• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

wwm0nkey said:
0d636ea82511b6b0bfbe126988de9827.png

Early November = me sad :(
tumblr_kzvuqx0YkV1qzaeks.gif

cory021

Neo Member
The two games I'm planning on buying are Skyrim and CEA. I'll get Skyrim day one, but my purchase of CEA will depend on how much I like the TU. If it's good, I'll get it day one; if not, I'll wait till black friday or something like that.

I'm pretty confident the TU will be great through.

Ramirez

Demoncarnotaur said:
Any way we can get posters of the MC helmet CE vs CEA for sale that was in OXM?

To further flesh this out, is the swag on sale at HaloFest gonna be new stuff and exclusive to the event?

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Ramirez said:
To further flesh this out, is the swag on sale at HaloFest gonna be new stuff and exclusive to the event?

Mixture of new stuff and previously available awesomeness.

ElRenoRaven

neoism said:
fuck that... CEA OT will be on the gaming side.. no thanks. I wish we would just have one Halo thread for everything Halo related

Something Something Megathreads Something Something.

Personally I think that would be best but I doubt we could get away with it. Maybe if someone talked to Evilore before doing it and kind of talk to him about it, maybe he'll be ok with it.

feel

OuterWorldVoice said:
And three days until we give out non FUD information at Halo Fest?
I prepared a tinypic album with hundreds of dancing/celebrating gifs from all over the internet, reuploaded and ready to go. Think that will be enough to cover all the megatons, or should it be in the thousands?

PsychoRaven said:
Something Something Megathreads Something Something.

Personally I think that would be best but I doubt we could get away with it. Maybe if someone talked to Evilore before doing it and kind of talk to him about it, maybe he'll be ok with it.

Isn't community nothing but megathreads?

Also people going to Halofest take pics for the rest of us.

Ramirez

lybertyboy said:

Sorry for the flurry of questions, will there possibly be any artwork on sale/free like Bungie did in 08 with the autograph sessions?

cory021

Neo Member
I'm guessing an OT would have to be made for CEA, but after it passes 20,000 posts or dies down, it could just be merged with the Reach thread.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
If someone picks me up something that is cool from HaloFEST, I will pay for the item plus shipping.

Gui_PT

Devolution said:
I know I'm one to talk but your new av keeps messing with my mind.

Why? It's the perfect combo of neediness and love :D

Hypertrooper said:
thank you sir. And just for you: FU**.

Hey what the hell? That's not nice. That's not nice at all =(

lybertyboy said:

Should I e-mail you my address or will a PM suffice?

Tashi

Devin Olsen said:
Let me know what you want and I'll send it to you... Shirt, Plushie, DvD?

Damn I don't know. Ummmmmmmm. How about some cool sticker to put on my PC Case? Will there be cool stickers there? Or maybe a keychain? Will there be keychains?

Tashi0106 said:
Damn I don't know. Ummmmmmmm. How about some cool sticker to put on my PC Case? Will there be cool stickers there? Or maybe a keychain? Will there be keychains?
How about I take pictures of the swag they have and then you decide after looking? I'll ask one of the US guys to text you the pics since it would cost me more than the swag is worth to message you pictures on my phone (Canada 'eh)

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Hypertrooper said:
I have to find a way to download the sparkast with my Windows Phone 7. There has to be a way! Otherwise still too late to listen it during my flight.

You should be able to download podcasts through the Zune app right?

When is your flight?

Tashi

Devin Olsen said:
How about I take pictures of the swag they have and then you decide after looking? I'll ask one of the US guys to text you the pics since it would cost me more than the swag is worth to message you pictures on my phone (Canada 'eh)

Just PM me what they have, I'll trust your descriptions. No need for pics. Thanks bro! Much love

Karl2177

Ramirez said:
The pic wasn't loading for me earlier, had no clue why you all were saying early November, lol. That sucks if true...
Same here. Monkey: re-up that elsewhere so everyone can see it easier.

Looks like I'm going to General...

lybertyboy said:
You should be able to download podcasts through the Zune app right?

When is your flight?
Ya know, the podcast thing is american/british exclusive. My live account is German, so I don't have this feature yet. damn. DAMN!

ElRenoRaven

God such a time to be broke. I'd kill for a Grunt Plushie. I mean it too. I'd kill for one. lol. Alas I don't get to go and couldn't afford one if I tried.

Ramirez

PsychoRaven said:
God such a time to be broke. I'd kill for a Grunt Plushie. I mean it too. I'd kill for one. lol. Alas I don't get to go and couldn't afford one if I tried.

lol, how much do they cost?

November till the title update!?? Wow wheres that info from? I cant say I really expected it to hit sooner than Halo CE release but I was hopeful. That TU is just going to end up being left to the wayside when all the new titles hit. Now would be the best time for it to hit to get given a chance by the most amount of people hint hint. :p

As sad as it is ive gotten to the stage where I only play the game for the Cr, I literally feel bored 2 minuites into most matches. That TU needs to be pushed out of the door faster. :/

GhaleonEB

PsychoRaven said:
I will aquire a Grunt plushie for you, and send it to you after PAX.

ElRenoRaven

Ramirez said:
lol, how much do they cost?

No clue but at this point even a dollar is too much for me. I just spent my last 20 bucks on a premium civ for AOE Online. LOL

After that next purchase for me is Anniversary on November 15th.

GhaleonEB said:
I will aquire a Grunt plushie for you.

No like I said there is no way in hell I can afford it and wouldn't dream of putting anyone out like that.

PsychoRaven said:
I'm going to buy several to give away on here... and perhaps have Frankie sign a couple?

I'll see what I can do...

Ramirez

Hypertrooper said:
I guess Alison Stroll mentioned that they will cost below $20 over twitter.

Anyone know how big they are?

I might buy an extra one for some lame giveaway that I can think up on here.

If they're fairly large though, I'm not even sure I could get one of them home, only taking one bag. =\

Top Bottom