard Jeopardy is awesome...

Zoolader

Awesome Barlow said:
No I voted for it haha.

This is hilarious. Weirdest thing happened in a CTF game that resulted in the worlds fastest cap. Could someone please render this? It is totally worth it.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=22725250&player=Awesome Barlow

I'll render it if you answer my question and it's the correct answer... I had bungie pro with around 50 render minutes left, but my subscription expired. Will I get those minutes back if I re-subscribe?

Karl2177

Zoolader said:
I'll render it if you answer my question and it's the correct answer... I had bungie pro with around 50 render minutes left, but my subscription expired. Will I get those minutes back if I re-subscribe?
Yep.

Zoolader said:
Well Karl said yes and I trust him, so I'll go with yes.

Zoolader

Awesome Barlow said:
Well Karl said yes and I trust him, so I'll go with yes.

good enough... my renewal may not take effect for another 30 minutes. I do have a hauppauge but I too lazy to hook it up right now.

edit: subscription is working already and clip is rendering.

1445492379.png

I've been doing mulitple tests and the results are all over the place. Average download is closer to 10Mb/ with upload and ping staying close to what is shown.
1445495462.png

Pffft this server was much slower the previous 4-5 times I tried it.

vhfive

Zoolader said:
yes the same thing happened to me (I had about 35 unused min)

Louis Wu said:
My HaloGAF shirt came today, just in time (I leave for Seattle tomorrow; I've got stuff to do before PAX).

I bought the purple version of Letters' shirt (third from the left on this page) - I'm disappointed. No design on the back at all. :( I guess I can't BELI343.

Otherwise, though, the shirt's fine. I'll be rockin' it at PAX. :)

I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table as a member of 343.

ZalinKrow

Gui_PT said:
Awesome awesome games. Tons of fun. Thanks guys.

Yeah it was a great laugh. I love having a full team of friends going into a playlist. Mainly because even if a bad gametype gets picked it'll still be pretty funny :p

Top Bottom