• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

FyreWulff

A27 Tawpgun said:
GET TO PAGE 343 BEFORE THE BULLETIN GOES UP GO GO GO.

HOW ABOUT DAT HALOFEST?

I've heard there's going to be Halo there. But I don't have the whole picture, so I shouldn't jump to assumptions about Halo's presence in downtown Seattle.

Just reading the Instinct interview - Str8 Rippin and Turning Point are in their pool for this event. That means T2, Walshy and Ogre 2 all facing off against each other early on in the tourny.

Is this the GOAT weekend?

Halofest
MLG
Man Utd v Arsenal

GOAT weekend

A27 Tawpgun said:
GET TO PAGE 343 BEFORE THE BULLETIN GOES UP GO GO GO.

HOW ABOUT DAT HALOFEST?
FyreWulff said:
I've heard there's going to be Halo there. But I don't have the whole picture, so I shouldn't jump to assumptions about Halo's presence in downtown Seattle.

...inb4 pretty cool guy?

Tawpgun

FyreWulff said:

I heard Halo is a pretty cool guy....

before I played Halo, I thought masterchief was Halo....

EDIT: Fuck.

kylej

Banned
thee henery said:
Just reading the Instinct interview - Str8 Rippin and Turning Point are in their pool for this event. That means T2, Walshy and Ogre 2 all facing off against each other early on in the tourny.

If by facing off against each other you mean Walshy and T2 are gonna get crapped on by OG2.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
StalkerUKCG said:
So who are the pros now?

Ogre 2 left Final Boss with Pistola and joined forces with Roy and Lunchbox on Instinct. They're far and the away the best team in the league.

StalkerUKCG said:
So who are the pros now?

Here is the top nine teams:

1. eon Instinct — OG2, Roy, Lunchbox, Pistola = 11,820
2. Status Quo — Flamesword, Ace, Enable, Assault = 11,200
3. vVv Believe the Hype — Maniac, Formal, Destin, Reliable = 7,500
4. UoR Dynasty — Heinz, Snipedown, Cloud, Tizoxic = 8,030
5. apeX Warriors — Strongside, Snake Bite, Dersky, Twylight = 8,060
6. coL Final Boss — Victory X, FearItself, Hysteria, Amish = 6,210
7. Evil — Crimsix, Twin Savior, Goofy, Naded = 6,060
8. Str8 Rippin — Tsquared, Elamite, Neighbor, Legit = 6,830
9. Turning Point — Walshy, Ninja, Mikwen, Adrenaline = 5,290

So which gaffers will arrive tomorrow?

Otherwise I went to Downtown Seattle. And checked Convention Center. Someone has to show me where which panel will take place. lol. No, seriously...

Willeth

Hypertrooper said:
So which gaffers will arrive tomorrow?

Otherwise I went to Downtown Seattle. And checked Convention Center. Someone has to show me where which panel will take place. lol. No, seriously...
There's maps on the site. There's also an app called Guidebook that has them for the iPhone. If you need free WiFi to download it, go chill with the Microsoft Surfaces in the Sheraton lobby.

I'm arriving tomorrow morning. Well, today morning. But tomorrow if you're in America. TIMEZOOOONES

kylej said:
If by facing off against each other you mean Walshy and T2 are gonna get crapped on by OG2.

That's exactly what I mean. But that doesn't matter. I'm looking forward to Walshy's shit talk prior to the shitting on happens. Hope they do well though. Walshy and Ninja are two of the more likeable pro's.

Awesome Barlow said:

"IGN—barring any dreaded, unforeseen technical difficulties—is planning on live streaming the big three panels (Halo: Anniversary, Halo Universe, and Halo 4)"

This is great, so glad we can watch these live. Any chance that we'll be able to watch the TU panel live? It's the one i'm most interested in.

blamite

image8.jpg

Soooo preeeeety.... :D.....

The more I look at it, the wonder I wonder if the font work for the magazine isn't final. Because it annoys the heck out of me.

Unreasonable much? I know rite.

CyReN said:
Are they announcing the TU date this weekend?
Yeah. Guess when it's coming out.

Tashi0106 said:
I'm right here

For tashi's eyes only

http://i.imgur.com/71jnq.jpg

Haha just kiddin'.

Only complaint about these things so far is the problem I have with most headphones that don't encompass my ears, that pressure ;_;.

About pictures from magazines-

What about posting an ad from an magazine that pertains to the next issue but shows art/screens? I know it was ok before for some games and I have an ad that you guys would like.

Demoncarnotaur said:
About pictures from magazines-

What about posting an ad from an magazine that pertains to the next issue but shows art/screens? I know it was ok before for some games and I have an ad that you guys would like.
Generally the cover and the next-issue-teaser page are fine, going by EDGE threads.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Devolution said:
For tashi's eyes only

http://i.imgur.com/71jnq.jpg

Haha just kiddin'.

Only complaint about these things so far is the problem I have with most headphones that don't encompass my ears, that pressure ;_;.

Ohhhh very niiiice! Soon you'll be fraggin like the pros

/TSquared

Top Bottom