• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Kibbles

franklez Frank O'connor
HaloFest is gun be more festive than a big bag of festivals with a degree in Festivus from DeVry College of Level Three Graphics Tightening.
7 hours ago

franklez Frank O'connor
Just did a walkthrough of the Halo 4 panel for Halo Fest. It gun be sweet.
I gun watch this... later :( I got to work for 8 hours on Saturday. And it starts right at the start of my shift. FFFFFFFFFFFFF

feel

Tashi0106 said:
They're playing Halo Reach letters

:p
Thanks, I was in a ODST lobby waiting like an idiot for an invite xD

Now I'm in Reach and I see multiple full MM parties, will wait a bit for an invite and then go to sleep if it doesn't arrive, don't feel like playing this alone.

edit- alrighty then, to bed it is : /

ElRenoRaven

Letters said:

Now I'm in Reach and I see multiple of full MM parties, will wait a bit for an invite and then go to sleep if it doesn't arrive, don't feel like playing this alone.

Well there is always Halo: Combat evolved we can play. lol

I could use some more Letters killing practice.

I might just put this song and this song on my phone and let my battery drain a bit. Seems like perfect flying music.

Tunavi said:
Also, college is awesome.
This is my fourth year of college, and I finally feel like I'm in college. I'm out all day from 8 a.m. until 2 a.m., traveling between my internship, class and my newspaper job.

Hopefully that explains why the hell I can't keep up here. :lol

Bread

Banned
Letters said:

Now I'm in Reach and I see multiple full MM parties, will wait a bit for an invite and then go to sleep if it doesn't arrive, don't feel like playing this alone.
I'm donging randoms alone in TS, send me a FR if you want to play gt ya busted

Bread

Banned
-Yeti said:
Oh so you sent me the FR. Cool :)

I would join you, but I'm in the Forging mood right now.
Yup that's me, I'm trying to get more gaf people on my friends list, right now I only have devolution and tunavi.

good-news.gif

Good news everyone.

New mic is here =).

Tashi0106 said:
This late of a delivery? Wow. Pics or it didn't happen :p

Bf picked it up at the po box on his way to wushu so I didn't get it till he came back home =p. pffft. Picture maybe later or tomorrow. I still have to crush my old one under a boot heel.

bread said:
What kind?

XLC's. My tv's speakers are so shit I'm hearing a lot of ambient noises and clicks I didn't hear before.

GhaleonEB said:
Think I'll bring a batch of streats for GAFers to munch while we're in lines.

Peanuts, check.

Stuff for soft caramel, check.

Chocolate to temper and dip things in, check.

Anyone up to go shoot some stuff? Hopping on now.
You have 10minutes to say if you want more German candy.

The real twitter fees you should follow is @Hypertrooper

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
OuterWorldVoice said:
Just got back from Reach. Shoulders tired from carrying Ram, Trasher, Cocop, etc.
I thought you were kidding but then I saw you included Trasher. I believe it.

FyreWulff

Quote for phone number for PAX-related textings.

If you follow me on Twitter I also get DMs from you and @ mentions to this not-smartphone.

If you're from Canada then I can see texts but I can't reply because my carrier is silly like that. But I can reply to you via Twitter.

One more sleeps before plane ride

FyreWulff said:
Quote for phone number for PAX-related textings.

If you follow me on Twitter I also get DMs from you and @ mentions to this not-smartphone.

If you're from Canada then I can see texts but I can't reply because my carrier is silly like that. But I can reply to you via Twitter.

One more sleeps before plane ride
How do you reply to Twitter for free? The only plans I could get for texting was $15.00 for 50 texts, 30$ for 100 texts and $50.00 for unlimited.

FyreWulff

Devin Olsen said:
How do you reply to Twitter for free? The only plans I could get for texting was $15.00 for 50 texts, 30$ for 100 texts and $50.00 for unlimited.

I technically don't... I'm on a prepaid Tracfone, and texts cost me 1/3rd of a minute. But it does let me use Twitter in a limited fashion on a dumbphone.

So it still costs me that 1/3rd of a minute to reply (or even get tweets) but it's still better than not being able to reply to someone at all if they're from Canada.

Unlimited plans are just as expensive down here. My brother is paying around 55/month for unlimited texting on Boost Mobile.

I definitely don't let twitter send me all tweets, or else I'd lose all my minutes within a day unless I trimmed my follows down a hell of a lot :lol Just like your situation, the limited plans are basically just designed to get you to subscribe to unlimited.

(Tracfone is 20$ for 60 minutes or 180 texts (recieve or send), and it's a Double Minutes phone so I get 120 minutes each time I use a 60 minute code on it. Phone itself cost 10$)

Thermite

OuterWorldVoice said:
Just got back from Reach. Shoulders tired from carrying Ram, Trasher, Cocop, etc.
Your skills lived to the hype. I was impressed with all the five shots you were pulling off tonight. I just hope Ramirez and, especially, Casual-Blood were taking notes...

GG

Cocopjojo said:
TJ Csl Blood

LOL! Perfect.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Thermite said:
Your skills lived to the hype. I was impressed with all the five shots you were pulling off tonight. I just hope Ramirez and, especially, Casual-Blood were taking notes...

GG
TJ Csl Blood

Fyrewulff, you should look into Virgin Mobile. $35/month gets 300 minutes, unlimited texting and unlimited data.

Sorry to be a pain, but could someone please link to the monorail page? I'm on my phone and can't search that far back.

FyreWulff

Hitmonchan107 said:
Fyrewulff, you should look into Virgin Mobile. $35/month gets 300 minutes, unlimited texting and unlimited data.

Sorry to be a pain, but could someone please link to the monorail page? I'm on my phone and can't search that far back.

And an Android phone? How did I not know of this earlier.

Thanks for the headsup, I'll have to look into that after my next contract payment

edit: they just barely have enough coverage of the Omaha area to make me consider going with them.

FyreWulff

Oh shit, I just remembered I can have Google Voice forward texts and lets me reply through it to Canadian people. Just tested it with someone in Vancouver.

Sometimes I wish I could just use my GV number.. I picked it out myself ;)

quote for canadian-friendly number

All the numbers ending in "777" were already taken by the time they deployed GV to my area. Searched for that number and jumped on it right away.

blamite

Yeah it's fixed now. Ranks, armor, credits etc. were disappearing for a bit.

Also, I found what is, as far as I can tell, the last page in b.net with playlist info! In the mobile site, of all places.
Enjoy!

Gui_PT

Gabotron ES said:
Fellow GAFers going to PAX, please record as much Anniversary footage as possible, specially bloomless gameplay. Thanks.

Fellow GAFers going to PAX, please, for the love of God, record Hypertrooper yelling "FU**ING GRENADES"

lybertyboy said:
With all the frenetic prep work going on for Halo Fest atm there's a lot of information going back and forth at the office. The info in that post is not completely accurate. More to come early at Halo Fest. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Edit: Spelling is FUNdamental!
Trying to catch up on this thread since yesterday morning. You just made me ha
safe moist as dudes
py!!!

Top Bottom