• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Trasher said:
I don't play other shitty games. I play good games. Games that are actually satisfying. You wouldn't know anything about that though. :p

And yes, you do need a connection advantage to be better than me! That's why you were so scurred and didn't do that tournament with us. Tsk tsk, NutterB.

The only thing I remember from 08 is you never challenged the dominating team known as Captain Blood and Trasher who mopped the floor with Ramirez and EazyB. Awwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhh

popcorn-cat.gif

PsychoRaven said:
You honestly didn't know that he did those commercials? That's why I think they were my favorite commercials at the time. More so since the once in a blue moon I do drink beer it's old fashioned cheap ass Budwiser. lol
Natty Light gunna do you right.

So, I'll have a good few hours of panels to watch when I go home? So good.

I'm saving the Sparkast and other such audio material for my crazy long flight home.

I miss being able to play!

Does anyone have link for the blame stosh where the dude jumps out of the falcon, rockets the banshee, then gets back into the falcon? Can't find it anywhere. Grr

blamite

Happy Birthday Hitmonchan!

Any analysis of the board from the beginning of the Bulletin?

image1.jpg

At the right side, I see three boxes, with the names "Big Team Battle," "Squad Battle," and "Free For All." Looks like a shot of Anniversary Chief in front of the Halo ring going up into the sky, probably from Silent Cartographer? There are some pictures of vehicles and enemies along the bottom, with some text for each one.

Can anyone make out what the images on the middle row of papers are? Looks liek menus for something. Maybe something to do with Waypoint?

blamite said:
Happy Birthday Hitmonchan!

Any analysis of the board from the beginning of the Bulletin?

At the right side, I see three boxes, with the names "Big Team Battle," "Squad Battle," and "Free For All." Looks like a shot of Anniversary Chief in front of the Halo ring going up into the sky, probably from Silent Cartographer? There are some pictures of vehicles and enemies along the bottom, with some text for each one.

Can anyone make out what the images on the middle row of papers are? Looks liek menus for something. Maybe something to do with Waypoint?
Mrs. Shea will be the speaker of the "Future of Halo Waypoint" on Friday. I guess these are concept arts of the new Waypoint site.

Btw. Happy Birthday Hitmon! Hopefully I can meet you today.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hitmonchan107 said:
Why am I not drunk right now?!?!

21st birthday, ya'll!
Happy birthday Hitmonchan! I'm eating bacon to celebrate.

Top Bottom