• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Tunavi

Banned
Zoolader said:
oh.. now I see... crap
sucks.png
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ramirez said:
Anyone know how big they are?

I might buy an extra one for some lame giveaway that I can think up on here.

If they're fairly large though, I'm not even sure I could get one of them home, only taking one bag. =\
Major Nelson has a pic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/majornelson/6043356923/in/photostream/

And EuroHaloGAF: I'm trying to get a lot of extra swag. I'm taking the biggest bag with me, so I can get a lot of swag. If I get over the luggage limit(70lbs.), I'm going to send them via FedEx to my address. Otherwise I'm trying to figure out how I should give away that stuff.

So, just played this match plenty of wtf what happened?! moments
I save the match and watch in the theater and this is what I find. Enjoy.

link to rendered clip <- this is a must watch, especially for 343's guys
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/RenderedVideos.aspx?order=247575

link to full match film (not rendered)
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=22796556&player=Ayukawa

link to match stats
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=769668824&player=Ayukawa

just a preview:

eq18hk.jpg

asshole, he spent the whole match up there.
hope he gets what he deserves.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Zoolader said:
oh.. now I see... crap
sucks.png

With all the frenetic prep work going on for Halo Fest atm there's a lot of information going back and forth at the office. The info in that post is not completely accurate. More to come early at Halo Fest. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Edit: Spelling is FUNdamental!

ElRenoRaven

lybertyboy said:
With all the frenetic prep work going on for Halo Fest atm there's a lot of information going back and forth at the office. The info in that post is not completely accurate. More to come early at Halo Fest. I don't think you'll be disappointment.

Tonight at midnight confirmed. ;P

lybertyboy said:
With all the frenetic prep work going on for Halo Fest atm there's a lot of information going back and forth at the office. The info in that post is not completely accurate. More to come early at Halo Fest. I don't think you'll be disappointment.

Hmm, yours words excite me greatly.

lybertyboy said:

Oh snap.

<3 u.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
lybertyboy said:
So what you're saying is, late October.

Sai-kun

Banned
lybertyboy said:

I don't want to be disappointment.

Darkest before dawn etc etc oh gosh.

feel

Don't worry too much about the halofest attendees reaction if you want to drop the TU mid-panel. I'm sure they'll realize the value of the live halofest experience far outweighs playing respectable Halo for the first time in over a year.

i nerini del buio said:
asshole, he spent the whole match up there.
hope he gets what he deserves.
By design.
Adapt or gtfo.

Dammit Just seen the grunt plush, looks like im gunna be selling my soul on ebay to pay for one from ebay.

How i wish i lived in America and could pax it up :(.

Dammit US why you get all the cool things.

I died 11 times that game. Most was either rockets with invis, nades, snipes with invis or melee. When you're told to play MLG to up your DMR skill and just run into that, I should have been thrilled obviously.

wwm0nkey

lybertyboy said:
<3

Devolution said:
Well we better do something to squash that.
Nope.avi

playing Halo CE tonight

yeah son

but in all seriousness Just Cause 2 isn't going to carry me over that long, so I'll get on Reach probably tomorrow sometime

Top Bottom