• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

A27_StarWolf said:
Look for the GAF key loggers on your computer :p

Dont listen to this man, Like us honourable folk would do that.

In totally unrelated news, GAF leaks dual wielding swords for halo4, claims "inside source"

Moved back to college today, so of course the first thing I did was :

HUGE improvement from a Grade F, but the upload is evidently not fantastic.

Ready to dong on fools tonight, I'll of course be 10x as good, right?

feel

343i employees are a smile and a compliment away from getting all of our xbl passwords from some co-worker there at MS, so I wouldn't go around messing with their gaf accounts :p

edit- I wonder if they have thousands of picture of me over there walking past the tv on my underwear? That damn Kinect trojan horse.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ncsuDuncan said:
Hold on, isn't 343 a part of Microsoft? Shouldn't WE be the ones looking for strange software?

EDIT:
DON'T MIND ME, I WAS JUST DISTRACTED WHILE PRE-ORDERING HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED ANNIVERSARY.

YOU SHOULD TOO:
http://www.amazon.com/Halo-Combat-Ev.../dp/B0050SYY5E

BUY ANOTHER XBOX WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.
So how much are they paying you?

oh my gah

List Price: $39.99
Price: $39.96 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $0.03
Pre-order Price Guarantee.

You guys better hop on this quick!

Plywood said:
So how much are they paying you?

oh my gah

You guys better hop on this quick!
Release day shipping, baby! Can't beat it.

btw-really digging the podcast so far. Love to hear about how it all went down.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
StalkerUKCG said:
Dont listen to this man, Like us honourable folk would do that.

In totally unrelated news, GAF leaks dual wielding swords for halo4, claims "inside source"

You don't have any Halo honor.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Zeouterlimits said:
Moved back to college today, so of course the first thing I did was :

HUGE improvement from a Grade F, but the upload is evidently not fantastic.

Ready to dong on fools tonight, I'll of course be 10x as good, right?

1448449963.png

I am at work though. :p

Zoolader

Wow is that a whole 3 cents off? Glad I didn't wait for amazon to match newegg's pre-order deal. Does anybody know how long it usually takes for the sparkast to be available on itunes? How long is this sparkast?

Zoolader said:
Wow is that a whole 3 cents off? Glad I didn't wait for amazon to match newegg's pre-order deal. Does anybody know how long it usually takes for the sparkast to be available on itunes? How long is this sparkast?

I did the Egg $30 with 3 day shipping. A taste that can't be beat.

Karl2177

senador said:
Tunavi, says you have an incompatible NAT and won't let me join you. :/
I couldn't see your stats and stuff on the Active Roster, so I think in this case it might be you.

Obligatory bitch about TrueSkill post. Really? None of the players in the game were at my skill level.

senador

Banned
Karl2177 said:
I couldn't see your stats and stuff on the Active Roster, so I think in this case it might be you.

Obligatory bitch about TrueSkill post. Really? None of the players in the game were at my skill level.

Same for you! It wouldn't let me see your info or join you. I am guessing Reach server issues.

Tunavi mentioned some NAT stuff earlier though. Mine is Open and the message said something about "your NAT is Open and normally compatible with all, the person you are trying to join may have a problem, blah blah". Bummer.

OuterWorldVoice said:
You don't have any Halo honor.
GAF Key Loggers are the real deal, who needs honour when you have sentinel beam bloom info ?

Edit: Shame on you, throwing away your heritage like that, i bet you spell colour as color aswell dont you. Frankie we are all(your UK brothers that is) disappointment.

PooBone

This is awesome. It's basically a big interview with Jamie Grieshemer (sp?) about the development of Halo CE. I'm 13 minutes in.

GhaleonEB

Deadly Cyclone said:
Agh, Sparkast 6 isn't showing up on Zune yet!
Yeah, just saw that as well. I'm going to add it manually so I can listen to it while making the caramel. 90 minutes in front of the stove could use some quality distraction.

I have an hour drive to the airport tomorrow "morning", so as long as it's on iTunes by 5:00 am EST the drive will be quite pleasant.

And if it's longer than an hour I think I'll somehow find the time on my flight to finish it.

GhaleonEB said:
Yeah, just saw that as well. I'm going to add it manually so I can listen to it while making the caramel. 90 minutes in front of the stove could use some quality distraction.

Caramel whats the occasion?

Just found this interview from november 2010.

1. If you were in the Covenant, which race would you be?

Frank O'Connor: Grunt. Seriously. Check out my physique. I should only ever be rendered in plushie form.

Wise old frankles dropping hits so far back in time? The grand scheme emerges!Full Article

PooBone

The story of the pistol's damage doubling is fascinating! What a great podcast. 20 minutes left. I wish this was a 5 hour show with discussions about every weapons, ever vehicle, ever level. Man it's just sooooo sweet.

GhaleonEB

StalkerUKCG said:
Caramel whats the occasion?
Candymaking is a hobby of mine, but the batches are necessarily large. So, I look for any kind of gathering as an excuse to make some, keep a few, and share the rest.

PAX is one such excuse. Trying something new, but it makes a pretty hefty batch. So, I'm bringing the bulk for for line muchies at PAX.

I'm making a soft caramel (think Rolos), dropping spoonfuls over a bed of Virgina roasted peanuts to form clusters, and then dipping those in chocolate. Basically turtles but with nuts I actually like.

PooBone

GhaleonEB said:
Candymaking is a hobby of mine, but the batches are necessarily large. So, I look for any kind of gathering as an excuse to make some, keep a few, and share the rest.

PAX is one such excuse. Trying something new, but it makes a pretty hefty batch. So, I'm bringing the bulk for for line muchies at PAX.

I'm making a soft caramel (think Rolos), dropping spoonfuls over a bed of Virgina roasted peanuts to form clusters, and then dipping those in chocolate. Basically turtles but with nuts I actually like.
That's awesome.

From the podcast:

"And [Halo 1 MP with the pistol] was fun on system link"

Frankie: "And it could be fun again".

Such tease. TU hint? Halo 1 MP offline only in CEA? So many questions.

Complete MP for splitscreen and lan would be awesome. Oh well

GhaleonEB said:

oh my god, now I'm actually upset I can't be there at PAX. I think I will buy a bag of Rolos and watch IGN this weekend to compensate.

edit: lol, looks like I'm not the only one.

GhaleonEB said:

I think.. I think i love you, ill pay you to be my sugar daddy pardon the pun.

GhaleonEB said:

homerdrool.jpg

wwm0nkey

Awesome Barlow said:
From the podcast:

"And [Halo 1 MP with the pistol] was fun on system link"

Frankie: "And it could be fun again".

Such tease. TU hint? Halo 1 MP offline only in CEA? So many questions.

Complete MP for splitscreen and lan would be awesome. Oh well
Frankie already said the Halo CE pistol is one of the things being worked on for the TU

wwm0nkey said:
Frankie already said the Halo CE pistol is one of the things being worked on for the TU
Quote, please.

Frank has made vague teases and hints, but to my knowledge he has never outright said "the Halo CE pistol is one of the things being worked on for the TU."

wwm0nkey

ncsuDuncan said:
Quote, please.

Frank has made vague teases and hints, but to my knowledge he has never outright said "the Halo CE pistol is one of the things being worked on for the TU."
In the G4 interview. Playing Deus Ex right now but will get you a link in a bit.

EPIC LULZ. PULLED QUOTE FROM PODCAST

"I hope someone doesn't just pull that one bit from the recording because they are mad"

someone shouts in anger:

"FYREWOLFFFFFFFFFFF!"

Top Bottom